• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Terabithia Game Questions - Spoilers

Do you know what is really fun and just feels so good. I have given away every treehouse that I have received so far and I am just having a great time. I love this. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I used the answers here and got 9/10. What drops the pine cone grenades?

I got it! It's Scogres!!

First THANK YOU for all the answers-boy did this save us last night!!!! Has anyone figured out the answer for "How Long Did the movie take to shoot" ? I have tried all for answers-2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and have got none of them right! I still got treehouses on the rounds without that question but now I'm just curious!
Thanks again

First THANK YOU for all the answers-boy did this save us last night!!!! Has anyone figured out the answer for "How Long Did the movie take to shoot" ? I have tried all for answers-2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and have got none of them right! I still got treehouses on the rounds without that question but now I'm just curious!
Thanks again

The answer to that is definitely, 2 months. I answered that one a lot last night. BTW, the website isn't working for me this morning. Wondering if others are having the same issue?

I would also like to say THANK YOU all for sharing your answers with us! We didn't see the movie either so your answers was a big help to me and got sveral now. :)

Not working for me here. Worked fine at home last night. I cleared all files, did a disk clean-up and rebooted twice. Nada.

I am so bored at work right now and this would be so much fun to get a bunch.

Sigh, back to that darling POTC game for me

One thing I've noticed is that some of the questions are accepting different answers as right or wrong. The bathroom fee was right at both $1.00 and $2.00, and also wrong at $1.00. Haha! This could explain the delay in the game's opening. Regardless, I've got my treehouses and thanks for the help with the answers!

Since I did not see the movie but knew some answers from watching TV promos on it lol and of course was searching the net I got from 3 all the way up to 9 right before the game spoilers.

But biggest think that stumped me was how much to use the bathroom. Now in 1977 I would get maybe $5.00 allowance week. So I would never have guess $1.00 that was more expensive than using a payphone, or riding transit. In 1982 I was making a wage of 2.85 an hour as a student lol so that was highway robbery.

Since I did not see the movie but knew some answers from watching TV promos on it lol and of course was searching the net I got from 3 all the way up to 9 right before the game spoilers.

But biggest think that stumped me was how much to use the bathroom. Now in 1977 I would get maybe $5.00 allowance week. So I would never have guess $1.00 that was more expensive than using a payphone, or riding transit. In 1982 I was making a wage of 2.85 an hour as a student lol so that was highway robbery.

I think the movie took creative license to update the setting to the current
year. I read the wiki, which stated the movie made references to things
like the PSP and cell phones, which weren't around in 1977. So it wouldn't
surprise me that they raised the bathroom fee. ;)

ROFL I have all the answers memorized, so I don't even have to look at the questions anymore... :lmao: :lmao:

I'm averaging about one code per minute.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it just has the window that was there before the game started. exactly the same. the chicken little thing
i see u have a problem and all u get is page not found we're sorry! I had same problem you have too clear the cokkies to get to it bc for the terabithia game that is what it has saved as a cookie. :):cool1: :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter