T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax

We are Back! It's been a long time since Christmas, and not to mention a long time since last summer, but with the end of March ever looming, it means that the hit TV show Doctor Who will soon be back onto our Screens once more! :cool1:

This show promises a new sidekick, a new enemy (Sadly they couldn't pay me enough to play the Master.. I must lower my fees.. ;) ), a new clueword and of course Daleks galore! And of course, I'm ready for anything they will throw.. Well, except if they decided to bring back Catherine Tate unexpectedly.. :scared1:

Join Me, The Master..

Our lovely Tom Baker Assistant, ArielJasmine, better known as Leela..

The Emporer of all Daleks, Andrew DEREK UK..

Not Forgetting, you lovely Humaniods at home, as we discuss all things Whoish, Whoful, and Whotastic when the new series comes out! Whenever that is.. So far we have 3 dates on when the thing comes out!! :lmao:

Just make sure you have your preparations done. :thumbsup2 I already have my time travel Pokemon with me..

My TARDIS has just been cleaned..

And of course I have my popcorn guy.. popcorn:: I think I am ready. :thumbsup2 Are you??

Also subscribing !!

I saw your Tardis recently at Earls Court tube station !!!

David

Some of my speculation from 31st December.
That is a great picture of you with pooh at MK. I think he would have enjoyed it more than you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Doctor Who Episodes 2007

Looks like we have to wait to Saturday 7th April for the new series.
Seen a lot of comment on, The Rani Zoe Lucker guest stars as the Time Lords's arch-enemy Judoon (vertical standing Rhinos). Rumours of The Master return,Davros too... Sontarans, Zygons, and Ice Warriors.

3.1 Smith and Jones -Something is on its way from Mars - and it's heading straight for Earth. The Doctor battles the familiar race of Ice warriors, and makes a new friend. written by Russell T. Davies, directed by Charles Palmer
3.2 The Shakespeare Code The Doctor meets The Bard. written by Gareth Roberts, directed by Charles Palmer Executive Producer Julie Gardener gave the assembled delegates a few exciting hints about what's to come. "We're in pre-production on Doctor Who 3", she said. "We'll be filming for 34 weeks, beginning with a Christmas special. "Julie then went on to say that the TRADES will be travelling into the future during the third series: "...and into the past, where we will meet Shakespeare - and why wouldn't you

3.3 Flesh and Bone they go to new earth and meet the face of boe. travelling into the future year 5 billion and 43 written by Russell T. Davies, directed by Richard Clarke
3.4 (P1) Daleks in New York set in the 1930's. Doctor battles Daleks in New York
The two-parter will see the show's star David Tennant and assistant Martha Jones, face their famous foes in 1930s Manhattan. "This time, their plan is the most audacious Dalek scheme yet! Even the Doctor finds himself out of his depth," said lead writer Russell T Davies. They will be joined on the show by Spooks star Miranda Raison. Raison, who plays journalist-turned-spy Jo Portman in Spooks, will feature alongside Holby City's Hugh Quarshie and Ryan Carnes, of Desperate Housewives' fame. written by Helen Raynor, directed by James Strong
3.5(P2)written by Helen Raynor, directed by James Strong
3.6 The Lazarus Experiment Mark Gattis as scientists experiment ruined, (hypersonic sound wave manipulator) and a villain named Lady Thaw played by Thelma Barlow written by Stephen Greenhorn, directed by Richard Clarke
3.7 unknown
written by Chris Chibnall, directed by Graeme Harper

3.8 The Family of Blood
''Plasmavarovs'' Addapted from the novel "Human Nature", the doctor turns human. Possibly leaving Martha to face off an alien threat. written by Paul Cornell, directed by Charles Palmer

3.9 (P2) The Family of Blood written by Paul Cornell, directed by Charles Palmer

3.10 (unknown)
Jack might show at end written by Stephen Moffat, directed by Hettie MacDonald

3.11 Utopia with Captain Jack Harkness! And mainly Doctor less in this one,written by Russell T. Davies, directed by Graeme Harper

3.12/13 Doctor Freema and Jack written by Russell T. Davies, directed by Colin Teague

and at the end of Torchwood with the cross over.

Watched the double bill on new years night, the first part I thought was very good indeed, with a lot of mystery, the series is Sci-fi and has had good moments and the odd bad one.

The sex bits at the start of the series connected and were fun, |I liked the Alien in the girl at the start who killed men through orgasm that was a good story, I felt the Kiss between the two Captains wasn't necessary in this double bill, it seemed to be added for no reason, just effect,the holding hands was understood.

Part two was interesting the monster a bit big, but it was lost on me when you could see normal motorway traffic in the background going both directions at normal speed, white vans clearly seen, we saw people panic in the streets, wouldn't everyone in the country be panicking, driving away.

Maybe I am looking at it too much, but our good old Doctor has a find track record, Torchwood seemed to have messed everything up, they have touched. if I was in government or in America I would have closed them down.

They cause the time rift, they cause murders a few weeks back, one of their team, they kept a Cyberwoman, they were told to look after people from 1959, one dead- killed himself, ( assisted by Jack) one of the team misused his position and had an affair with a lady in his care, and only one lady went on to have a job.

Lastly the ''Tardis sound'' was good at the end, all that was required, one, you know the noise you didn't need to see its the Doctor, Captain Jack will be in the later part of the next DW series and I read one episode will be all about him only, ( without the Doc) to explain everything about Jack, and then that's a good cross over from Torchwood, plus remember David Tennent is very busy and would also demand a fee for appearing for a short time,

Like the Doctors hand its all 'in references' for the long standing Doctor fans to spot and enjoy, you do not need it in your face, its enjoyable looking for them.

As the Prime minister has been on BBC News 24 at Christmas pleading for the Doctor, you would have thought clever Gwen would have guessed who Jack's Doctor was.

A few months ago my BiL was allowed to go and watch filming at a theatre in South Wales BUT he had to sign non-disclosure forms so he won't tell me what he saw there.

He did meet some of the cast and had their autographs though !!

David

One of the above unknown titles has been confirmed as ''42''.

I think maybe 3.7

The Master is still rummoured to come in at the end, maybe John Sim.

Cindy Beale, actress,''Michelle Collins'' is also now in the series.

A few months ago my BiL was allowed to go and watch filming at a theatre in South Wales BUT he had to sign non-disclosure forms so he won't tell me what he saw there.

David

Havent I seen you somewhere else today?

Subcribing!

:cool1: :cool1:

Also subscribing !!

I saw your Tardis recently at Earls Court tube station !!!

David

Thank you. Had I known I could of had guests, I would of baked a pie and opened the door.. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

David

Wow that's so cool!! :woohoo:

That's a shame he can't tell anyone.. :sad2: Oh well we can always beat it out of him! :thumbsup2 :lmao: ;)

Why is it called "series 3"...shouldnt it be "series 19" or something ???
Wasnt it Patrick Troughton or someone in series 3 ?

I'm ready!!

Could it really be that I might get to see sontarans again?! I am not sure that I can contain my excitement! :cool1:

So looking forward to this, but so going to miss Billie too, looking forward to seeing what the new girl will be like though.

Leela

Tron[ADS];17507142 said:
Why is it called "series 3"...shouldnt it be "series 19" or something ???
Wasnt it Patrick Troughton or someone in series 3 ?

Series 3 of the New Series. :) It's like starting all over again. :goodvibes

I'm ready!!

Could it really be that I might get to see sontarans again?! I am not sure that I can contain my excitement! :cool1:

So looking forward to this, but so going to miss Billie too, looking forward to seeing what the new girl will be like though.

Leela

Nice to have you on board again Leela! :goodvibes

I know, Sontarans are great aren't they! :cool1: Don't know whats up but they LOOK like them in the advert!

Also agree about the new girl. As Emporer Dalek once said, we will eventually move on with things. We miss her now, but soon enough it will be all about Freema Freema Freema.

Can't wait to we see it. And it's nice that we all have such a good turnout! Even Maz signed in just to discuss things!! :goodvibes

Hey Matt, my son is a Dr Who fanatic but is not on these boards. I love passing on bits of info he doesn't know!!!!!:rotfl: I think he gets a little annoyed!

He is into Lost in a big way too, but I don't share any enthusiasm for that!:faint:

Hey Matt, my son is a Dr Who fanatic but is not on these boards. I love passing on bits of info he doesn't know!!!!!:rotfl: I think he gets a little annoyed!

He is into Lost in a big way too, but I don't share any enthusiasm for that!:faint:

Same as above!! :faint:

Glad to see you around still.. But using the DIS for insider knowledge? Shame on you... ;) :lmao:

Lol, I do love Dr Who for myself!!!! Really!!!!:rotfl:

Oh, by the way, I never got on with Torchwood. I was so disappointed.

Oh, by the way, I never got on with Torchwood. I was so disappointed.

Same as above maz! Then again the finale of Spooks wasn't much to comment on either... :thumbsup2

Let's hope our bad luck will wear off for this series. :goodvibes

Question for anyone in Cardiff... Anyone spot any blue boxes over there during the downtime?? :lmao:

Seriously, any film crews? Cardiff is so popular; first they film Doctor Who there and then they go and film all my Hazard Perception clips there!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh, by the way, I never got on with Torchwood. I was so
disappointed.

I use my DD as an excuse to watch Doctor Who:rolleyes1 She is in the process of educating me. She collected all the Trading cards and I think she could name every character. I still cant tell my Daleks apart.

I couldn't get into Torchwood but I loved the pilot for The Sarah Jane Adventures.

So I may not be able to add anything sensible to this thread I am taking it all in so I can be a COOL mum :scared:

Keep looking at Radio times March 24th 7pm is still To be announced, the BBC does this when they are plannnig smething new, when any regualr series is on week by week it would have the details by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter