Swear Words That Aren’t Swear Words

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I thought of this as I was making my lunch and dropped something. When that happens I say “Bugger” instead of other things, that I’ve been known to say on occasion too :rolleyes2:rolleyes1

So…do you have your own version of swearing without swearing (I don’t know what else to call it).
Or
Do you say the every day ones - shoot, darn or others?

Just curious and this is all in good fun

My BFF's uncle taught us to say, "Porkachoo." It sounds dirty, but it doesn't mean anything.

In context, he would say, "oh, porkachoo, Jane."

My mother left out the Roosevelt, but would often say the same thing, lol.
I leave out the Roosevelt, but add 'Christ on a Crutch' :smooth:

Oh Fudge & Fudgesicles have come out of my mouth when kids are around, although I must admit I've always had a bit of a potty mouth. It runs in my family. As I mentioned to Lord M on another thread, my Aunt who was a Nun taught us more than a few zingers, including the above.

I must admit I've always had a bit of a potty mouth. It runs in my family. As I mentioned to Lord M on another thread, my Aunt who was a Nun taught us more than a few zingers, including the above.
Me too. People are shocked when they have heard me and my kid's mom drop F-bombs in front of my kid as they were growing up. But you know what? The kid never swears at all.

d2f857a0-6ab1-472c-ac38-92934c2cfa33_text.gif

That reminds me - I say “fudgesicle” a lot
I say that all the time!!! I thought it was just me. People just look at me strangely lol. My DH though swears like a sailor but the kids never did. My older ones used to take and flick their fingers at the little one and they would come running to me that big brother “ flicked him off” and be really upset (even though they had no clue what any of it meant) funniest thing ever 🤣

I have a sailor's mouth, but I have been known to rein it is once in a while and I can go with the "mother fudge trucker" or a "son of a motherforking biscuit".

For some reason, when my kids were little, my words of choice were "MurphyBalls". I can't recall if it was something one of them said or where it came from. But...it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter