The Bachelorette

Will was intimated by her. I don't know why he felt the need to disclose he's primarily dated white women in the past. Awkward date discussion :confused3 How was Rachel supposed to respond to that? Flattered? Bothered?
Kenny did the right thing, he knew their relationship wouldn't move past friendship and he didn't want to be strung along. Seems like a great guy.
Adam and Matt must be fillers because I can't see why she's keeping them. If she needed fillers, I would have preferred Josiah for comedic relief, and Alex.
Peter is stepping up to the plate, he's so dreamy.
Bryan is getting to be predictable, not a fan, but Rachel loves those passionate kisses.
Dean and Eric are hanging on, but I don't see them with her for the finale.
Obsessed with Peter!

Man, they don't even try to hide the scripting and editing any more.....
How the network and editing crew perceive the viewing audience:

zombie.gif
zombie.gif
zombie.gif
zombie.gif

Last edited:

My guess is they won't go very far so the production is showing us the other guys instead.

I loved Alex too! I also kind of hope he is the next bachelor. I don't understand how Adam and Matt are still there. Especially Matt, he has hardly had any airtime whats so great that she is keeping him there. They will most likely be the next ones to leave and if they aren't I will be shocked.

Will was intimated by her. I don't know why he felt the need to disclose he's primarily dated white women in the past. Awkward date discussion :confused3 How was Rachel supposed to respond to that? Flattered? Bothered?
Kenny did the right thing, he knew their relationship wouldn't move past friendship and he didn't want to be strung along. Seems like a great guy.
Adam and Matt must be fillers because I can't see why she's keeping them. If she needed fillers, I would have preferred Josiah for comedic relief, and Alex.
Peter is stepping up to the plate, he's so dreamy.
Bryan is getting to be predictable, not a fan, but Rachel loves those passionate kisses.
Dean and Eric are hanging on, but I don't see them with her for the finale.

Caught up now, and the Will date was super cringey. He blew that. Kenny on the other hand, what a guy. He's one of the most authentic men they've ever had on the show.

I like your assessment, except Diggy's gone. :( Did you maybe mean Iggy? He's still there, but he's a troublemaker and I hope he goes this week!

No I certainly didn't mean the tattler! Gone, gone, gone to him. I meant Diggy. I obviously don't pay attention enough. :rotfl:Thanks for the update. :thumbsup2

I don't know why he felt the need to disclose he's primarily dated white women in the past

Since I don't even know who is gone ;) don't quote me ----

But didn't one of the guys - Eric?? - tell the group that he told Will to share that with Rachel. Bizarre.

Last edited:
I'll be more straight forward: IMHO, saying that someone "looks gay" even though that person is "publicly" straight, sounds a bit homophobic. And it makes me uncomfortable. There I said it.

You know you just called thousands and thousands of gay men homophobic. :rotfl2: So many of them love that hobby. Heck there are even websites where they discuss it with glee. Wrong or right, that's life. That's gossip.

And my gay roommate does it at least every other day. ;)

On a more serious note for her there is so little belief in peoples' actions and words as I could probably name at least five friends of hers that married, lived straight and told others that they were not gay. A decade or so goes by and maybe lying to others/lying to themselves gets so incredibly tiring and they come out. What a relief it must be. My friend often says "why oh why" in this day and age? I answer when you've said the opposite to many for so long it must be really tough to come out.

Someone's season was filled with men that I thought were gay. Bad me. :laughing: Jojo's! I thought both her pick Jordan and the runner-up were gay. What is his name? He's on Bachelor in Paradise this season. Robby. Robby and Jordan.

There was an entertainment show where he was asked how he was on his way back to Paradise. His response "I can't wait to get back to my girl!". Bad me laughed.
And weren't they just there for a day or two? :rotfl2:

I will shut up now. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
She seems into Eric, although I am not sure I get it.

I don't get it either. I always have to remember that she is not privy to all the sides we get from these guys. I often wonder what she will think of Eric when she finally sees his other scenes on camera.

She really likes him. A different side of her comes out.

Last edited:
How would viewer voting work? This show is shot, and done, long before it airs. It's not like this happens in real time or anything close to it. The "winner" was chosen by Rachel before the first show even aired. It's done.

You're right. Wasn't even thinking about their choice in scheduling. Honestly was just thinking about how many of them do not even seem to see the chemistry and ease they have with those they send home late in the game.

Was thinking more about shows that have the last parts go live - America's Got Talent, American Idol etc. I can only imagine how much drama a delay in scheduling, to go close to live, would bring for everyone.

Last edited:
Plus, of course, there's a TON of things we don't see. The producers are 'creating' a show.....it's not scripted per se, but they sure as heck edit the crap out of interactions to match whatever story they want to tell. So, viewers may "like" certain contestants, and hate others, but it doesn't mean it's accurately portraying what happened.

Absolutely.

But chemistry and ease between people, unless I'm naive, would show through any editing. For me it isn't even liking a contestant but liking them together. Many did not like Caitlyn but some might have seen the ease between her and farmer regardless. Although I'm sure Caitlyn would have ran off the farm. :goodvibes

Peter is weird he sits so far away from her when they are talking. She has to beg him to kiss her. In the hot tub he was cuppling his own hands. I think he's not into her that much and is hoping he will get the next lead.

Interesting.

Rachel is doing a good job with all the pressure, and I appreciate the casting of such an intelligent, classy, and respectable woman.

Absolutely. Although this is a ridiculous show - and a lot of fun - I feel that whoever she chooses has absolutely won the lottery in finding a great person to spend their lives with - if it works out.

It was apparent what she was like with Nick. He dropped the ball with her. Still cringing thinking about Vanessa and Nick.

I wonder if he will tell her about the plastic surgery and the previous reality show?

Okay, what did I miss?

And she has continued to pick up the rose and not give it out.

Cringed.

Obviously Rachel does not realize that it plays out in such a cruel manner.

Last edited:
I loved Alex too! I also kind of hope he is the next bachelor. I don't understand how Adam and Matt are still there.

I only noticed Matt last week. It is very strange that we aren't privy to them having time together yet she keeps picking him. He seems like a great guy though.

Alex is a lot of fun and would be a great bachelor.

Last edited:
Lisaviolet, Bryan was on another reality show. About players maybe? He and another guy were dating several women, but don't quote me as I never saw it. Rumor mill has it that he's had cheek implants.

If anyone is interested here is the intro of the show The Player that Bryan was on. He's at about 43 seconds. He looks so different.

I have to combat y'all and say I really hope Alex is not the next Bachelor. He was super boring and one dimensional IMO.

These were his answers:

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Ate a live salamander

Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists & why? Coldplay, Beatles … Can't really think of a third one. Music isn't a big part of my life.

Who is your favorite artist? The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Why? A car. I like giving practical gifts.

That said, there have been very few people on these shows I've genuinely liked, and Rachel is one of them. Sharleen Joynt was pretty great too. My face reading the profile information is usually this:

oreallynow.gif
I honestly don't know who they'll pick for 2018. At this point odds are she ends up with Bryan. Will be interested to see how it shakes out.popcorn::

Based on the clues about her being allowed to admit she's engaged, hearing Peter confess his insecurities about the process, and him stating that he would let her know if he wasn't ready to be engaged before the final rose ceremony, tells me he's her fiance.
Bryan has never shown any hesitation about "marrying her", winning the show. The storyline for him winning, is boring and predictable. This is a season of firsts and Peter was a "late bloomer" but his heart has always been in the right place. Bryan is too physically aggressive and all his answers are predictable. Her family seems to call out his player mentality during hometown date previews.
Bryan gives me scam vibes and he seems manipulative.
Peter has sincerity in his words and his flirtations are respectful. Bryan's kisses are cringe worthy :scared:
Well, those are who I think are her top two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter