TEAM FIVE: Herc's Heroes--Post miles/hours here!

1 hr 12 min 3500 yds swim

podcasts- I like Phedipidations and Tri-talk.

running up and down the stairs @ home and cleaning----4 hours
toal time sat and sun----7:43m30sec

Wow I don't know what I was worried about, I guess my exercise hours are going to be dwarfed in comparison to some! Only VERY rarely will I run or bike or do any kind of strenuous exercise continuously for 7+ hours in a weekend! :eek: That's more than twice as much as my two long races!

Oh and xterratri I don't think I've even swam 3500 yds in my life total. :laughing:

1 hr 12 min 3500 yds swim

podcasts- I like Phedipidations and Tri-talk.

Dang girl you got some fish in your ancestory? Were gonna call you flipper.

We're from Kentucky, we didn't do 4 hours of house cleaning this year. Seriously you can only log the time spent in motion, unless you are cleaning house a la natural. Us guys would like for that to catch on.

Social Pandapirate:

Howdy. Just logging today. Had trouble getting motivated, but I did make myself do the walk/jog DVD for 2.5 miles and 30 minutes. I tried to start the podcast C25K but I wasn't coordinated to do it on the treadmill. After almost wiping out 3 times, I gave up and settled for the DVD. Back on Podcasts, anyone ever listen to Podrunner? I love that one because you can pick your beats per minute.

Like I promised... 1 hour of biking for 16.05 mi. I started at ten at night. Nothing like waiting til the last minute.

Wow I don't know what I was worried about, I guess my exercise hours are going to be dwarfed in comparison to some! Only VERY rarely will I run or bike or do any kind of strenuous exercise continuously for 7+ hours in a weekend! :eek: That's more than twice as much as my two long races!

are you calling me out Matt?.j/k..lol:) :laughing:

I am not superwoman, that was not all at once. I have my good days then I have my total do nothing days so it all balances out.

It is not in my nature to sit still for too long, it drives my friends crazy:)::yes::

Dang girl you got some fish in your ancestory? Were gonna call you flipper.

We're from Kentucky, we didn't do 4 hours of house cleaning this year. Seriously you can only log the time spent in motion, unless you are cleaning house a la natural. Us guys would like for that to catch on.

Social Pandapirate:

:rolleyes1 I've heard that... and I caution the fairer of us not to even threaten to do that... :rolleyes1

HELLO, TEAM FIVE!

Yesterday, I am embarrassed to say, I fell asleep. I came home, did some housework, drove my dh to my parents' house to eat my Super Bowl leftovers (which I was too tired Sunday night to pack up and take home), dropped him off at his night class, and came home and fell asleep. Not on purpose, either. He woke me to pick him up at 8, and we got home, I took a shower, and went to bed.

Sorry for letting the team down.

I just got home from work and I'm already dressed and ready for my walk. I just need to look over where I'm walking (it's warm enough outside to go for a walk) and plan my route, and I'll be off.

I'll check back in later.

Good job to the rest of the team!

Congrats Matt! :thumbsup2

Since you guys are discussing podcasts... I've been listening to Disney themed podcasts for awhile. It really helps the time go by. Try WDW Radio, WDW Today (for shorter runs) and Inside the Magic. :goodvibes

My DH (dennyha) listens to these same three podcasts while he runs! He saves them up, and we listen to them on long drives too (to WDW for sure). I usually fall asleep unless they talk about something cool (like marathon weekend). But me - I need my tunes to do my run/walks. I REALLY could have used my tunes after the MK during the half - but didn't have them with me.

Yay, I have something to contribute!!!

Put me down for 3 miles in 33:25 (11:08/mi).

Okay, I walked 2.5 miles in 45 minutes, faster than I walked the other day, but not quite as far as I had hoped.

Tue: typical mid week run 4 miles/40:34 (but boy am I heavier from super bowl eating)

1 hr 15 min 17.88 mi bike
40 min 3.47 mi run/walk
24 strength

First week of actual triathlon training. It'll only go up from here:)

I've been a slacker - just unmotivated - not sure where to go (outside is not a choice the snow and ice are impressive!)

getting to the gym is proving to be challenging (we only have one car and dh is working overtime!)

2 miles yesterday - 45 min

Morning Herc's!

ran 2 miles / 22:13

warmup & cooldown .50 / 10:00

Next up - 8 miles on Friday. Again, I'm scared. I thought 7 miles was long. :lmao:

Go team! :cheer2:

My DH (dennyha) listens to these same three podcasts while he runs! He saves them up, and we listen to them on long drives too (to WDW for sure). I usually fall asleep unless they talk about something cool (like marathon weekend). But me - I need my tunes to do my run/walks. I REALLY could have used my tunes after the MK during the half - but didn't have them with me.

This morning I was listening to an old Inside the Magic and he read an email I had forgotten that I sent back in October on the show! It was weird to be running and all the sudden hear my email. :lmao:

Hi team!

I am coming with my tail between my legs to admit I did not run my scheduled 4 miles yesterday. I didn't work out at all. Sorry!

Today, however, I did get in 5 miles in 50:55. That included a walk break of about .1 as I had some "stomach issues". (Like eating soup right before my run. :headache: )

Go team; everyone is doing great!!
Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter