Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Has anyone purchased universal tickets with this code? I'm curious as how we get the tickets and if we need to do anything after buying? Thanks!!

Ack, these things are not easy. We let our annual passes expire since we are going back until 12/2024 (we went three times this year 😁). We are also DVC members. Is it even possible to do this offer? Which ticket to I buy? Will it be useable to upgrade to an annual pass next year? Will I only be able to do that at member services? Sorry guys - I’m so confused . Thanks

Last edited:

I’m only seeing Disneyland tickets on the Target app. How do I find Walt Disney Works tickets?
This promo is for purchases on "Things to Do" on TripAdvisor, with the Target bonus code.

I bought 2 sets of Disneyland tickets for my trip in June 2024 to maximize savings (used a code from me and from my wife). Saw someone post in a separate thread that they bought 2 sets and their tickets got cancelled for possible fraud.
Hope that doesn't happen to me!

Can confirm if you buy tickets with a date of 2023 on TripAdvisor, the tickets are good through January 2025.

Went to use this to get DL Paris tickets, and the price after the discount is about the same as on the DLP website. Am I doing something wrong?

Well, I decided to take one "for the team."

• I purchased a $911.04 7-day PH for $728.83 with the Target 20% discount.
  • I used my Chase Sapphire Reserve offer for $16.50 cashback.
  • I went through TopCashBack for 9.09% cash back ($66.25).
  • I paid with PayPal for an extra 5% cash back from them ($36.44).
  • I already got my e-mailed ticket from TripAdvisor and linked it to MDE. I will upgrade this to a DVC AP, paying the difference of $120.95.

SO, if everything works, I'll get my $1,031.00 DVC Sorcerer AP for $730.59.
Can you upgrade from tickets to a pass online or do you need to call?

The last time I bought UT tickets, the online price to add a day or upgrade did not go based on Disney price. In fact it told me the exact savings to " upgrade" to the same tickets .

Ack, these things are not easy. We let our annual passes expire since we are going back until 12/2024 (we went three times this year 😁). We are also DVC members. Is it even possible to do this offer? Which ticket to I buy? Will it be useable to upgrade to an annual pass next year? Will I only be able to do that at member services? Sorry guys - I’m so confused . Thanks
I think it might be worth purchasing tickets with the discount and upgrading to an AP which you would not activate until that trip.

Thought Capital One Offers, it says completed event. With Disneyland tickets they are not date based, but if I buy Dec 31 to use in February, Would I not be cancelling that ticket and rebooking for another date, thus not completing the event? Maybe I am overthinking this a bit

Can you upgrade from tickets to a pass online or do you need to call?

The last time I bought UT tickets, the online price to add a day or upgrade did not go based on Disney price. In fact it told me the exact savings to " upgrade" to the same tickets .
You need to call to upgrade to the AP. Make sure you've linked your ticket(s) to the MDE account(s), especially if you're trying to get a DVC Sorcerer Pass.

I believe you didn't get the Disney gate price when you went to add a day because you'd have to have used the ticket at least once before adding. But I might be wrong.

Did anyone else get an email from Tripadvisor/Viator that the booking was cancelled due to inconsistencies with the booking? It says I will receive a refund.
I already redeemed the ticket and upgraded it to an annual pass

I also got emails from Paypal saying my refund was on the way

Last edited:
It is weird, when I search it pops up but doesn't give me a way to save it, just takes me to the site when I click on it.

I sent you a message

Trying to stack all these deals and I have the same problem. When I go to PayPal Deals, TripAdvisor 4% back only come up if I search for it. Once I click on it is takes me right through to TripAdvisor, no way to add it to my Saved Deals. The way it is happening I cannot click through another cash back portal.
Any insight would be appreciated.

Did anyone else get an email from Tripadvisor/Viator that the booking was cancelled due to inconsistencies with the booking? It says I will receive a refund.
I already redeemed the ticket and upgraded it to an annual pass

I also got emails from Paypal saying my refund was on the way

This happened to someone else on a separate thread. Hope it's not the tip of the iceberg.

I have my Disneyland tickets loaded into the app but I need to change the date to a date in February 2024. As of now my dates aren't showing as available on Disney's website. I assume I have to wait until all my days are available before I can contact Disney to change the dates on the tickets? Also when I can have them changed how do I do that? I saw people doing it via chat but I'm not sure how to access that or what number to call if I want to do it that way.

I'm confused about the date and expiration purchasing through trip advisor. So if we plan to get a 5 day ticket and plan to have our first day in the park Feb 12 2024,, do I have to select that date?

In addition to the Target code and Chase discount, I also used TopCashBack for an additional 9.09% cash back on experiences!
Did the cash back actually post to your TopCashBack account? It looked like there were some exclusions regarding coupons in the terms, so I'm curious.

Edited to add: After further reading, it looks like TopCashBack can take months to pay out, so it's unlikely you would know yet.

Last edited:
I bought 2 sets of Disneyland tickets for my trip in June 2024 to maximize savings (used a code from me and from my wife). Saw someone post in a separate thread that they bought 2 sets and their tickets got cancelled for possible fraud.
Hope that doesn't happen to me!

Can confirm if you buy tickets with a date of 2023 on TripAdvisor, the tickets are good through January 2025.
C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter