Swap hostess gift

I disavow all knowledge and responsibility for any purchases of mystery lots made by Faerie or any other DIS poster. I admit that I am an enabler but I can't wield your credit card for you. Although if you let me wield your CC, my fee will only be a small mystery lot for me! :rotfl:

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!! I think I spit again!!!!! Somebody pass me the wippppppeeeeesssss!!!!!! :rotfl2:

LOL Shauna. You crack me up!!

I have a $15 credit sitting in my papal account that is burning a hole in my pocket :D :rotfl:

I just wanted to make sure that you all knew that I was not trying to be an enabler but that I would be willing to benefit from my enabling ways.

And yes, I have a few of those Paypal credits myself but I am saving them up for a cartridge! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to make sure that you all knew that I was not trying to be an enabler but that I would be willing to benefit from my enabling ways.

And yes, I have a few of those Paypal credits myself but I am saving them up for a cartridge! :thumbsup2

well I supposed I could do that, but what fun would that be?

That is too funny, because my BF is a HUGE Mets fan and from NY and we met on Match too!!!! :rotfl2: I am dying here!!!! We were also matched up on E-Harmony, but he didn't join that, he just did the free weekend!!!! But we were matched up on both, so I took that as a sign or OMEN??? Hummmm which one?????? Hee, Hee!!! We are both EVIL!!!! Hee! Hee!

I had to laugh when I read that you met your BF on match. I met my dh there but the irony is that we had already met several years before at the university where I work. It must have been meant to be :laughing:

I can't believe you guys!!! I think I need to start issuing infraction points for enablers! I just bid on a mystery lot! And I truly don't need anything!!! My DH is going to kill me, I think I should send him a map to all of you and let you deal with him if I win!:eek:

I can't believe you guys!!! I think I need to start issuing infraction points for enablers! I just bid on a mystery lot! And I truly don't need anything!!! My DH is going to kill me, I think I should send him a map to all of you and let you deal with him if I win!:eek:

:rotfl2: I didn't do it.. so leave me off the map this time! :rotfl2:

So I went peeking on ebay...and I almost bid against you! :rotfl2: Cool deal! Hope you win :wizard:

Henceforth the reason for the disclaimer at the bottom of my post. I warned y'all!

But again, I will take the heat for your purchase if you share it with me!! :lmao:

You too huh? Maybe we should send your DH and my BF golfing and we can go shopping for scrapping stuff :lmao:

Please Please Please don't give me points. I manage to get points on my own.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter