TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

Disneyland_Mama

<marquee><font color=peach>His head instantly infl
Greetings, friends! :goodvibes

In 6 weeks we will embark on an unforgettable adventure. A gathering of friends and family. A celebration of our love for all that is Mickey, alcohol based, and not to be forgotten..... the wiener salad.

Insert Wiener Salad Picture here.

So what if I'm cheating by pasting page 1 of the original PTR - it's Friday, I'm lazy and I have to do a PowerPoint presentation on Halitosis! Ewww! :crazy2:

Here's the link to the craziness of Chapter 1:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1658463

And here's my copy and paste of page 1:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see how does one start an open forum PTR? :confused3 I guess I'll have to take you back - back to the beginning, Pumba. ;)

It all started on the Trip Report Boards - ironic no? And I think it may have started on either PrincessV's or was it Lauralee131's trip report? Anywho, basically V and LL had a DIS meet last December (2006), hitting it off and becoming life long friends. Somehow or another talk of a girls weekend came up and actually became a huge meet in August '07, fondly referred to as Lapupalooza. You've heard of it, yes? Anyway, the DISers involved last year were myself, DisneyJo, Lauralee131, Sorul82? & PrincessV and all our adorable kiddos and neck craning, hand flailing, golf ball losing hubbies. Oh and don't forget, Waldo! NOTE: Waldo will not be attending the '08 festivities. ETA- as of 1/11/08 Waldo WILL be joining the festivities

Well, we're doing it again next August. :woohoo: Bigger and Better this time baby! We've added more DIS friends and family and we're ready to party!! :cool1:

After our Pineapple wipeout at the Kona last year, we decided we're too proud to return there and are now ready to storm World Showcase. Bring on the Margarita's and the Wiener Salad, my friends!! :banana:

This PTR is a group effort with all the parties contributing - everyone pick a color and start posting!! I'll be BLUE!

Here's some of my favorite pics from Aug. '07 fest:
Tracyswdwpics106-2.jpg

Tracyswdwpics111.jpg

Tracyswdwpics104.jpg

Tracyswdwpics103.jpg

Tracyswdwpics094.jpg

So sit back and enjoy the ride for the next 8+ months!! :cheer2:

AUGUST DATES: **note: dates subject to change a minimum of 4 times, TFI ;)**

Tracy (Disneyland_Mama): 8/20-8/29 SSR
Jo (DisneyJo): 8/14-8/28 POR
Janet (jcc0621): 8/19-8/29 POP
Mo (puggymom): 8/21-8/29 GF & BCV
CE (cmp1111): 8/20-8/25 AKL
V (PrincessV): 8/21-8/24 SSR
LL (Lauralee131): 8/21-8/24 SSR
Kate (Sharkb8hoohaha): 8/17-8/29 SOG
Kat (KatGarcia): 8/18-8/25 POP & POR
Z (LurrrvtheDuck): 8/21-8/25 POR
S'late (Sorul82?): 8/23-8/27 AsMo
Lessa (Lifelongdreamer): 8/19-8/25 POP
Heidi (Blue River): 8/21-8/31
Leyla (Pierresgirl): 8/18-8/21 AKL
Tanya (Tanya90210): 8/24-9/7 POP
Margie (dreamn_Disney) 8/24-8/30 POP
Mel (Muffinygood) 8/22-8/25 POP
Kevin (Phibbles) 8/22-8/30 POR
Angela (askelton) 8/23 - ASkelton Resort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRIP REPORT LINKS:

Lessa (Lifelong Dreamer) " CLICK HERE"
Mo (puggymom) "CLICK HERE"
CE (cmp1111) "CLICK HERE"
T (Disneyland_Mama) "CLICK HERE"
Jo & Jess (DisneyJo & I_love_Stitch)
"CLICK HERE"

Personally, I liked how we had the billing parties all seated together originally so as not to confuse the wait staff. We can always switch around once we are there to chat and what not.
No problem! :thumbsup2
If you're serious, I can make it happen! Anything to help your Excel work out evenly. :goodvibes
YES, absolutely serious!!!! :yay:
You're going down Sister!;)
OH NO YOU DI'N'T?!?!
Ooowwww, my eyes, they burn!

Take a nice long look at the bottom half of Dopey.

:scared1: OMG, that's freakin; hysterical!!!!!

whooo hooo... 1st page !! I rarely make it on a TFW first page :woohoo:

ROFL at Erik hehe... I never noticed the reason behind till u said that lessa hehe

I'm here too... I just thought I'd share a weird topiary pic too...its from DL @ the DL Hotel.

dlhotell2rg0.jpg

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Hey
You had 32 pages left on your other thread, you get 250 pages. But since you start Chapter 2, I won't merge it. I just locked it up and put it in the completed board.

How is everyone doing?

We are looking for Moderator's-we need 2 for the pre-trip board and at least 2 more on the regular board. I already asked Leesa and Michelle-they said they were too busy. Anyone else want to apply?

I'm here too... I just thought I'd share a weird topiary pic too...its from DL @ the DL Hotel.

dlhotell2rg0.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hey
You had 32 pages left on your other thread, you get 250 pages. But since you start Chapter 2, I won't merge it. I just locked it up and put it in the completed board.
Thanks, you saved me a PM. :goodvibes
How is everyone doing?

We are looking for Moderator's-we need 2 for the pre-trip board and at least 2 more on the regular board. I already asked Leesa and Michelle-they said they were too busy. Anyone else want to apply?

Sadly I don't think I'm moderator material, BUT I nominate V! :lmao:

OMG Kat what's going on with that topiary :eek: :rotfl2:

Marisa, didn't DM want to be a Mod? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Ok.....a memo would have been nice....just saying....

I couldn't find 86'd and thought the worst....or...uhhh...should I say Wurst? (heh heh...that was for you V).:goodvibes

So anywhooo....so now I'm off to catch up...:surfweb:

Greetings, friends! :goodvibes

In 6 weeks we will embark on an unforgettable adventure. A gathering of friends and family. A celebration of our love for all that is Mickey, alcohol based, and not to be forgotten..... the wiener salad.

Ah yes. The wiener salad. Or is it weiner. Were we ever clear on that? I before E...:confused3

Insert Wiener Salad Picture here.
Ummm...let's not and say we did...:scared:

So what if I'm cheating by pasting page 1 of the original PTR - it's Friday, I'm lazy and I have to do a PowerPoint presentation on Halitosis! Ewww! :crazy2:

How can you do a PowerPoint presentation on something you SMELL???:confused3

dlhotell2rg0.jpg

OMG....Kat I am LMAO over here....Really glad to see ya, huh?:rotfl2:

Hey

How is everyone doing?

Hi Marisa!:hippie: I don't really have the time either - I wish I did.

dlhotell2rg0.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What's with the topiary designers?!
Hey
That's my fault Marisa - I swear, any time a thread gets into the 200+ pages range, my computer comes to a grinding halt when I open it, so i suggested maybe we should go ahead and start a new one before 250. Same thing happened with the TFW thread and jordonyosh's part one TR. But now I'm wondering if it's just me???? :confused:

OhMari said:
OMG, don't tempt me you guys - I would LOVE this job!!!! But with school still going, I just can't devote the time right now. :guilty:

A couple things as I NINJA post before I go to the scrapbooking store:

I was hoping to sit near Lessa or Jo. I totally understand if that's not feasible of course. We're friendly and can chat up anyone!

I wanna hang out with Alek and Erich for an afternoon!!!!!

Oh, Neil Diamond...I love his music. On the radio. In person? Not so much.

V,
Do whatever you have to to work out the seating. I'm sure I'll be able to jump up (as Lessa said) and move around to say hi to everyone. But, if it comes down to brass tacks....put me near some Canadians.
:thumbsup2

MEL:banana:

Oh, and my dates are wrong on page one.
It's Aug 22-25th.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

MEL

Mel and all, I just had a horrible thought...... do you think it's possible Biergarten wouldn't keep us together in full tables of 8? I mean, what if they decide to break us up into parties of like 4 at a time and separate all over the place???? That's not likely, is it?! :eek:

Yes, I am totally anxiety-ridden today, so bear with me, k? All will be better when I've got a couple projects completed... :rolleyes:

Sorry MAri, just no time!

Way to throw V under the bus T:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Mel and all, I just had a horrible thought...... do you think it's possible Biergarten wouldn't keep us together in full tables of 8? I mean, what if they decide to break us up into parties of like 4 at a time and separate all over the place???? That's not likely, is it?! :eek:

Yes, I am totally anxiety-ridden today, so bear with me, k? All will be better when I've got a couple projects completed... :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking that too V, but becasue the ressies are all linked I have to believe when they hear 50 people they will at least try to have us all together:confused3 At least I am hoping they think that way;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter