~*~*~Thank you Suzi for the January Quiz~*~*~

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Suzi :cheer2:

Thank you for a wonderful quiz this month :) Sorry I had to bow out early.

I agree - I really enjoyed the quiz this month. Who is our quizmaster for February?

Thanks for the quiz Suzi (although some nights when I was sat up til the wee hours googling for an answer I don't think I would have thanked you!!!) This month was my first ever attempt at a quiz, I'm now looking forward to Feb.

Thankyou very much everyone!!

I've loved every second of being quizmaster, and I'd love to do another quiz sometime. (So start reading, now!! :lmao: )

Thank you Suzi, Great quiz with some very clever questions :goodvibes

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you for a great quiz
hard but good
and I know so much more now after all that googling :surfweb:

Thank You!!!! The questions were brilliant- it must have taken ages to come up with some of them!!!
princess:

Hello everyone from a Disney trivia nut on the other side of the 'pond'!
I've been playing along for fun, and I just want to echo the other comments as to what a great job Suzi did this month with the trivia questions. Good variety, and just the right difficulty level. (I may get some disagreement on that remark!) I look forward to next month's exercises. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter