My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

Swish and swipe

DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy: Laundry reboot

Friends coming over for bring a craft and chat at 11

Trying a new recipe for lunch... One of the girls is bringing the main course, so I thought I'd make country rice salad as a side. I'll let you know if it's any good...

Work on baby blanket (almost finished :banana:) while they play with paper

Walmart run after they leave

Something for dinner :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good morning! It's "Not Monday"! YAY!! As of 4:32 this a.m., I am officially celebrating my birthday, so I'm hoping for a good "Not Monday"!

Deb, "Bring a Craft and Chat" sounds cool!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Pack lunches
4. DS's stuff together

5. Cut football player & title for next 2-4 pages
6. DS up
7. DS to mom's

8. Work--bleh. Should be mandatory to be off on your bday!!
9. Pick up DS
10. Spend time with my boys!!
11. Scrap 2-4 pages
12. Go to sleep sort of early

I hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brooke and you are righy ni on should have to work on their bday.
Deb have fun today

my day
up and down all night but seemed like it wasn't for long inbetween I refused to look at the clock.

dis/fb
boys up and out
work
home
back to school for meeting ( crossing fingers here)
back home
dinner
scrap if energy other wose bed when the boys do I'm still recovering from the late night early am this weekend.

prayers and dust to all those in need.

have a great day all

Happy Birthday, Brooke!

I went to bed and woke up with the same headache. I'm sick of it. Off today, I have some cleaning to do. My kitchen floor is a wreck.

Princess up, breakfast, dressed, make lunch?, drop at school
Library
Towels in washer :laundy:
Change beds
Frame for Amie - Baby Card for Amie
Breakfast
Sheets in washer
Vac
Rugs in washer
Fold and put away towels
Sheets in dryer
Kitchen floor
Clean bathroom
Call mom to babysit on Thursday night
Call Water Co to schedule meter reading
Call Oil Co to schedule furnace cleaning
Bills
Rugs in dryer
Best Buy for Glee
Jo's for foam tape
Work on Kisses page - will finish up on Thursday!
Lunch
Pickup from school
Music store for book
Homework check

Dinner
Dishes
Read
Bed

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday Brooke!

Today:
school
walk with DH
Zumba
Bible Study
Send Transcript request
work on card swap
put away paper in scrap room
water aerobics???
fold/put away laundry
clean microwave
clean toaster oven
wash baseboard in entryway
put things that don't belong in foyer away
dinner- kielbasi

Rebecca

Happy Birthday Brooke :yay:

Jennifer, I'm sorry about your headache--hope you feel better soon :flower3:

I got 5 of my dining swap groups done yesterday and I'm hoping to finish the rest today. It's amazing how much more I get done when the girls don't get home 'til 5 (and I don't turn on the TV) :thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone!

morning everyone!

happy birthday brooke! have an awesome day!!

well it's primary election day here so bubba and i are at work!

prep supper ---done
laundry---started.
work----here

i'd love to be home hanging out but that's not the life that's planned for me!!

have a great day everyone.

jennifer-sorry about the headache.
rebecca-id love to do water aerobics!
deb- i meant to tell you....love the baby bird. how nice of your ds. :goodvibes

Whew, I'm a sweat ball, but my house is clean. Not sparkling, but definitely better than it has been in a while ;) I need to shower!

before you shower i've got a house that could use a little attention.......

just saying.......
:rolleyes1

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Birthday Brooke!! enjoy!

PD to all in need :hug:

we have fog this morning,but supposed to be 70 later.

I actually slept in until 7:00 today,okay woke up at 5:30 like usual but went back to sleep :cool1:

:surfweb:
get Megan up and to school
:laundy: or two if time
might be going to lunch w/friend for my belated bday lunch if she is feeling better today
if not, start my next letter for ABC swap
:laundy: if time
pick up megan
homework
dinner ?
swap stuff after she's in bed

have a great day! :flower3:

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!!!!:cheer2:

Nan, thanks for posting that you are going to Best Buy to get Glee. I need to do that too. I'm getting ready to leave for work and I think I'll swing by Best Buy and pick that up. Maybe I'll get Prince of Persia too! DS will be so happy when he gets home after school & rehearsal.

Have an awesome day everyone! (Oh, and Jennifer, my house could use a good cleaning too after you finish with Holly's!:goodvibes)

before you shower i've got a house that could use a little attention.......

just saying.......
:rolleyes1

Too late!

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!!!!:cheer2:

Nan, thanks for posting that you are going to Best Buy to get Glee. I need to do that too. I'm getting ready to leave for work and I think I'll swing by Best Buy and pick that up. Maybe I'll get Prince of Persia too! DS will be so happy when he gets home after school & rehearsal.

Have an awesome day everyone! (Oh, and Jennifer, my house could use a good cleaning too after you finish with Holly's!:goodvibes)

That was me with Glee. Do you have the first half of the first season? OMG, I LOVE that show! Did you get the coupon for Prince of Persia?

I'm done with cleaning for the day, aside from folding a couple loads of laundry ;)

Too late!

That was me with Glee. Do you have the first half of the first season? OMG, I LOVE that show! Did you get the coupon for Prince of Persia?

I'm done with cleaning for the day, aside from folding a couple loads of laundry ;)

We love Glee at our house too!! Imagine that a house full of musicians & drama queens would love Glee :rotfl: I need to go pick it up too--I missed the season finale (I was at a stupid parents meeting :() The girls have been really good about keeping the secret all summer!!

Pixie Dust for all in need!!

jennifer - eeek that list! And wow!! you are rockin' it today!
Lisa - how is Megan doing with school so far?
Brooke - Happy Birthday!

Tuesday

DD up and out - she is coughing
go feed her lamb
reboot dishes
reboot laundry - the folding part is slowing me down
reboot zone work
take Little One down to Grandmas at 9:30 ish - have to go trailer DDs horse to the vet - she will be staying there for 72 hours of IV antibiotics and observation.
home - PU DD from school if cough is worse
call dance studio and ask for make up class for Little One
make Dr appt
keep decluttering and putting things away
dinner ???

Good morning!

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!

Wow-is it 11:15 already? Been busy cleaning and on the phone all day. BIL is home resting, and his appt. with the oncologist is first thing tomorrow morning. His DD is staying with us for now until things calm down-she's over here every day after school and some Saturdays, so she feels comfortable here. Trying to keep here in a normal routine while her daddy gets better. Thanks for all the P & PD everyone that posted on my thread.

We love Glee at our house too!! Imagine that a house full of musicians & drama queens would love Glee :rotfl: I need to go pick it up too--I missed the season finale (I was at a stupid parents meeting :() The girls have been really good about keeping the secret all summer!!

You haven't HULUed it? Oh Mama Mia! (That'll make sense later).

I *am* rockin' my list! Got more done ;)

You haven't HULUed it? Oh Mama Mia! (That'll make sense later).

I *am* rockin' my list! Got more done ;)

I can't get it to play right :headache: So I've been patiently waiting ;) I'm really surprised Sarah hasn't "spilled the beans" she talks about Glee almost non-stop.

If anyone has time would you mind popping over to the dining swap and look at my stuff. I'm looking for feedback. Please be brutally honest with me, I want everyone to be happy with the pieces they receive. Thanks :)

I can't get it to play right :headache: So I've been patiently waiting ;) I'm really surprised Sarah hasn't "spilled the beans" she talks about Glee almost non-stop.

If anyone has time would you mind popping over to the dining swap and look at my stuff. I'm looking for feedback. Please be brutally honest with me, I want everyone to be happy with the pieces they receive. Thanks :)

They're actually replaying the last two episodes tonight on Fox. It's 8 and 9 pm here :) I told Morgan she was not allowed to watch the show - when I went away to NH for a long weekend with my scrapping buddies in April, she and DH watched the first set of DVDs...He's got to go to school if she gets called down to the office for anything inappropriate. :rolleyes:

Your stuff is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter