Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

YAY for being so close! I hope its everything you ever dreamed and more! :lovestruc

Thank you very much!:goodvibes Thanks for stopping by. It has been an exciting experience for the most part (a few ups and downs here and there but not many) and I feel have lucky to have this opportunity. I have had fun and am excited to see it come together. this is something I would have never even imagined doing twenty years ago for our wedding, I am in awe of the brides/grooms that plan a destination wedding. good luck to you and everyone else planning and I hope everyone gets their magical day!:goodvibes

I am very excited for you! It will be here before you know it.

2 more days until you leave! :cool1:

Krysten, Thanks! My one brother and his family are leaving in am, then we leave and then everyone else follows. everyone will arrive throughout weekend but plan on meeting up at MK sunday night! EMH!

I am very excited for you! It will be here before you know it.
Stephie Thank you it almost really here......:cool1:

I'm so excited for you, I can't believe its almost time for you to leave :dance3:

Vanessa, Hi! Thanks for reading! Its really almost here......;)

Everyone is getting ready to head to WDW!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Today is our actual anniversary and tomorrow night we leave!!:banana::banana:

ONE WEEK until our ceremony!!!!

One more day! I actually have a list so I don't forget anything but I guess at this point if I don't have it I don't need it!:goodvibes

I hope that you have a safe trip and your VR is more magical than you could possibly have dreamed! Have a wonderful trip and we will all be here waiting to read about it when you return!:goodvibes

:groom: Happy Anniversary! :bride:

party:
Enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time celebrating with your family and friends!

:tink:
Sending lots of extra pixie dust for a magical trip and a beautiful VR!

Happy travels, sweetie! I hope your Vow Renewal is everything you've dreamed of and more! I can't wait to see pix! :hug:

Your PJ was the first I read, I cannot wait to see the pictures. Hoping you have the best day ever!

Wow - I can't believe that your special day is almost here. I have enjoyed reading your PJ and can't wait to hear more and see pictures. Have a wonderful trip.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter