~The Daily Grind~ 9/14/10

Pixie Dust for all in need!!

jennifer - eeek that list! And wow!! you are rockin' it today!
Lisa - how is Megan doing with school so far?
Brooke - Happy Birthday!

Tuesday

DD up and out - she is coughing
go feed her lamb
reboot dishes
reboot laundry - the folding part is slowing me down
reboot zone work
take Little One down to Grandmas at 9:30 ish - have to go trailer DDs horse to the vet - she will be staying there for 72 hours of IV antibiotics and observation.
home - PU DD from school if cough is worse
call dance studio and ask for make up class for Little One
make Dr appt
keep decluttering and putting things away
dinner ???

Megan is doing GREAT in school, made a couple of friends and is enjoying the class as a whole, thanks for asking.

BTW -- Glee freak here too, missed most of last season too!!!

DS18 and I are Gleeks too! I didn't know it was coming out on DVD... Adding that to the list for the day...

The girls and I had a great time crafting. They were working on paper, and I sat and crocheted. We talked to the point that time got away from us, and all of a sudden my friend jumps up asking if my clock is right...not a good sign! They went flying out of here... We sure can talk :lmao:

That was me with Glee. Do you have the first half of the first season? OMG, I LOVE that show! Did you get the coupon for Prince of Persia?

I'm done with cleaning for the day, aside from folding a couple loads of laundry ;)

Your long list messed me up. It looked like a Nan list (super long!).

Yes, we have the first half of the season. DS actually bought it with his own money the day it came out. I'm buying this one.

And, yes, I got the Prince of Persia coupon. That's how I remembered to go get that one today.

So, we're all set with Glee and Prince of Persia. I'm sure DS and I (DH is out of town) will be watching Glee tonight as I know there are a couple of espisodes he missed and wants to see. Mainly the one where the boy in the wheel chair (can't remember his name) is dancing in the mall when he's dreaming about being able to walk.

That one was on last Tuesday.

I have the first set. Did another one come out today?

The girl at the bus stop has mine. How do I ask her for it back??

We're having a party:goodvibes Yippee - What time? I'll bring the food...she says only half kidding...

Happy Birthday, Brooke!!

P&PD for DB's family and all those others that need it.

Another Gleek family here! Even DH got into it, and in a strange turn of events we introduced DsD-21 to it (she's normally all over those "teenage" type shows.) I didn't buy the first DVD set because I was hoping they'd come out with a whole season set, which it looks like they did! Looks like I need to place an Amazon order.

Stressful day here spent dealing with my health insurance company. I've been trying to check on coverage for something, and have spoken to 2 different people and got 3 different answers! (One changed answers in the middle of a phone call!) I had my doctor's office call, and she got a 4th answer!!! I *think* I finally got an answer, but why, oh why, does it have to be so difficult?? Considering a good 50% of my job is dealing with insurance companies too, they really are my nemesis. I'm ready to move to Canada!

I'm ready to move to Canada!

Are we trading you for Rhonda? Hope not...we really want to keep both of you! :rotfl2: Sorry you had a tough day -

Hope your b-day was happy, Brooke! And DB and Caroline are in my thoughts.

Got through filing the contents of Box#1 (the smallest one)! Keep moving, Mt. Papermore!

Crappy day here too, doc visit for me this a.m. (unexpected, but been feeling congested and lousy), so got some meds and we'll see if that takes care of things... A busy day is coming up tomorrow, so I've gotta see if I can shake the worst of this by then.

So many Gleeks! I couldn't wait to get the whole season, I had to have the first half ;)

I'm letting Morgan watch the videos on this half. I don't know if they had those in the first half of the season.

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!! Kind of a turdish day at work, but it got better after, and I had a great evening!!

Y'all are the best!!

Brooke, if part of your day was turdish, feel free to celebrate again on another day. Who says birthday celebrations are limited to one day?

Boy, Jennifer, you were on fire today. What was in your Wheaties?! I want that kind of energy.

My to do list:

Feed fur babies
Write in DD's communication book
Clean kitchen after Chef DH
Fold two loads of laundry
Go to DD's school
Work
stop at the fruit stand
go to the bank to get money for tomorrow. Going to the big city. :)
Dinner
oversee tubby time
exercise

Mama Mia is right!! The Glee finale was great! Can't believe my girls were able to keep the secret all summer.

Loved the Glee ending too.....Journey was so big back in my day! cant wait for next week :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter