Takumi-Tei Watch Thread

I now have a reservation at Takumi for one night and Monsieur Paul for another night. Not sure which one I will go with....or maybe do both? Decisions, decisions....

I now have a reservation at Takumi for one night and Monsieur Paul for another night. Not sure which one I will go with....or maybe do both? Decisions, decisions....

Just FYI - that way leads madness. I somehow now have Morimoto Omakase, Takumi Tei, Monsieur Paul, and Victoria and Alberts for next week. They are going to have to roll me to the plane.

Okay so I, an incompetent boob, just added several posts that were meant for my dining review thread to this one, which I don't even remember opening. I will fix this when I am in front of a PC again and not doing this from my phone.

EDIT: Post moved to the right thread. If a mod wants to remove the "deleted" posts but leave this one here as a monument to my shame, that would be fine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter