The actual restart date will be....(according to us)...Poll!

We are really cruising in __________now!

• November 2020

• December 2020

• January 2021

• February 2021

• March 2021

• April 2021

• May 2021

• Summer 2021 June-Aug

• Fall 2021 Sept-

Results are only viewable after voting.
If DCL cruises do start up again in the first half of 2021 (I’m still skeptical on that but who knows) my guess is that they’ll start with just the Dream and Fantasy, canceling both the Wonder’s Alaska season and Magic’s Europe season unless Canada and Europe commit to allowing cruise ships by summer.

Unless Canada has reopened ports within the next couple of months I would say they probably won’t do the WBPC in 2021. The main reason for bringing the ship to the west coast is Alaska season.
The cruise ship ban in Canadian waters ends Oct 31st, but I can see the CDN govt extending it again for sure. Esp since we are in the second wave here in Canada (well, Ontario and Quebec at least, here in BC we seem to doing well again).

The cruise ship ban in Canadian waters ends Oct 31st, but I can see the CDN govt extending it again for sure. Esp since we are in the second wave here in Canada (well, Ontario and Quebec at least, here in BC we seem to doing well again).

I am 99 percent sure we’ll see that extended. I wouldn’t say BC is necessarily doing well either when we still consistently have more cases per day than we did in April.

I am 99 percent sure we’ll see that extended. I wouldn’t say BC is necessarily doing well either when we still consistently have more cases per day than we did in April.
Way more tests being done in BC now than back in April, though. Positivity rate yesterday was 1.24%, it was 1.7% not too long ago so yes, I do think BC is going in the right direction (but we need to stick with it!!). And yes I agree, the cruise ship ban will almost definitely be extended. Which means nothing for the rest of this year or early 2021, since most cruise lines don't start visiting again til April.

It looks like they are planning January 2021 based on the fact they are selling VGT cabins for select sailings now with January ring the earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter