from Kirby!!!

I got 2 T-shirts from Texas!
One says.............Texas with cowboy boots on it
the other says Canton .......shop till you drop! :rotfl2:
How exciting :yay:
I love them both!

Thanks Kirby!!

Thanks Kirby!!
You're welcome! You are the first to receive, but then I guess since I'm the only one that's mailed out that I know of, you would be. Canton is a fun place to go, it's so big some people make a weekend of it.

Anyone else mailed theirs out?

I'm back....I have one shirt and am going shopping today for the other.
I will take the mailing supplies with me and mail on the way home :)

My package went out today priority with delivery confirmation :thumbsup2

I'm so jealous! I can't go shopping until tomorrow and some have gotten their package already! Curse this rural living!! :lmao:

I bought, packed in the car ;) and shipped today.
Priority with DC...it should arrive in a couple of days :)

Holy Fast Senders! DS got his package yesterday! It was from Carol.
He got a texas sleeveless shirt and amavericks t-shirt. He was very excited!!! Thanks so much from Brandon! :yay:

Yay! Carol's glad Brandon's package has arrived! Do they fit okay? We were hoping that they would either be a perfect fit or just a little on the big side so that he could grow in to them.

Kirby said:
Yay! Carol's glad Brandon's package has arrived! Do they fit okay? We were hoping that they would either be a perfect fit or just a little on the big side so that he could grow in to them.

He's a small 9 year old. hehe. They are a little big but he likes them that way. He is especially excited now b/c DH explained that the mavericks are in the national championship (i think???) and he could have a champion team's shirt! I don't keep up with that sports stuff so I have no idea what's going on... but it's nice to see him so excited.. and about something like a couple of t-shirts! hahahahaaaaaa :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter