Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Mine were cancelled. 2 transactions. One by me with my code, my Target Circle, and my credit card. The 2nd was my DILs code , Target Circle and MY credit card. So the card in some way was the issue. Chase insists they authorized both transactions.
How did you contact TA/VIATOR? Not sure I’m up to worrying about it anymore. So disappointed. Probably just use UT.

The Tripadvisor deal should definitely discount Genie+ so additional savings if you go that route! I wonder how easy it is to change the # of days for a ticket with Genie+. I would hope it's no more difficult, that # of days is the biggest gamble I would be making. Lots to think about...no matter what, this feels like a stellar deal especially if prices go up soon.
For my Disneyland Half trip, I wanted a 4-day hopper with Genie+. On TripAdvisor I was only able to get a 3-day hopper with no Genie+. I called to see if I can add Genie+ to the ticket now and was told you cannot. If you buy a non Genie+ ticket, you have to buy G+ upon entering daily. As much as this is a pain and the prices will go up from what the pre-purchase price is now, I'm not too bummed. I'm going with a group with some small kids and I don't know that we will end up needing/wanting G+ every day. With the pre-purchase, you're locked into it for every single day (which is obviously smart on Disney's part). As for wanting a fourth day, I'm going to roll the dice and see if I can add one once I've activated the ticket. Again, not super bummed as there is plenty else to do on my last day without a fourth park day.

Mine were cancelled. 2 transactions. One by me with my code, my Target Circle, and my credit card. The 2nd was my DILs code , Target Circle and MY credit card. So the card in some way was the issue. Chase insists they authorized both transactions.
How did you contact TA/VIATOR? Not sure I’m up to worrying about it anymore. So disappointed. Probably just use UT.
Just to clarify - did you purchase both tickets through the same TripAdvisor account, or was one though your account and the other through your DILs account?

For my Disneyland Half trip, I wanted a 4-day hopper with Genie+. On TripAdvisor I was only able to get a 3-day hopper with no Genie+. I called to see if I can add Genie+ to the ticket now and was told you cannot. If you buy a non Genie+ ticket, you have to buy G+ upon entering daily. As much as this is a pain and the prices will go up from what the pre-purchase price is now, I'm not too bummed. I'm going with a group with some small kids and I don't know that we will end up needing/wanting G+ every day. With the pre-purchase, you're locked into it for every single day (which is obviously smart on Disney's part). As for wanting a fourth day, I'm going to roll the dice and see if I can add one once I've activated the ticket. Again, not super bummed as there is plenty else to do on my last day without a fourth park day.
Yeah it seems odd they only offer 3 and 5 day tickets. No 1 day tickets which is a bummer as I need to buy a $224 1-day ticket for a day I am blocked out in January. The 2-day PH tickets are $276 with this TA deal so I might be better off just buying a 2-day ticket and sneaking in two hours on my departure day or something :hyper:

I would think it will be totally possible to add a 4th day once you're scanned in. They want your money after all!

Just used my TripAdvisor code. Needed a 4 day WDW base ticket for my son for our mother/son trip after T-giving. No 4 day tickets available. I got the 5 day. Only saved $20 but got an extra day. Didn't book flights yet. So, we will just arrive earlier and hit the park on arrival day.

Just to clarify - did you purchase both tickets through the same TripAdvisor account, or was one though your account and the other through your DILs account?
Here is the fine print:

Offer intended only for current Target Circle members in the US. Valid 10/01/23 at 12:00 AM EST to 10/07/2023 at 11:59 PM HST. Discount code applies only to Tripadvisor "Things To Do" (excludes hotels and other experience brands) and can be redeemed only once, on either one item or multiple items, if in a single checkout transaction totaling up to $1,250 USD. Code will not be reissued if purchased experience is canceled, may not be transferred or combined with Tripadvisor Plus or other discounts, cannot be applied to past purchases, and is not applied automatically (you must enter the code at checkout).

Here is the fine print:

Offer intended only for current Target Circle members in the US. Valid 10/01/23 at 12:00 AM EST to 10/07/2023 at 11:59 PM HST. Discount code applies only to Tripadvisor "Things To Do" (excludes hotels and other experience brands) and can be redeemed only once, on either one item or multiple items, if in a single checkout transaction totaling up to $1,250 USD. Code will not be reissued if purchased experience is canceled, may not be transferred or combined with Tripadvisor Plus or other discounts, cannot be applied to past purchases, and is not applied automatically (you must enter the code at checkout).
That $1250 max is good to know, thank you

Hmm, so seems like you cannot add multiple tickets to the cart? I will just have to go with the WDW ticket in that case!

Hmm, so seems like you cannot add multiple tickets to the cart? I will just have to go with the WDW ticket in that case!
Yes, you can. It just has to be done in one transaction. With one Red Circle account. And one Target code. And one credit card. Maximum value of $1,250 before discount.

I ended up buying two 7 day park hopper tickets. I only needed 6 day park hoppers but that was not an option and it was still cheaper to buy them this way than to use boardwalk ticketing which was the next cheapest price I was able to find.

For DL tickets there are more buying options for 2023 dates than 2024 dates.

Has anyone successfully used 2 different codes w/ same credit card or made 2 transactions to buy tickets without getting either canceled?

Has anyone successfully used 2 different codes w/ same credit card or made 2 transactions to buy tickets without getting either canceled?
That would be breaking the rules of the promotion, and you should expect for your order(s) to be cancelled. Others are reporting theirs have been cancelled.

if you go back to the target circle page - find the partner offer and read down the fine print section, you'll see copy that directs members with questions to call the specified phone # with questions. That number is viator's. (I'd attach a screen grab, but I think posting another agency's offer is against forum rules.)

It sounds like they have overseas call center reps though - I've called Viator several times before and never end up buying because there was always some problem and the reps don't know much or can't do much. It was very hard to understand them as well every time I called.

But maybe you'll have better luck! This circle offer was the 1st time I bought from them. Hoping I don't see a cancellation in my email.

The Tripadvisor checkout uses a phone number so I imagine the safest way would be to use a family member's target circle account, tripadvisor account, phone #, email, and credit card. I would imagine that would go through and I may try that later for another ticket. I tried adding 2 tickets (of the same type/date) and since it was over $1250 (before discount) the discount did cap out at $250, so I stuck to one ticket for that transaction. I did not find any way to combine two cheaper tickets with separate dates/parks (such as a DL ticket + WDW ticket) in a single transaction, but you can do two of the same tickets in the same transaction, just want to be aware that if you're going over $1250 the discount isn't as good. Already linked ticket to MDE, you do have to do it via WDW website and not via mobile app.

I used the code from my Target account and from DW's Target account. I bought two Disneyland tickets in two separate orders using the same credit card. I received the tickets and added them to my Disneyland app.

I used the code from my Target account and from DW's Target account. I bought two Disneyland tickets in two separate orders using the same credit card. I received the tickets and added them to my Disneyland app.
I did the same. I used two different codes for two different transactions, same TA account and same CC and added them to my DL app.

Incidentally, I signed up for the TA Plus membership whenever Target ran a free promotion for Circle (March 2023?). With this promo I just realized that would provide 10% off Disney tickets when it's not Circle Week. Not as great, but still good if combined with CB sites.

I just followed links from Target. Not aware of a TripAdvisor account. This is more than I can understand. lol
My compliments to all of you who can keep up with all these rewards and discounts.
More than an old lady can handle!!
Just so disappointed. Need to let it go, buy some tickets and enjoy our trip.

I just followed links from Target. Not aware of a TripAdvisor account. This is more than I can understand. lol
My compliments to all of you who can keep up with all these rewards and discounts.
More than an old lady can handle!!
Just so disappointed. Need to let it go, buy some tickets and enjoy our trip.
You're buying discounted tickets from/through TripAdvisor, using a 20% off code from Target Red Circle. You'll need accounts with both. Once you request and receive the code from Target Red Circle, you apply that code at check-out when you purchase on TripAdvisor. The code is good for one transaction (the order can include multiple tickets), and the maximum discount is $250, which translates to a $1,250 sale. If you charge over $1,250, you'll still only receive $250 off the order. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter