T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

He is especially excited now b/c DH explained that the mavericks are in the national championship (i think???) and he could have a champion team's shirt!
We're hoping for a win!!!!!

Went shopping yesterday..Will try to get it out in the mail tomorow (or at the latest Monday) :thumbsup2

Everyone, please be sure and check back in when you actually do get your packages in the mail. It helps me keep my records straight! :crazy:

I will be out the majority of the day tomorrow and part of Monday. We had our 25th anniversary last Monday and my husband is treating me with a night at the Gaylord Texan Resort. :love:

Happy Anniversay, Kirby :love:
Ours was the 15th :)

And...the package I sent was delivered today :bounce:

My packages (2) were sent out on Friday afternoon and should be delivered next week.
Going down to Los Angeles tomorrow for 4 days and I'm "bummed" because I can't talk my husband into going to Disneyland!!
Oh well, I guess I just have to plan a long weekend and take my nephew's kids instead. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter