Tepanyaki

BCKatie02

Mouseketeer
Anyone know about how long it takes to have dinner at Tepanyaki? We have a 8 pm PS and I was just wondering if we might make it out for any of Illuminations which starts at 9.

Thanks! ::MinnieMo

if you are seated on or before your PS time you might make it. but we have always had to wait even w/the PS. good luck!:tongue:

Yes, with a PS you should definitely be out of there in under an hour. Enjoy, our favorite restaurant. ::MickeyMo

You might want to think about bumping your PS time back to 7:30 just to be safe.We've been to Teppanyaki 3 times now and have had to wait past our PS time on each visit. Not long though, maybe 10-15 minutes......

My nephew and I walked in to Teppanyaki with no PS at about 8:15 and were seated immediately (well, actually, we were seated as soon as the maitre'd found us some towels to dry off with...it was pouring and we were soaked). It took about an hour to eat, so if you're seated at your PS time you should be okay.

The only question I have is: we were the last two seated at our table, and all the others had already ordered and were waiting. The chef didn't come out until after we had placed our order. Would the other party have had to wait longer if it had taken them longer to fill the seats?

We usually make our PS at 8 and by the time we are done, it is time for Illuminations...we usually walk out onto the deck around the restaurant and watch from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter