Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

I am waiting for my planner to call me right now to go over the BEO! Can you believe its so soon. I am happy that you got everything shipped it seems like your already to go!

I am waiting for my planner to call me right now to go over the BEO! Can you believe its so soon. I am happy that you got everything shipped it seems like your already to go!

Ann, good luck with your call....I was going to wait to ship but figured just in case with the holiday etc. better to be safe than sorry. It will be there a few days early.... it is getting close and I think it will hit me when we get ready to leave.....:goodvibes

Tammy - Everything you have planned looks great. You are really creative with all the different stuff you have had done and planned for your guests. Looking forward to reading all about your VR!

I can't believe you are so close now! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your VR and seeing how all your plans come together.

EEE!! Tammy your so close now! Hope everything is fabulous and magical!

Joanna, HI! It seems unreal that its almost here..... today I had a last phone conference with planner just to go over everything one last time.... and it looks like we're set..... we're going to have a vow renewal!:banana::banana::banana:

We leave a week from Thursday and fly out on that friday!:cool1: everything is a go!

WOW! :banana::banana:I can't believe it's finally almost here! :banana::banana:I have enjoyed following your plans so much, you were the first PJ I started reading on here:goodvibes! Wishing you the perfect VR :wizard:and I will be anxiously awaiting a full TRpopcorn::

To echo what everyone else has said, I can't believe it is so close. You have worked so hard, make sure you take some time to enjoy yourself!

WOW! :banana::banana:I can't believe it's finally almost here! :banana::banana:I have enjoyed following your plans so much, you were the first PJ I started reading on here:goodvibes! Wishing you the perfect VR :wizard:and I will be anxiously awaiting a full TRpopcorn::

To echo what everyone else has said, I can't believe it is so close. You have worked so hard, make sure you take some time to enjoy yourself!

Ladies Thank you.... its funny after talking everything through with planner today ( only about a twenty minute call) I felt much better about everything as well as alittle more excited like "heck yea this really almost here"....:rotfl:
I plan on enjoying myself;) . we are going a few day earlier than everyone else and have a couple quiet dinners for just dh and myself planned. thanks again for reading along:cloud9:

You are getting so close you must be able to taste it! It is great that you got to have that last minute (sort of) talk with your planner to make you feel better about everything!

You are getting so close you must be able to taste it! It is great that you got to have that last minute (sort of) talk with your planner to make you feel better about everything!

Krysten, Thanks! it was alot of minor things I just wanted to be able to cross off my list before the holiday and last minute chaos !:rotfl:

And HOLY MOLY it is JULY! we leave in 8 DAYS!:banana:

Its sunday we leave thursday!!!!!!:cool1: got confirmation all my boxes have arrived at resort! finishing up packing today! we are good to go!:banana::banana::banana:

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!:goodvibes

just got confirmation email about free room. we ended up having 39 nights booked through the room block! do last minute errands etc today! almost there!

I can feel the excitement in your posts!! It is good to know that your boxes have arrived safely! And now all you have to do is wait until Thursday - 3 more sleeps!!

I would love to be a guest at your wedding too!! You think of everything. You are going to have such a wonderful day.

PS I know you have read positive reviews again and again so I will repeat them and say we just had our lunch at the Napa Room and it exceeded my expectations. The guests loved the caricature artists and he was the hit of the day. Randy and Patricia were excellent too!

I'm so excited for you! You leave for Disney in just a few more days, can't wait to see how all your plans come together. You're going to have such an amazing time!

I would love to be a guest at your wedding too!! You think of everything. You are going to have such a wonderful day.

PS I know you have read positive reviews again and again so I will repeat them and say we just had our lunch at the Napa Room and it exceeded my expectations. The guests loved the caricature artists and he was the hit of the day. Randy and Patricia were excellent too!

Thank you.... I have read alot of the good but I still am a little nervous about reception but its good to hear the positives! Thanks! I am excited about the caricature artist- pretty much it is a surprise along with goofy, both are def something unique to disney.

I'm so excited for you! You leave for Disney in just a few more days, can't wait to see how all your plans come together. You're going to have such an amazing time!

Thank you.... I am excited to see it all come together too! alot of pieces but I know it will work!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter