• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Marina!

Did you forget about us? How much longer can we all wait?

I think we shoudl play..."Where's Marina" Kinda Like Where's Spot books??!?!?!?

Is she under the bed?

NO...not under the bed.

Is she in the basket?

Maybe they locked her in the cashier booth at work so she can't go to Disney again.

hey Marina... I'm leaving to go back to Disney again on Monday and I still haven't heard one little word about the july trip. Hope all is well, I hope you're out there workin away and earning more money for a future trip! <3

I stalked her profile and her last log in was Sept 3rd, so maybe she is locked in that cashiers booth?!?!?!?!?

Marina.......Pelase let us know that everyone is ok....we are worried. We understand if you are busy (well we understand, but we don't like it, not one bit!) but please let us know you are all ok!

I just went searching for a Marina TR today -- so glad I didn't miss it, and looking forward to every phrase!

Maria :upsidedow

Its been nearly three months since we heard from you Marina! I hope all in well and your just busy with life in general. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you haven't abandoned us. :goodvibes

I checked her profile and it still says she has not logged on since Sept 3rd.... now I am worried! Does anyoen have her email address and can email her, just to make sure she is ok.....the Chicken Little in me makes me worry when someone goes MIA this long

It's possible that she has just lost interest. Maybe something did happen on the trip or maybe she's been sick. I was sick for three weeks and when I finally recovered to where I felt like getting on the computer again, there was several things that I used to do that I no longer had any interest in.

Hopefully, that is not the case. I have enjoyed reading Marina's TR's.

Hi all, please don't be worried !! I've just been crazily busy with work and my schedule has changed so much (I start at 5am), I haven't had time to check the DIS or anything else for that matter... Today is my first full day off since we came back and I'm catching up on everything.

It's so sweet that you guys are checking on me !!! :grouphug:

Marina~ So glad to hear from you. I hope that you had a fabulous trip and we can't wait to read all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter