The Angry Thread

Children are easily available and the peacocks are becoming endangered around there. Heck, every shuttle trip would bring me fresh bait without ever leaving the boat.

Angry is a bit of an overstatement for me....but I am unhappy because:

1- Donnie gets to go to FW way more than I do :sad2:

2- My poor dog has an ear infection and we have to put those nasty drops in his ears and he hates it and his ear is smelly !! :sick:

3- My hubby is going to have to start commuting about 150 miles a day for work soon because the Mi economy sucks and we have to go where the money is, sigh. Of course I am grateful that he is even able to do that when so many other people are out of work altogether. Just feels better to get it off my chest, you know ?? :confused3

I am angry because it snowed sleeted and we had freezing rain. Now it is pouring outside. This is our second snowfall and we haven't gotten to play outside in it yet.

I'm angry because nobody is talking about the refillable mugs...:rotfl2: What about those poor mugs? :lmao: And the Peacocks what happen to them? Is that really chicken at Trails End? How do we know? :confused3 Oh yea, by the way I'm going next August does anyone know what movie will be playing on August 8th? :rotfl:

ahhh yes, the endless movie questions.... good one!:thumbsup2

I'm angry because DVC is going to start charging us a $95 per reservation fee to use our points a the Fort starting Jan. 1st.

I may be angry soon. Going to mediation in the morning for divorce. :headache:

I was angry about being angry when I was angry earlier and now I am not really angry anymore.:confused3

Angry is a bit of an overstatement for me....but I am unhappy because:

3- My hubby is going to have to start commuting about 150 miles a day for work soon because the Mi economy sucks and we have to go where the money is, sigh. Of course I am grateful that he is even able to do that when so many other people are out of work altogether. Just feels better to get it off my chest, you know ?? :confused3

I totally feel for ya. That's why we moved to Texas from California last year, which I'm still pretty angry about. DH's job moved to Bangalore, India, and there just weren't that many other jobs at his level available in our part of Northern California, so we left our lives there and had to start over here. :(

I hope your dh's long commute is a short-term situation. I know how it can mess with your life!

Sue in Texas
...who went to college in FLINT, MI, when the local unemployment rate was 26%...

And I'm angry with the cheap, lazy morons who:

A: designed my Honda Odyssey with quarter panels that are made out of something just a little bit thicker than aluminum foil, and

B: leave shopping carts all over the parking lots at Wal-Mart and Target, instead of putting them in those little "cart parking" stalls provided by the stores,

because on a windy day, B crashed in to A, and left two nasty dents in my little Tow Vehicle! It wasn't my fault, but now I have to look at them several times per day for the rest of the life of my van.

Grrrrr!

Sue in Texas
...it's been five years so far...

I dont live in TX but I am pretty sure they have these things called "body shops" that can erase those pesky little dings :thumbsup2
AND... if you take them cookies they always will remember you

can these so called "body shops" erase 300lbs of fat around my waist? I'd bring them cookies if they could. I mean they are called "body shops", if they couldn't work on my body, that'd be false advertising.

can these so called "body shops" erase 300lbs of fat around my waist? I'd bring them cookies if they could. I mean they are called "body shops", if they couldn't work on my body, that'd be false advertising.

Oh Gatordad, why are you so hard on yourself? Look at you, you're perfect!

200px-Arnold-AS-Conan-3.jpg
[/

I totally feel for ya. That's why we moved to Texas from California last year, which I'm still pretty angry about. DH's job moved to Bangalore, India, and there just weren't that many other jobs at his level available in our part of Northern California, so we left our lives there and had to start over here. :(

I hope your dh's long commute is a short-term situation. I know how it can mess with your life!

Sue in Texas
...who went to college in FLINT, MI, when the local unemployment rate was 26%...

I think the unemployment rate in Flint is still over 26% :lmao:

I'm angry because my beautiful daughter's mental condition makes daily life a struggle for her.:sad1:

I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better in the new year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter