The dad's panel???

I don't think they will ever do anything tailored specifically for men. I think MW, the DL Half, EE Challenge and Wine and Dine are all gender neutral but the primary shirts are mens fit and so I'd guess they count them as mens events.

I am trying to get DW to run the princess in 2013 and will run it with her as a prince if she runs.

I'd buy that argument if runDisney weren't constantly showing pics of (almost) only women runners. I think runDisney just figures that men will run a few of those events anyway, but they really want to draw as many women runners as possible.

After all, I have to drink around the world showcase (twice) before I am even in the ballpark for one of those Disney purses they sell out of during marathon weekend. :drinking1

went to the expo yesterday and there was minimal stuff that was in unisex or mens. No jacket :( but I went and bought a DVC jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter