T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

I thought Possible Dalek/Human/Timelord DNA in the mix. OK, the Daleks were SUPPOSED to have killed them in Daleks in Manhattan era, however, Timelord DNA, Regeneration?

I didn't notice that, but giggled when they said '8.02 the world will change'. That was when the trailer for this week's ep was shown.. :upsidedow :lmao:

Hopefully! :thumbsup2 As long as she has the cybermask ON all the time.. :lmao:

I always thought the 'times' were very exact, so possible you could loop back in time and stop it all at 8.01am?

Martha was seen capturing one globe and then when they look in there is a shock, she must recognize it.

There is big shocks coming tonight and after all the denial about Kylie I could see that happening, or something big, Rose returns.

The Doctor put the Daleks and Cybers into the void, if the Master controlled them and took them back out?????

No one has seen this one so something is well up!!!! Radio times said they haven't even seen an advance copy.

RTD is very loyal to his Friends and actors DT got the part that way and Freema as well, anyone else say from torchwood etc who could join?
:3dglasses

Well I need to watch that again as there was so much going on here!

Sad to see Martha go - I liked her. So, was that the Master or someone else at the end?

Titanic then!!!!!

Well I need to watch that again as there was so much going on here!

Sad to see Martha go - I liked her. So, was that the Master or someone else at the end?

Titanic then!!!!!

Don't worry she will be back!!!!

It was a great episode, maybe you would say of titanic proportions.

Yes who was the lady with the red fingernails picking up the Masters ring.

She must be so lucky. (Lucky lucky)?

Well, that Finale was.. OK ish.. It wasn't the best Finale in the World, but in my opinion, it did better than what I thought of Torchwood's Finale.

I was depressed in the first bit; having an image of an apocolypic world in your head doesn't make things feel better. Finales are supposed to be EXCITING. Full of fun and 'Keep you off your seat' fillers. Mind you, when the Tocolfane opened and we saw Kreet, That did keep me on my seat throughout! :scared1: Even Freema said during the script reading that she was shocked!! :scared1:

The bad intro was made up, and I am being kinda silly saying this, by the funny dance routine and the escape attempt gone wrong. I thought the TARDIS was Isomorphic Controlled as well, hence the need for the Doctor's hand. Hence I was shocked when it was used for the Laser Screwdriver.

The Doctor 900 years older after being 900 years old we all thought was Dobby from Harry Potter.. :lmao: :lmao: But at least he got a little Suit this time.. :rotfl:

I like the idea of travelling the world, it's a wonderful thing to have done. Of course, not the same if your a wanted criminal who can ONLY just gets around the world 'Unnoticed'. Still, wow.. And the thing at the end?? Wow, that was pretty cool too.

Loved how things came together at the end. I am glad that things were Rewound back to the start (thought should of done that with the Space Jumper), and how the Doctor was Superpowered. Wish he did something more than just floating across the room though. I mean, you see so many images of Superpowered beings and all they do with them is kick butt! (To name a few, Dragonball Z characters, Sonic the Hedgehog, and even Ash from the Pokemon world has). Disappointing doctor..

Roll on Christmas! :thumbsup2

OK If you want to see an outline of the Christmas plot, set in Paris with Daleks click this link now:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfNfDiqAF9Q

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Loved the idea that Captain Jack is the Face of Bo. Would explain how the Face of Bo knows so much about the Doctor and was able to tell him that he wasn't alone

The Doctor 900 years older after being 900 years old we all thought was Dobby from Harry Potter.. :lmao: :lmao: But at least he got a little Suit this time.. :rotfl:

Thats what we all said too!

We enjoyed it, but felt it could have been a bit more exciting from the doctors point of view, maybe it was geared up to be martha's show. We all just looked at each other when Jack said what he did - interesting!!

We also think the hand with the red nails belonged to Lucy Saxon - felt they would have explained her loyalty to the master a bit more, kept thinking she was a robot or hynotised in some way. Maybe there is more to be explained at a later date and that's why they showed the ring.

Loved the idea that Captain Jack is the Face of Bo. Would explain how the Face of Bo knows so much about the Doctor and was able to tell him that he wasn't alone
RTD is good at the 'time' bit and also 'linking' things up. Very Doctor Who.
I said the 'times of 8.00 and 8.02' were very important, and there was so much murder of the population and devastation of the world you could only get out of that by going back in time.
I thought they would use Archangel but not by peoples thoughts
Thats what we all said too!

We enjoyed it, but felt it could have been a bit more exciting from the doctors point of view, maybe it was geared up to be Martha's show. We all just looked at each other when Jack said what he did - interesting!!

We also think the hand with the red nails belonged to Lucy Saxon - felt they would have explained her loyalty to the master a bit more, kept thinking she was a robot or hypnotized in some way. Maybe there is more to be explained at a later date and that's why they showed the ring.

I thought it was her as well at one point.

I wonder if the ring works in a similar way to the pocket watch - it would be a shame to have lost the master for good.

Libby

We all thought that it was Lucy Saxon picking up the ring, and we also had the idea that maybe Lucy was carrying The Masters Baby.

What do you think?
:3dglasses

I actually hated the idea of jack being Boe, to me it seemed that RTD blew up 3 years worth of Canon by doing that... I mean, things like 'Face of Boe expecting Boema?' from Statellie 5? :confused3

I feel Tempted to Watch the Next Series of Torchwood.. I know I said I wouldn't, but now that it's Premiering on BBC one, perhaps it'll be better this time? As long as they don't show any canibels again.... :scared1:

OK, here I go..

What do you expect next series???

I know we are promised Elizabeth the First, and possibly the Daleks back again, but has anyone found/thought of anything that might happen..

(No-one say 'Kylie' :lmao: )

There is a new assistant, but Martha will be back,

RTD is on record saying he has a plan, maybe a Master plan to bring back great iconic monsters of the past, and he said more in the next series.

You also must think of cross sales and money spinners DW is bring in in shed loads of cash to the BBC from world sales and toy sales so what would go well there, Cybers, Daleks ,K9 sell well.

Sea devils have been mentioned, UNIT has been mentioned, Daleks have been over done, Cybers could make a comeback.

Oh yes I will not mention Kylie, maybe Sarah-Jane. maybe Rose.

A big thank you goes to all these posters on this thread.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 797
User Name Posts

pokemon_master 235
arieljasmine 47
granmaz 29
mikki.young 24
marypops! 13
CourtasanSatine 9
florida sun 8
Dimplenose 8
daipp 5
Richard Bruvofetc 4
mark&sue 4
BRobson 4
mumloveseeyore 4
Nubbedy 3
Sharez Jek 3
DreamofDisney 3
arieliwish 2
wickesy 2
Tron[ADS] 2
Hilary 1
fizz13 1
Ploppy 1
floridalol 1
wilmabride'sdaughter 1
wils 1
PChef 1
buckylarue 1
mobius 1
Olaf 1
Tiggery 1
scottishsue 1

Big Thank you, to both Matt and Andrew for keeping this thread updated on a weekly basis and for all the entertainment you have both given us all who love to read this thread. Cheers.:thumbsup2

Big Thank you, to both Matt and Andrew for keeping this thread updated on a weekly basis and for all the entertainment you have both given us all who love to read this thread. Cheers.:thumbsup2

No probs, I am winding down from the Dis, DW has ended, I have my Med cruise in a few weeks, then I can have a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter