T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

:) Ok, here's my update which is kind of funny and that's why I'm posting it.

I got a shirt this past weekend, but I wasn't thrilled with it. So I know of this great little shop that has wonderful Iowa stuff but it's closed on the weekend. No problem, I'm getting my tooth pulled on Monday and I'll just have my Mom take me over there after my procedure. Yeah, right. I'm a big baby, really so they have to put me to sleep to pull my tooth and then gave me a pain pill that knocks you out. My mom still took me to the shop, she said I assured her I was fine. She also said she kept expecting to find me in a pile on the floor.....poor mom! But I shopped. Brought it home, packed it and asked my husband to ship it. Went to bed. I slept until yesterday at noon. I talked to my DH and he said he hadn't mailed it yet. I said that's fine, I can't remember what I bought so I wanted to see it. Came into work, unwrapped the package and was surprised at what the contents were..... :rotfl2: I hope my person likes Iowa things, lol. BUT guess what else was in the package???????? My LOST CELL PHONE!!!! :lmao: :rotfl: Can you even imagine why it was in there??? I sure can't remember. Thankfully I wanted to see the t shirt before I sent it.

So off it goes today, shipped. Only thing I can say is don't participate in DIS exchanges while on drugs. I guess that would make me a drug induced DIS exchanger. :lmao: I'll probably have to sign some sort of waiver next time stating I won't do drugs while exchanging.

Yikes, I dont want to get a reminder PM. Sorry I am little late, but I did get my shopping done today and the packages will go in the mail tomorrow. I will post again when they are actually mailed.

I tried this earlier but i suppose it didnt take................ :confused3 I am mailing out my package tomorrow. Believe it or not... I had a hard time finding a shirt here in cincinnati! Who would have thought??? Anyway.......its on it's way across the country tomorrow!!

Jim is sending my 3 out tomorrow come h*ll or high water! :thumbsup2

Beth, we're thinking of you.

Sending out reminder PM's to those who haven't checked in.

Its been 5 days since my has been delivered, and still havent heard if the person got it or not :confused3

sunlver, I heard from him this morning. His travel plans had to be rearranged and he arrived home yesterday. He said he did have a package but hadn't opened it yet. We should hear from him soon.

Kirby said:
sunlver, I heard from him this morning. His travel plans had to be rearranged and he arrived home yesterday. He said he did have a package but hadn't opened it yet. We should hear from him soon.

Thanks for checking for me. It is a relief to know he got the package, now I can relax. I was just worried it got lost or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter