SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi - I'm at Ft Campbell, Ky (really the TN side) relatively new to the area, so I am not sure if this is considered tri-state area or not.....but love to talk you guys.

Jennifer

Hi - I'm at Ft Campbell, Ky (really the TN side) relatively new to the area, so I am not sure if this is considered tri-state area or not.....but love to talk you guys.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. Welcome!

Donna

Where in West Ky. I am in Henderson.
How is everyone doing?!

Hi, my Dad is from Henderson Ky and then Transplanted to Bowling Green where I was born and raised I live in Fort Knox and do buisness in Louisville.

My Last outing abunch of friends went to Ky Derby and the host had matching T-Shirsts printed for our gang

Hey, does anyone here want to go to Ky Kingdom Six Flags this spring or summer?

Good Morning everyone...Evansville here born and raised on the WEST side by USI...(Mcdowell road)...got married and moved to Mount Vernon, IN for about 3 years, found the drive a killer and moved back to the West side (where I currently live). I work for a company called ALCOA, and my wife is a school teacher. Our family is heavily into tennis. We live, breathe, and eat tennis.
I was a Day school snob and then a USI graduate. As you can see by my signature we are going to Universal. I found a flight through Southwest from Nashville to MCO for the 4 of us for, are you ready, $650.00 TOTAL. Great departure and return times, also. We have been to Orlando every year for the past 17 years (either Disney or Universal, mostly Disney).
I have a son (9) and daughter (13) and we have driven and flown (50/50 split). We have always enjoyed Disney and Universal and always look forward to our trip.
Now that I have thoroughly bored you, I am glad to see others from the area that subscribe to the boards.

:goodvibes

Good Morning everyone...Evansville here born and raised on the WEST side by USI...(Mcdowell road)...got married and moved to Mount Vernon, IN for about 3 years, found the drive a killer and moved back to the West side (where I currently live). I work for a company called ALCOA, and my wife is a school teacher. Our family is heavily into tennis. We live, breathe, and eat tennis.
I was a Day school snob and then a USI graduate. As you can see by my signature we are going to Universal. I found a flight through Southwest from Nashville to MCO for the 4 of us for, are you ready, $650.00 TOTAL. Great departure and return times, also. We have been to Orlando every year for the past 17 years (either Disney or Universal, mostly Disney).
I have a son (9) and daughter (13) and we have driven and flown (50/50 split). We have always enjoyed Disney and Universal and always look forward to our trip.
Now that I have thoroughly bored you, I am glad to see others from the area that subscribe to the boards.

I got excited when I saw Mt. Vernon, but you're right, the drive to Alcoa would be a killer. Where does your wife teach?

St. Benedict Cathedral School (St. Bens for short). She is their math teacher.
Both my kids go there and I was the girls and boys soccer coach for 17 years. Now I am the girls tennis coach. :goodvibes

Dole Whip anyone......lol
dl195.jpg

Thanks, but I'd rather have a strawberry swirl from the Enchanted Grove. Got one of those? :goodvibes

Donna

St. Benedict Cathedral School (St. Bens for short). She is their math teacher.
Both my kids go there and I was the girls and boys soccer coach for 17 years. Now I am the girls tennis coach. :goodvibes

I'm familiar with St. Ben's. A friend of ours was principal there many years ago. He moved to St. Philip's and is now retired.

MaryJ, would that be a person by the name of a children's song that had a farm?....LOL....If so, we know him well.

I did not know he was retired, thought he took another position. let me know, please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter