That Foo's Boo Is Incredible!!! - Jan 14 TR *THE END 7/19 Pg. 51*

I'm here...now back to read the intros.

***Wonderful intros. I love the pic of Mom and Dad with the knife (I do that to Mark often but we never get a pic!).

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Can I have some of Yeti's chicken, please?

Yay, I'm glad you're here!

I had to get a picture of that, because it was just hilarious. And it's an excellent representation of what my parents are like. ::yes::

You can have some of Yeti's chicken anytime.

yeah, new TR! Very excited!

Not really sure about the TR name ... I read it quick and thought it was something about Honey Boo Boo (hope I am wrong). I guess a "Boo" is a fella that a dame likes, right? So some "fool's guy?" I don't know.

Or could be "boo" like a ghost would scare you and say "boo!" And a "fool' is another name for a "Jester" so maybe it is for a Scary Jester?

Looking forward to finding out though!

Hahaha. I'm loving hearing the theories regarding the "foo's boo". I'll probably let you guys know in the next update, just to put everyone out of their misery.

I am here and ready to laugh.

Love the game face and the knife one. Just don't want to bump into mom in a dark alley..:scared1:

Kidding, I have seen the fun side of your mom in your pictures.

Looking forward to it and man you are on the ball starting right away. I am still getting my act together from my Dec trip.:lmao:

I laugh at my Mom all of the time, because I wish I could keep the serious face like she does. For real, she can go on forever without cracking a smile. Me...I just laugh immediately.

I HAVE ARRIVED. So excited to hear about this one! You rock, your parents rock, Yeti rocks. You are the queen of writing multiple TRs at the same time. And I love the Olaf shout out.

I'm going to guess that the title has to do with someone's hairstyle being incredible.

Yes you have! I'm so glad. :goodvibes

I like the attribute my writing multiple TR's to the fact that I'm just slow.

Ooohhh, that's a good one.

I'm here!! Thanks for the heads up!! I bet you are missing the warmer temps as well. I know it was chillier than normal while you were there, but I KNOW it was warmer than Chicago. Looking forward to reading and seeing Yeti's antics.

Susan

I am surely missing the warmer temps. It's -5 here right now. And it's going to be like -20 soon.

I'm here! Thanks for the head's up! I have no idea how you keep so many TRs straight. I am clearly failing at the one I have going. :lmao:

I too like warm hugs. ;)

Loving the Popadon pics. I feel that your mom deserves a wonderful nickname here. Her game face alone is enough to earn her one.

My guess at the title is that Popadon samples some LeFou's Brew, or confused Butterbeer with LFB. I read things that a 6 year old writes, so I tend to go phonetical. ;)

I don't keep them too straight. I get confused sometimes. LOL.

She does need a nickname, doesn't she? We're going to have to come up with something fabulous.

:rolleyes1

Welcome back...I was thinking about you guys! Thanks for the pm! You didn't bring any warm Florida weather back with you, but at least you made it back before the deep freeze!

I'm not creative, so I have no idea about the title (I do hope it's an adult beverage), but I can't wait to read all about it and see your character-themed makeup:thumbsup2

No, it appears that I brought cold back! Seriously. I'm so ready for this winter to be over, as I'm sure you are.

I did do character-themed makeup most days. It was a lot of fun.

Here! :woohoo:

Love that you went with just Mom and Popadon. :goodvibes Still can't get over your amazing red hair. I loved your platinum hair but I think I love the red just as much. :thumbsup2

Awww, thanks so much! I like the red hair. But I have another hairstyle planned on the horizon. I'm ever moving. Not tomorrow though, no one needs to worry.

It's all trips with the Mom and Pop this year. It will be nice.

Yay! A new TR means more reading material and laughs for me!

Yay! I'm so glad!

I look forward to joining in all of the fun through your stories and pictures. So glad you got to go and get away from winter for a little while. If I ever get to retire, winter trips will be high on my list of things to do. ::yes::

I was glad to get away from the winter for a while too. Although my return to the cold makes me seriously think that I want to move to Orlando.....

Yay! I'm in and I can't wait!

I'm thinking the title is someone mishearing and then mispronouncing Lefou's Brew from Gastons tavern.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yay! I'm glad you're here.

I'm going to reveal the answer soon.

I'm in! And I agree, it must be a mispronunciation of LeFou's Brew!

I'm glad you're here! I can't believe how big Penny is getting already! :goodvibes

Awesome, just awesome! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear all about it! Let the fun begin!

Hahaha, they're pretty ridiculous, aren't they!

Time to get the party started!

Here! Can't wait to read after seeing all the jealousy-inducing pics on FB & Instagram. :p

Hi friend! I'm glad you're here.

I'm following along...my family and I were there at the same time as you, we also went to the dark side!

I wonder if we crossed paths at any time! We actually had a lot of fun at the dark side.

Holy Moley Danielle, you don't waste any time do ya??? Gotta admire that ambition.

Yeah, if your mom looked at me that way I would be handing over my money, and probably my first born and immortal soul as well. ;)

Oh yeah, in case it wasn't clear... SUBBING... because I'm no foo. :cool1:

I certainly didn't want to waste time getting started. I have way too many trips coming this year! :rotfl2:

We definitely take that look very seriously. She reserves it for very special occasions.

You're no foo, no sirree, you're gonna live to be a hundred and three!

Welcome back :goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about it :)

Thanks! Glad you're here! :goodvibes

Following along! :goodvibes

Yay!

Joining in! :cool1:
Can't wait to hear everything and Woo! I'm not the only "adult/child-at-heart" who would be more than ecstatic to take a trip with just my parents!

I have no idea about the interpretation of your TR title but I'm here and excited to hear all about it. :)

Glad you made it home safe!

I was checking instagram on Saturday and saw that you were in DTD, we had just hopped on the boat to Port Orleans about 5 minutes after you posted!

Subbing! Now to go back and start reading...:thumbsup2

Edited to add: I agree with those who feel it is a mispronunciation of LeFou's Brew.

I somehow always miss the start of your Trs, but I'm here at the beginning for this one! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read how this latest trip went with MagicBands and FP+:goodvibes

Long time reader....first time poster, I think. Anyway, excited for another trip report. Your instagram pics are fantastic!:banana:

I'm all buckled in and ready to enjoy the ride!!! :drive:

But I am curious ~ now that you've drove it, was it worth the savings??? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter