TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

Question:
Jo, I have an ADR for Beirgarten (430 pm) for DH and I. Do you still want us to sit with you? And does that mean that we are "on" your ressie? Or should we keep our 430 pm one? Just wondering....

Mel, Jo made a big group reservation for all of us, so you are included in the group reservation.

How about if we all meet around 20 minutes before (Apparently we need to tall V 45 minutes before;)
Hey! :rotfl: Actually, I think several people will be surprised to find how much more time-savvy I am without Gramma in tow! :thumbsup2
I'm still confused about my ADR's I really think I have too many and would be better off with more CS's with Kelly, but then with free dining will I be better off keeping the ADR's:confused:
Mo, keep them. You can always cancel once you're there, but I woudn't chance canceling them now.

Mel, Jo made a big group reservation for all of us, so you are included in the group reservation.
And, far more improtantly, you're in my spread sheet. DON'T MESS WITH THE SPREAD SHEET! ;)

I doubt it. I think when they see the party of 50 they will put us all together. They figure we're going to jump around tables if they don't. :rolleyes:

Ya think they don't want us reunning from table to table:confused3 :rotfl2:

And I nominate you to do that, Janet! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Throeing me in front of the bus now, eh?

Thanks, Janet! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Wait... funny story. So most everyone knows how strong my sense of smell is on here, right? Well so do most of my classmates. Apparently there was a bet going around that I would choose Halitosis as my project. So when our instructor made us announce out loud what our subject was, everyone started laughing and hi-fiving eachother when I announced, "HALITOSIS!" :sad2:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

FYI I offered myself up to be a moderator! We'll see if I get it! :)

Good luck Kat:goodvibes

For one of the meets I am working on for september we had to call the restaurant directly to book a large group so they'd be aware we are together... they said the system would be noted that the ADR's are to be together... I wonder if Jo had them do that when she made the ressie if not you guys may want to call em and ask them to do that ... It might help so you don't get separated...

We booked it through the large group number:thumbsup2

I did too... we'll see I guess... Either way I'm still a TR and PTR boards girl hehe... I go to the others.. but not as often hehe

Good luck to you too Tanya:thumbsup2

Hey! :rotfl: Actually, I think several people will be surprised to find how much more time-savvy I am without Gramma in tow! :thumbsup2

:lmao:

Mo, keep them. You can always cancel once you're there, but I woudn't chance canceling them now.

ITA with V on this one Mo:thumbsup2

And, far more improtantly, you're in my spread sheet. DON'T MESS WITH THE SPREAD SHEET! ;)

Mel, it will NOT be pretty if you mess with V's spreadsheet:scared1: :laughing:

And what's wrong with Neil.:confused3 Just watched the Jazz Singer the other day when I was home sick.

I caught the end of it last week. I used to watch it back when we first got HBO as a middle-schooler. :lovestruc I BAWLED the other day, and had to e-mail my friend Dr. Belle because I know she'd understand. :goodvibes

I KNEW I loved you, Mo. :hug:

I found my way, thanks, T. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm CE. I am going 8/20-25, solely to meet this group. :) I had no plans of going until maybe Feb. 2009, but I can't miss this. :cool1:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marisa, are there any bennies? I have the time (I think) if it's worth it... PM me. :goodvibes

OK OK. I WILL NOT mess with V's spreadsheet.

MEL**Slowly backing away from V's spreadsheet.....**

For all you Neil Diamond fans...

About Neil Diamond Radio- Legendary singer-songwriter Neil Diamond will host his own exclusive music channel for two weeks starting Friday, May 2 at noon ET. Neil Diamond Radio (on SIRIUS Ch. 3) will feature Neil Diamond music 24/7 spanning four decades, including a preview of songs from Diamond’s highly anticipated new album, Home Before Dark, being released on May 6th. The limited engagement channel will also feature stories and insights from Neil about the many classic songs that have defined his iconic career, as well as his new Rick Rubin-produced album.

I knew I loved my Sirius radio but now... :rolleyes1

My DH, Mitch, and I will be joining Fockerfest as well. :cool1: While I am excited, he thinks I'm crazy but will be going along because he loves me. :lovestruc We live in Orlando so we will be staying at our house and fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, will not be dealing with hotel changes or ADR's. You all are so much fun "in space" that I know you'll be even more fun in person! :woohoo:

S'pose I ought to re-introduce myself too, eh?

I'm V, and yes, you really should call me that. Of course, it's short for something, but I don't use my name on the net. Or very much in real life. it truly is "V" most of the time. :thumbsup2

I'll be joining FockerFest 2008 with my DS6, Leo. That's not his real name either. Which makes for good times when I introduce him to DISers in real life. I've been known to accidentally refer to him as "Leo" outside of the DIS... just ask LL. ;)

We live in west-central Florida, about 1.5 - 4 hours from The Mouse, depending on traffic. I'll be using DVC points for a short stay at SSR and no dining plan for us - we'll be utilizing the Disney Dining Experience for a 20% discount. :woohoo: Which almost makes up for WDW's 30% mark-up on food and booze. :headache:

My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's: Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.

Leo's favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip and whatever flavor I'm eating.

My DH, Mitch, and I will be joining Fockerfest as well. :cool1: While I am excited, he thinks I'm crazy but will be going along because he loves me. :lovestruc We live in Orlando so we will be staying at our house and fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, will not be dealing with hotel changes or ADR's. You all are so much fun "in space" that I know you'll be even more fun in person! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 Glad to hear you can join us!

Phibbles (Kevin) 8/22 - 8/30 POR

Ok, you're ready to rock! And I noticed you'll be stalking Jo, Kat and Z! :banana:

Heidi: I don't have your resort on page 1. Why am I thinking you're at the Poly? Is that right?:confused3

:yay: Angela is coming too :yay: - I have to ask is Kelton the last name, and if it is do you have relatives in Philly?

T - For some reason I am thinking Blue is at one of the All Stars, but I could be completely off base with one:confused3

Question:
Jo, I have an ADR for Beirgarten (430 pm) for DH and I. Do you still want us to sit with you? And does that mean that we are "on" your ressie? Or should we keep our 430 pm one? Just wondering....
I see you've already been told :rotfl2:

My DH, Mitch, and I will be joining Fockerfest as well. :cool1:
Wooohooo, I'll add you to the Biergarten ressie :thumbsup2

Biergarten Ressie

Jo - 4A
T - 4A 2C
LL - 2A 1C
Janet - 5A 1C
V - 1A 1C
Mo - 1A 1C
Kate - 3A 2C
Z - 1A
Kat 1A
CE 2A 2C
Heidi 4A
Lessa 4A
S'Late 3A 2C
Mel 2A
Angela 2A

That's making 39A and 12C, 51 people Confirmed!

Please tell me if there is something wrong with the above :thumbsup2

I see you've already been told :rotfl2:

Wooohooo, I'll add you to the Biergarten ressie :thumbsup2

Biergarten Ressie

Jo - 4A
T - 4A 2C
LL - 2A 1C
Janet - 5A 1C
V - 1A 1C
Mo - 1A 1C
Kate - 3A 2C
Z - 1A
Kat 1A
CE 2A 2C
Heidi 4A
Lessa 4A
S'Late 3A 2C
Mel 2A
Angela 2A

That's making 39A and 12C, 51 people Confirmed!

Please tell me if there is something wrong with the above :thumbsup2

So we have room for 3 more people?

I guess I ought to get my intro in here to ...

I'm Tanya90210... Tanya for short... too many T, T2, TE, yadda yadda to shorten it anymore than that... ;) :hug:

I am staying at Pop with my DH Forest, DS 12 Forest (Lil Forest), my DD 4 Mini, and DS2 Ry.... we will be there for the last few days of Fockerfest so we will miss alot of the big parties but it's ok... Just to see some of you guys is enough for me :thumbsup2 I am a typical disney addict... and no I don't want a 12 step program... I like me just the way I am hehe...

Phibbles...don't forget Nutsy!

JO....Thanks! We are pretty excited for some Wurst and Fockers!

---------------------------

Seperate thought: Does anyone want to do breakfast on the morning of the 25th?

We were thinking Boma but we're open....

MEL:banana:

Phibbles...don't forget Nutsy!

JO....Thanks! We are pretty excited for some Wurst and Fockers!

---------------------------

Seperate thought: Does anyone want to do breakfast on the morning of the 25th?

We were thinking Boma but we're open....

MEL:banana:
We (my family) are doing Garden Grill for dinner that Day :( but you can always join us :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter