The $6,688.00 Disney World Trip - It's a wrap 6/30, Has it really been a year? 3/2 Link to new TR 4/18

Still reading the TR part, but I loved the life as it is now updates! Your cats are adorable - I write this with my two cats next to me.

HM - so I have a DAS and went to WDW recently. They walked us in the exit, to the door that takes you right onto the ride. I am appalled that they didn't do this for Fran. I have never seen it done any other way than the one I mentioned - I wonder if the CMs were untrained and unfamiliar with the process. There is no way to walk that whole line and have it be accessible!

The MK photos of you two were terrific!

Riveria. We stayed here recently and I whole heartedly agree with you.

Topolino's. I've eaten here twice, once pre pandemic (February 2020) and once again. The first time it was exquisite. Like Palo level (nothing is Remy/V &A). But better than California Grill. I adored it. The food, the service, the wine list.

The second time it was fine, but nothing special. The food was still good but the atmosphere was not the same, but I chalk that up to the Covid procedures. I would still try it again. Coincidentally, California Grill was also sub par initially after the re opening and now, the regular staff is back and it's wonderful again.

The QS Primo Piatto - I wasn't impressed. Like you said, there was opportunity for other entrees. But, I guess they didn't want it to be too French or too Italian?

The bar La Riva - I actually liked the tables outside and the waitress service and the specialty drink. I found it charming and pleasant and it reminded me strongly of places I've been in Europe. The look, if not the food.

Le Petit Cafe - we found the coffee to be fine, and the pastries sub par. It just didn't feel like a European cafe in any way. And those are the best things ever! I mean, who doesn't want a delicious chocolate croissant to start the day?

The pool areas - I thought the gelato at the pool was a cute touch. I didn't love the main pool, and the quiet pool was pretty, if bland. I found the hot tub crowded (in August) and wondered why they didn't install two, as in other deluxe/dvc resorts.

The common spaces - again, we found these mostly bland. The lobby wasn't interesting and it didn't draw you in. The art in one hallway was amazing! And we loved the art in the rooms. We also liked the gift shop, and I have been there on a few trips. Their art kiosk is really good! And it has different options than the one in Disney Springs. They also have nice resort themed merchandise.

Transportation - I understand why they chose skyliners. it's innovative and it's definitely European. However, the need to wait in a huge line to transfer to get to DHS really turned me off. I was actually fairly annoyed at how the morning rush to Studios worked. And I don't get annoyed at crowds or procedures - this was ridiculous. They offered busing at Caribbean Beach - why am I paying Riveria prices if this perk doesn't get me to the park in a timely manner? This, above all else, really convinced us that we did not need to buy points there.

The rooms - we stayed in a studio and a one bedroom. I loved the rooms, I found them spacious and well thought out. The standard view is VERY standard, it makes the Boardwalk standard view look good. It's just too close to the parking lot and doesn't have the distance that the graceful sweep of the Boardwalk resort gives you. Nope, it's your window and a car.

I agree that this resort needs a spa. I liked the murals but they aren't in a prominent enough place. This is no Grand, and its not even a Wilderness Lodge. It's just lacking something - it's as if they couldn't explain the theme well enough to themselves, and thus the resort is left with some blanks.

Sooooo much in your update, Alison and so much to comment on. You really made lemonade out of lemons and managed to stay busy and well fed!! All of your furbabies are so adorable. :)

I do have to quote this:

On one particular day we spent a morning/afternoon driving about 10 miles north of our house to pick up two kitties going to Hemet (which is out in the desert).

You didn't tell me you were headed to my hometown!! :) Funny! Growing up there, it never felt hot. I mean, I know it was, but it never felt like it. So, SO different now. Just sort of a ghetto/hood and that makes me very very sad.

his is the living area of the 3 bedroom unit which was mostly where we lived. It didn’t look like this then!

I think I remember some of these renos!

Geez..thanks eh!

I had an appointment with my doc. I have an old "injury" in my back left molar where an over zealous gum surgeon hacked at my mouth barbarically.

I think I remember you telling me about this...surgeons...

That one is called a "paper clip" model.

I kinda see why, neat!

She said we packed it very nicely and it was going to a good home.

it's always nice when things are going to a place where they will be appreciated

Motza ball and noodle soup. Everything there comes with pickles and fresh made bread.

Ok this is something I've seen on tv/movies, but never tried...will have to rectify that some day

And I promptly passed out.

With a pair cats of course!

next morning my phone rang at 7AM.

Seriously dude?!

We were fully rented again!

:jumping1:
Fran signed up on a FB group for transporting cats. Sounds weird

A bit weird, but when I read, I was like "this is totally Fran"

he had provided us with paperwork and a phone number which we called only to find out that the truck would be there Friday, not Wednesday.

Facepalm :confused:

Kittens!!!! Hey little guys!

It did the trick, we drank ice wine from @DnA2010 with this.

I will pick up extra again, in hopes that some day I will be able to give it to you...

Fran Loves Free (or almost):

Dorian says this about me also...I love me free or almost free..

boiled meat dumplings.

These look like wontons to me?

Twinning much!!

but as Christmas was approaching, I kinda thought I was going to lose my mind trying to keep up!

I remember this! Was this when you were doing music also?

Oh yeah, and then there was the situation at the La Pasada building!

Ahh yes

Pirate Booty

I remember getting Pirate Booty at the DL Halloween party!

There is a reason that they have a lifetime guarantee.

Hopefully you don't have to call on them too much!

two dead rats

Not just mice hey...yikes

I chose the rodent company’s bid because in addition to replacing the duct work, they would also treat the area again with their proprietary rodent deterrent. I’m hoping that chapter is now fully closed!

Let's hope so indeed..lifetime warrenty- good, but having to call them, bad...

On the matter of law enforcement:

Oh boy I remember all this! Wine o'clock those days!

Normally it runs between $275-325, but this one was over $500!

Whoa no wonder you got investigation, almost a 100% jump!

Hi Alison! Just checking in to see how you guys are doing.

And this what February this year looked like.

Yeah...I liked being busy a lot better.

The tenant before the one who gave notice March 1st, was a total slob and a whackadoodle, and we asked her to move the previous October. This is how she kept the back patio of the unit.

Hey, you never know when you're going to need an extra coat hanger or another pair of shoes.

I called up my friendly Primary Care Physician and VooDoo Witch Doctor and asked about the unit. She told me that a previous tenant in the unit above (whom we had also asked to move several years before) had put a curse on the building. We made an appointment for the doc to meet us there and she used an alternative to sage, and burned it in the different apartments while chanting things under her breath.

Um...ok... :scared1:

If a potential tenant showed up without a mask, they were instantly declined (in my mind) based on the fact that if they can't see fit to wear a mask to protect me, how can I trust them to treat my apartment building well?

Your house, your rules!

After the procedure I get a call from the doc, and she says that Fran will be on a liquid diet for the next week.

What?????

This is what happens when Fran sees doctors without me! She doesn't ask all the questions and we come home with surprises. I plan our meals weeks in advance and now I've got to rethink everything for the next week!

Oh good grief. That's quite the curveball.

So we did what anyone short on cash would do, we grabbed some turquoise jewelry and a contrabass clarinet and sold them on eBay!

:rotfl2:If I had a dollar for every time I did that...

So we recalculated and with 18" sides the ship cost went down to about $65, well within the price we charged the buyer. So the next day we "built" a box using our handy dandy Lowe's Heavy Duty Medium boxes. We transferred the peanuts and the horn and were done with that one.

Hey, way to Macgyver yourselves out of that one.

And I promptly passed out.

So did the cats.

It wasn't until July 10th that we finally got the last apartment rented.

And there was much rejoicing!

Woohoo!

We were fully rented.

For less than 20 days.

D'oh.

We were fully rented again!

Woohoo!

Full marks for the name there.

I got a great deal on a Tomohawk Rib Eye, I think it was $8.99lb or something like that,

Wow, nice deal. And happy anniversary!

Because she is a softy when it comes to animals, she won’t trap it in the sort that would kill it. In fact she put out food and water for it.

:sad2:

And four months later, Mortimer is still there.

As is my usual, I dropped everything that I was doing and headed over there. I couldn’t see any leak upstairs, but there was a definite puddle in the middle of the lower apartment’s kitchen.

Oh no! Hidden leaks are the worst.

There were no rats that had been caught, but the tenants in the front unit were reporting seeing a critter through the vents in their heating system, he said he thought it was a possum. Of the five units, only one has a heating system with ducts and vents, the other units have just a wall heater in the living room/hallway. The guy in that unit said he actually saw it looking out, but he couldn’t get a decent picture so when the rat trap guy came to check the traps and such, he acted like the tenant was crazy. Upon further inquiry with the company, they only deal with rodents, larger animals like possums are actually classified as wildlife and we would need another company to deal with those. They suggested we give them a call back when we had "dealt with the wildlife."

Possums! Holy crap.

It was on this visit that they found the racoon who had died in the duct work.

A raccoon! This house is going to be featured on Wild America.

A few years back I heard that one younger individual was taken away on felony assault charges against an elder individual in the same unit.

:scared1:

Then in a casual discussion with that same tenant, she informed me that shortly after the new tenant had moved in upstairs, the police had come responding to a 911 call. It seems the there was some questionable behavior going on in their unit. I explained that if that ever happens again, CALL ME. We need to witness this!

You could write a book at this point.

When I got to the third unit, he had been proactive and took a look under the kitchen sink. This is what he found.

Oh, good grief. Enough with the plumbing issues!

Allison, I have read all of your reports.and loved them! Is there a way I can contact you about music? Thank you, tammy p.s. I am looking for a specific instrument. My email is t.wilkes52@gmail.com

Hey folks! Well it looks like I fell off the planet again for over a month, but a heck of a lot has been going on here!

You remember that we had a vacant apartment in the beginning of March? Well about halfway through the month a tenant came along, and needed to sign papers either the day they got approved or couldn't do it for another week (based on work schedule). So we got it done with the promise that when they moved in (after her 5 days of 12 hour shifts) we would have the last bits of work done (smoke alarms, replacing light fixtures etc.)

Then Fran signed up for a Covid shot, I went along for moral support and whadda ya know, they poked me in the arm too! We got our second shots about 10 days ago so, this week we will be fully vaccinated and I plan to celebrate by dining inside at Shabu Shabu!

I'm not exactly sure what else has been keeping me busy, eBay is awful slow. The cookbook is well on it's way to completion. It's all written and now it's down to formatting the pages of the print version. Also still proofing the online version as well. We are cleaning out the garage, and that is exhausting. So far we have given away a dryer, a generator (didn't work), a box of random cords, a pedestal, and some other minor things. We've also made several trips to the thrift store. We have rearranged one of our storage units so that we can put more of the garage stuff we want to keep in there, also exhausting.

But the big news is this:

party:party:
We're going to Disneyland! party:party:

Park reservations opened up this morning and I was able to snag a dozen different dates over the next two months including opening day!

I'll be back to reply to your posts, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking, just busy as heck and trying to hang in there. I think I will be starting a new Trip Report on the DL boards, so I will send a link to that when I get it up and running. It might not be until after the weekend of the 1st since I've got big plans for that entire weekend! So excited that Disney is part of those plans!

Anyways, just coming up for air and hope to be back for replies soon!

Well it looks like I fell off the planet again for over a month
You remember that we had a vacant apartment in the beginning of March?
::yes::
Then Fran signed up for a Covid shot, I went along for moral support and whadda ya know, they poked me in the arm too! We got our second shots about 10 days ago so, this week we will be fully vaccinated and I plan to celebrate by dining inside at Shabu Shabu!
That's great!
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get the shot before I get the virus.
The cookbook is well on it's way to completion. It's all written and now it's down to formatting the pages of the print version. Also still proofing the online version as well.
Can't wait. :)
We are cleaning out the garage, and that is exhausting. So far we have given away a dryer, a generator (didn't work), a box of random cords, a pedestal, and some other minor things. We've also made several trips to the thrift store. We have rearranged one of our storage units so that we can put more of the garage stuff we want to keep in there, also exhausting.
Whoa. Yeah, you earned your exhaustion.
But the big news is this:

party:party:
We're going to Disneyland! party:party:
I thought you guys might go! Yay!!

Correct. Some days should be just the puzzles.

Yeah, I wish! Hey, I've taken the #1 spot on a couple puzzles lately and held it for a few days! I seem to be best in the 35-63 piece range. Still haven't quite mastered over 80 pieces and I don't even bother with any under 20 anymore. Just not worth my time.

Time flies when you're having fun!!!!

Yeah... Longest year ever?

Except it did kind of fly by, I was busy almost every hour of every day (well except the time I spent in bed playing puzzles until 9 or 10 in the morning.

I think I see the difference. It's very subtle. Very.

And now it's getting back full again, and most of them are things like Disneyland and other dinners out! :banana:

Makes sense. If they're a good tenant, they're probably responsible enough or disciplined enough to save for a condo/house.

Pretty much.

Well, if the shoe fits... and fits... and fits... and...

Yeah.... :sad2:

I can't say if it helped either. But it obviously didn't hurt!

What is also interesting is the guy who lives in the apartment where the vexing lady was kicked out of used to always have to divide his checks into two. One we could case on "X" and the other on "Y" day. Since then, only once has he had to do that and the rest of the time, the whole check is good from when he puts it in the box.

Score!

I retract my "score" comment.

:laughing

mmmm... grilled cheese. The ultimate in comfort food?

We're going to be having that for dinner tonight. Fran doesn't feel so good. Probably all the excitement of the morning.

I don't think I've seen one of those before.

They're not terribly common. Not a lot of pieces have parts for them.

Interesting piece. I like turquoise, but don't have anything. Then again, I don't wear any jewelery.

Either does Fran, not sure why she has so much of it. Investments?

Huh!! That's a pretty huge savings!

It's weird how shipping pricing is determined.

Awww... poor l'il Alison. :cat:

It's not normal for me to fall asleep in the middle of the day....

I am almost positive we talked about this. Unless you had other dental work.

Yes we did. It bothered me for a while and I remember you being slightly shocked.

:laughing: Sorry. That just strikes me as hilarious.

Which part? That I couldn't speak coherently about my newly listed property at 7AM or that he thought I would rent it between &AM and 9AM?

It certainly took this northern boy by surprise!
I mean... I'd heard of LA traffic. But experiencing it was a whole other thing.

I guess I've always grown up with traffic, just not quite as bad as LA. However, I'm used to it and we just try not to drive during the bad hours, then again right now, it's still not bad.

I do that too, on road trips. In town the drives never last long enough to really get into the story. You can pretty much get from anywhere to anywhere else in our city in 30-45 minutes.

Well right now we don't drive much more than 20 minutes or so to any given destination, but we just keep the book going each time we start back up to where ever we are going. Sometimes it gets to be a problem because Fran will totally drive past places where we need to turn cause she was listening to the book and not concentrating on where we are going. It's especially a problem if I'm solving puzzles and not paying attention to where she is driving.

Oh!
There was a show I used to watch called Shipping Wars. There were 4-5 people who'd bid on items to be shipped. Sometimes they were huge pieces, other times small. On occasion there was an animal. I've often thought that I should look for cats and dogs needing shipping along my route of travel.

Interesting. Never heard of it.

Pun intended???? :thumbsup2

Actually no, didn't even think of it!

Ours too. (not 12th, but... )

Well this was the first year that we have been married longer than we were engaged.

Wow that looks good. Did you do it on your outdoor BBQ?

I don't remember, but I must have. I can't get that kind of grill marks in a grill pan. :scratchin Come to think of it, I don't think that steak would fit in my grill pan.

Fran almost loves free?

;)

Fran loves almost free! :teacher:

<sigh> Next time we're together, ask me about the squirrel at my parents'.

Deal....I'll put it on the list. Wow! That's the first thing to go on the list in a while.....

Must be eating something, then?

Oh yeah, she's feeing it cat food. And then she wonders why it won't go in the trap to eat the food. :sad2:

Heh. Looks like my place sometimes when all three ladies start ordering.

Except that was outgoing!

Ah yes, I remember this.
::yes:: Yup. Remember that.

You have good memory!

And yet... it could pay for itself in the long run.

I guess, but $7K is still a lot of money!

Not surprised. Hanta virus.

:rolleyes2

Huh. Well... I guess that's a specialty.

Who would have known.....

I'm sure you weren't overly upset to see them go.

Wait. Which individuals? The ones that called the cops or the ones the cops came for???

Well there is a fine line between the residents and the ones the cops came for. The residents called the cops, but I'm sure at one time the folks they called the cops on were pret-ty cozy, if you get my drift.....

Yup. Nothing much.

I sure hope this year is calmer!

Not overly surprising. Ah well. You don't know unless you try.

Yup, and I need to put a few more of them on the list to try, just get it over with and say yea or nay. I really want more of the cheese and potato soup. We ate the last bag of that one, and that was the ONE that she was supposed to order.

Still reading the TR part, but I loved the life as it is now updates! Your cats are adorable - I write this with my two cats next to me.

Hopefully you have caught up by now, and hopefully I'll have new memories to share!

HM - so I have a DAS and went to WDW recently. They walked us in the exit, to the door that takes you right onto the ride. I am appalled that they didn't do this for Fran. I have never seen it done any other way than the one I mentioned - I wonder if the CMs were untrained and unfamiliar with the process. There is no way to walk that whole line and have it be accessible!

See that's what they have done in the past. I don't understand why they couldn't do that this time!

The MK photos of you two were terrific!

Thanks!

Hey, I've taken the #1 spot on a couple puzzles lately and held it for a few days!
Good for you!
I seem to be best in the 35-63 piece range. Still haven't quite mastered over 80 pieces and I don't even bother with any under 20 anymore. Just not worth my time.
I vary. I definitely won't do 20 unless there's a detail that I want to see or something. But... too much effort for a puzzle that's done in a minute. I sometimes look for short ones, like your 35-63 range. Other times I want around 100-180. But not much more than that. I don't have that kind of time.
Except it did kind of fly by, I was busy almost every hour of every day (well except the time I spent in bed playing puzzles until 9 or 10 in the morning.
:rolleyes:
And now it's getting back full again, and most of them are things like Disneyland and other dinners out! :banana:
:dogdance:
We're going to be having that for dinner tonight.
That's what I made!
Fran doesn't feel so good. Probably all the excitement of the morning.
:( Sorry to hear that. Hope she feels better, quickly.
It's not normal for me to fall asleep in the middle of the day....
Me neither... unless I've worked the night shift, of course.
Well right now we don't drive much more than 20 minutes or so to any given destination, but we just keep the book going each time we start back up to where ever we are going. Sometimes it gets to be a problem because Fran will totally drive past places where we need to turn cause she was listening to the book and not concentrating on where we are going. It's especially a problem if I'm solving puzzles and not paying attention to where she is driving.
:laughing:
I can just see it...
Alison looks up from her puzzle and shouts. "Fran! Stop!"
The car skids to a stop, throwing up sand from the tires as the car almost crashes into the water."
A man runs up. "Are you ladies all right?"
"I think so. That gave me quite a fright! I certainly wouldn't want to drive straight into the Pacific!" Alison replies.
The man stares for a second, then says. "Uh... ma'am? That's the Atlantic ocean."
Well this was the first year that we have been married longer than we were engaged.
Oh! Then even more special! :)
Deal....I'll put it on the list. Wow! That's the first thing to go on the list in a while.....
I need to get back to telling you my wish list. :laughing:
Except that was outgoing!
Opposite here!

You remember that we had a vacant apartment in the beginning of March?

Sounds familiar. Glad you rented it!

Excellent! I'm glad you were able to get vaccinated. One step closer to the end...

We are cleaning out the garage, and that is exhausting. So far we have given away a dryer, a generator (didn't work), a box of random cords, a pedestal, and some other minor things.

I wish that was all that was in my garage. I think my kids have been using it as their personal trash can.

party:party:We're going to Disneyland! party:party:

Awesome! Can't wait to hear about it!

So excited that Disney is part of those plans!

It's been such a long wait. Hey, remember when I said we were looking at 2021 for Disneyland?

....maybe 2022 now.

This is great!!!
We are cleaning out the garage, and that is exhausting. So far we have given away a dryer, a generator (didn't work), a box of random cords, a pedestal, and some other minor things. We've also made several trips to the thrift store.

What a great feeling though to de-clutter and be free of some unneeded stuff. :yes:
party:party:We're going to Disneyland! party:party:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I"m so, so, so happy for you!! And I already saw some photos on FB, so know you did. Just so tickled for you. :)

Riveria. We stayed here recently and I whole heartedly agree with you.

Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Topolino's. I've eaten here twice, once pre pandemic (February 2020) and once again. The first time it was exquisite. Like Palo level (nothing is Remy/V &A). But better than California Grill. I adored it. The food, the service, the wine list.

I wish it had been this top notch when we dined there.

The second time it was fine, but nothing special. The food was still good but the atmosphere was not the same, but I chalk that up to the Covid procedures. I would still try it again. Coincidentally, California Grill was also sub par initially after the re opening and now, the regular staff is back and it's wonderful again.

I would give Topolino's another chance....

The QS Primo Piatto - I wasn't impressed. Like you said, there was opportunity for other entrees. But, I guess they didn't want it to be too French or too Italian?

I think they ended up with too blah.

The bar La Riva - I actually liked the tables outside and the waitress service and the specialty drink. I found it charming and pleasant and it reminded me strongly of places I've been in Europe. The look, if not the food.

I would have liked to have made it here, but Fran isn't big on bars unless they are overly themed.

Le Petit Cafe - we found the coffee to be fine, and the pastries sub par. It just didn't feel like a European cafe in any way. And those are the best things ever! I mean, who doesn't want a delicious chocolate croissant to start the day?

No it didn't feel European in any way, but the day I got coffee, it was fine.

The pool areas - I thought the gelato at the pool was a cute touch. I didn't love the main pool, and the quiet pool was pretty, if bland. I found the hot tub crowded (in August) and wondered why they didn't install two, as in other deluxe/dvc resorts.

I never made it to the pool. Not sure if I even brought a bathing suit!

The common spaces - again, we found these mostly bland. The lobby wasn't interesting and it didn't draw you in. The art in one hallway was amazing! And we loved the art in the rooms. We also liked the gift shop, and I have been there on a few trips. Their art kiosk is really good! And it has different options than the one in Disney Springs. They also have nice resort themed merchandise.

I thought for the most part it was pretty bland.

Transportation - I understand why they chose skyliners. it's innovative and it's definitely European. However, the need to wait in a huge line to transfer to get to DHS really turned me off. I was actually fairly annoyed at how the morning rush to Studios worked. And I don't get annoyed at crowds or procedures - this was ridiculous. They offered busing at Caribbean Beach - why am I paying Riveria prices if this perk doesn't get me to the park in a timely manner? This, above all else, really convinced us that we did not need to buy points there.

This bugged me the most! And I don't need to buy points anywhere but the new DVC at the Disneyland Hotel.

The rooms - we stayed in a studio and a one bedroom. I loved the rooms, I found them spacious and well thought out. The standard view is VERY standard, it makes the Boardwalk standard view look good. It's just too close to the parking lot and doesn't have the distance that the graceful sweep of the Boardwalk resort gives you. Nope, it's your window and a car.

The room was nice. I did enjoy being in there. The full sized washer and dryer was nice.

I agree that this resort needs a spa. I liked the murals but they aren't in a prominent enough place. This is no Grand, and its not even a Wilderness Lodge. It's just lacking something - it's as if they couldn't explain the theme well enough to themselves, and thus the resort is left with some blanks.

That's a good way to put it.

This looks AMAZING. I'm going to add it to the list for when we eventually can come back to California!

I can't wait for this place to reopen!

Sooooo much in your update, Alison and so much to comment on. You really made lemonade out of lemons and managed to stay busy and well fed!! All of your furbabies are so adorable. :)

Ha! I like the way you say "managed" to stay busy. I had no choice. I didn't mention how my life has been impacted by not having a house elf anymore. :rolleyes1

You didn't tell me you were headed to my hometown!! :) Funny! Growing up there, it never felt hot. I mean, I know it was, but it never felt like it. So, SO different now. Just sort of a ghetto/hood and that makes me very very sad.

I didn't even realize that we were headed to Hemet until a day or two before! She likes to spring these things on me!

I think I remember some of these renos!

The one for our old place is the one you'd remember. All the other ones were done most likely before we met.

Geez..thanks eh!

Yeah, and she was not playing nicely with the other tenants either.

I think I remember you telling me about this...surgeons...

No fun at all.

I kinda see why, neat

It's a lot easier to play that the larger version.

it's always nice when things are going to a place where they will be appreciated

We sell so many things on eBay some it doesn't matter, but things like instruments we hope the person will appreciate them.

Ok this is something I've seen on tv/movies, but never tried...will have to rectify that some day

I'm not a huge fan of Matzo balls, but if they're there I'll eat them.

With a pair cats of course!

Actually there is a third one on my head.

Seriously dude?!

:jumping1:

Not everyone gets up early! :rolleyes1

A bit weird, but when I read, I was like "this is totally Fran"

She is in so many weird FB groups!

Kittens!!!! Hey little guys!

They are still cute even though they are big now.

I will pick up extra again, in hopes that some day I will be able to give it to you...

Some day....

Dorian says this about me also...I love me free or almost free..

My mom never understood free. We used to love to go wine tasting when it was free. She was always like, "I can drink wine at home, why would I go out?" I would tell her it was free, and she wouldn't get it.

These look like wontons to me?

Wontons are smaller and usually fried, unless they're in soup.

Twinning much!!

They are so cute, we call them the Orange Brigade.

I remember getting Pirate Booty at the DL Halloween party!

That seems like an odd treat for HP.

Hopefully you don't have to call on them too much!

Well we will see. Every couple years we would get the critters back. So hopefully we don't have to call anymore.

Not just mice hey...yikes

It's always been rats, and raccoons....

Let's hope so indeed..lifetime warrenty- good, but having to call them, bad...

Let's hope it's been all taken care of.

Oh boy I remember all this! Wine o'clock those days!

Seriously.

Whoa no wonder you got investigation, almost a 100% jump!

And finally this last month was normal, so whatever it was, it's fixed.

Hi Alison! Just checking in to see how you guys are doing.

:wave: We're doing pretty good. Especially since we have Disney plans in the future!

Yeah...I liked being busy a lot better.

I was still busy, we just had no plans. But cooking, cleaning, and other such mundane chores kept me running ragged.

Hey, you never know when you're going to need an extra coat hanger or another pair of shoes.

And look they're right there out back! :sad2:

Um...ok... :scared1:

You don't believe in VooDoo witch doctor cleansing? :confused3

Your house, your rules!

Exactly!

Oh good grief. That's quite the curveball.

You're telling me!

:rotfl2:If I had a dollar for every time I did that...

:rotfl2:

Hey, way to Macgyver yourselves out of that one.

Well we were actually being lazy. In the past we have built those boxes. However due to answering ads for free cardboard we had the wardrobe box and thought, "this is way easier than taping three boxes together!"

So did the cats.

They take advantage of live human bodies that are not moving.

:banana:

:dogdance:

Full marks for the name there.

Yes I thought that was quite cute.

Wow, nice deal. And happy anniversary!

Thanks!

Oh no! Hidden leaks are the worst.

I think it's finally solved and not even sure how.

Possums! Holy crap.

A raccoon! This house is going to be featured on Wild America.

Really, all we need is a skunk and coyote and we have the full spectrum of wildlife for the area.

You could write a book at this point.

Tell me about it.

Oh, good grief. Enough with the plumbing issues!

Thank goodness they are solved. At least for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter