:laundy: Laundry reboot

15min purge

Work on baby blanket

Make something for dinner :confused3

Work @ 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Still up so posting early!!

Lisa - so glad DD is making friends!!

Going to drive and meet BF from old city for lunch. we've lost touch due to some issues but hoping for a nice lunch.

Not much else planned. reboot laundry. plan dinner. 4H meeting tonight. First official of the year. Then have to bug Nan for scrapbook group ideas. :rotfl:

will be a long day.

hope to hear good news from vet about DDs horse.

Good morning!! YAY for halfway through the week!! I started reading "The Happiness Project" last night, and it's really good!!! Can't wait to read more!!

On that note, today will NOT be a complaining or negative day from me!! ;)

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Pack lunches
4. Empty dishwasher
5. DS's stuff together
6. Write thank-you note
7. Cut titles for next 2 pages
8. DS up
9. DS to mom's
10. Work
11. Pick up DS
12. Laundry
13. Bday dinner with my parents
14. Work on scrappy pages?
15. Read more of my book
16. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

GOOD morning!

Today
Pool and gym
NO TREATS!
drink water
eat healthy
laundry
clean fridge
cook 2 # of bacon
marinade meat for Friday
finish packing.

Happy day, all!

Good Morning!

My day:
DS up and off to school
Tidy scrap table
Work
JoAnn's
Get haircut - I had to switch to a new place and I don't like doing that especially since I was happy with how my normal gal cut my hair. But, the gal that's been cutting my hair for the past 2 1/2 years has not shown up for our appointment two times recently and doesn't even bother to call me before or afterwards. Why does she take my phone # each time I make an appointment?:confused3 Anyway, I don't like that kind of service so I switched even though I don't want to. So, my fingers are crossed that I like how today's gal cuts my hair.
Dinner - ??
Be DS's weightlifting spotter while he does his workout. DH usually works out with him, but he's out of town this week so I get to spot.
Scrap??

Have a great day!

morning all

whole house woke grumpy except me and the old dog lord help me

boys up and out
my fair stuff together if I decide to enter anything
work
home
clean boys bathroom YUCK
dinner
boys from bus
out to swim 1st practice of the year
home
eat/ finish homework
them to bed EARLY
me to scrap hopefully

have a great day all

Good morning!
Stephanie-good luck with the new hairdresser.
PD for everyone that needs it.

Praying we get good news from the oncologist about BIL today...found out yesterday that he has long & short term disability through his work thank goodness.

DS5's home sick with a fever & sore throat-taking him to the Dr. this afternoon. Not a lot on the agenda with DS home-gonna play with the kiddos and have a movie day. No football practice tonight :woohoo: gotta work on finishing page swap tonight.

Have a great day everyone!!

Mornin'!

Sorry I was out yesterday! Busy day at the homestead and DH was working from home, (well, was more under foot than anything else)....

Today:

up
make lunches
make beds
DS9 up, ready, bkft
sort laundry
start :laundy:
DS9 on bus
older kids up
DH to check work/plans
older kids out the door
DH out the door

go store for bubble wrap and big box
pack up package to ship tomorrow for M.

start shopping/grocery list for Friday
scrapbook at least 4 pages
pick up elem kids
snacks
homework duty
DD home from school (no college class today ~ had her first college test yesterday..got a B+ on it but with the extra credit she submitted before the deadline brought it to a A-)
:woohoo:
DD back to school w/ drinks for DS14's soccer practice & her practice

DD home from practice
pick up DS14 from soccer
dinner
enjoy night off

Happy Wednesday...a beautiful sunrise this morning :goodvibes

PD to all in need :goodvibes

:surfweb:
Megan up and to school
Appt w/school counselor and principal today about Jim

Call another mommy who lost her husband in Haiti Hotel Montana too, had been trying for a couple of months to reach out to her for support, finally her BFF to the reins and told her she needs to do this for herself...has been only focusing on her boys, which I understand totally...

put away :laundy: least its done and folded
vacumn
swiffer floors
clean my bath
clean kitchen
pick up Megan
homework
have Megan dust and clean her bath
dinner - hamburgers
maybe start next ABC swap letter

have a great day!!:flower3:

Hope you're feeling better, Pam.

Sorry DS is sick, Anne.

I'm at work. Have I mentioned this week how much I want to retire? I wish I could...

Morgan got an unbelievable homework assignment last night. OMG, I'm not ready for 5th grade! Tomorrow night is back to school night - we go and do a shortened version of their day 1 schedule. Should be interesting.

Some sort of chicken for dinner...Oh, Survivor tonight!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

i am exhausted today. i did NOT sleep at all last night. no different than any other night. i'm just not sleeping.

i DO NOT feel like working today. i just want to go home and crawl in bed.

instead.....

i'll have to homework supervise and make dinner and do laundry......

why couldn't i be born rich instead of beautiful......:lmao:

Hope you're feeling better, Pam.

Sorry DS is sick, Anne.

I'm at work. Have I mentioned this week how much I want to retire? I wish I could...

Morgan got an unbelievable homework assignment last night. OMG, I'm not ready for 5th grade! Tomorrow night is back to school night - we go and do a shortened version of their day 1 schedule. Should be interesting.

Some sort of chicken for dinner...Oh, Survivor tonight!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

we can be supporting each other through our DD 5th grade years....
I started a survivor thread, go check it out, its a strange connection to us.

Pof3, because you make the world prettier!! hope you can sleep tonight, have you tried taking an OTC sleep aid, I take one every night or I don't sleep either, my doc said the mild ones are okay to take long term as long as you don't have any issues with them..

Just wait Jennifer!! It gets better from here.. (note intense sarcasm!!).....

Great... :rolleyes:

we can be supporting each other through our DD 5th grade years....
I started a survivor thread, go check it out, its a strange connection to us.

Pof3, because you make the world prettier!! hope you can sleep tonight, have you tried taking an OTC sleep aid, I take one every night or I don't sleep either, my doc said the mild ones are okay to take long term as long as you don't have any issues with them..

Oh my, I'm not going to survive this year, let alone the next 7.

I was taking Advil PM, but then realized that it's the same thing as the no-name Benedryl from Walmart, which they sell for $4 for 100 of them. I wouldn't sleep without them!

Hey! Just so you know... it does get better when they are much older!!!! They just test their limits but the homework is on them!!! Once they hit Jr. High/High School we took the hands off approach and were available for assistance and because of our practices when they were younger, they kept high grades and set goals that were above their reach and reached them and excelled!!!! :)

that's good to know, I will be in trouble when Megan gets algabra and geometry, if she doesn't get it, I see a tutor in our future.

our rules,
home
snack
homework
then your free...
started it in kindergarten and usually have no problems with her getting it done!

That is what we have done too... do your homework immediately afterschool.. no tv/phones/computers/radio etc!!! Started that w/ DD when she was in kdg. As the boys got older they had homework time and they practiced coloring/handwriting/adding etc til they got their real homework!! They were excited to be rewarded for their accomplishments (someone would "grade" their work and leave it on the counter in the morning!) I was always in the room for homework but I did not stand over them....(unless warranted)....reading would be done 1/2 afterschool/ 1/2 after dinner (some times we had a lot of reading and/or personal reading time). My older kids had to adjust when they started playing school sports...but homework has to be done by 10pm unless they are at games....but for the most part my kids have utilized their time after school before the bus leaves to do homework.. They have been called study nerds etc by others but when report cards come home they are on the honor roll while the others are not.... If you set a good foundation early, it will reep the rewards in the future!

Good afternoon all!!

Been very busy today!! Glad to be home so I can relax :)

Up
Curves
Haircut
Michael's (x2) looking for page edge punches & specific color cardstock
Lunch w/DH
Quick upstairs clean
Crop
Dinner--DH wants pizza
Survivor

Hope everyone is having a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter