Tell me about Storytellers

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
I am looking at doing Storytellers on my next trip. I know they changed characters about a year ago. On Disney's site they list a breakfast, brunch and dinner. It show that the brunch runs from 11:30-2:30.

I'm just looking for anyone's experience with breakfast or brunch? Prices? Does the brunch buffet have all of the breakfast items and lunch items like the Disney website says it does. I find it hard to believe that they keep all of the breakfast items out and have room to add lunch items as well. I just can't find any reviews that talk about brunch as opposed to lunch, which I guess is what they used to have. Thanks!

Storytellers is my favorite Character meal. The brunch is awesome! I love the characters and the chilaquiles are one of my favorite foods. The servers have always been super nice. I totally recommend it!!! :cheer2:

We really like storytellers and have done brunch and dinner. Looking at the Disney's site for what they have listed as offering for Brunch and yes that is pretty much what they have. From when we went I remember DD and niece getting waffles, bacon, fruit, and pastries. DH and I got more of the lunch offerings. It was two years ago so i do not recall everything but yes they had a combo of both. The menu and price on Allears that @smartlabelprint posted gives you all the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter