The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma's Dad - Great job on setting this thread up! :thumbsup2 I likes.

BTW... The DisDads II thread has the most replies of any thread in the "Disney For Families" Forum. :thumbsup2 We should all be proud of that.
:laughing:

Hey stopher ~ when did the Tree Houses reopen? We usually stay at POR/POFQ and take the boat to DTD, passing the Tree Houses along the way. When we were there in 2/07 they were still looking unoccupied. When we went down in 10/09, they looked good again.

Hey stopher ~ when did the Tree Houses reopen? We usually stay at POR/POFQ and take the boat to DTD, passing the Tree Houses along the way. When we were there in 2/07 they were still looking unoccupied. When we went down in 10/09, they looked good again.

DVC basically took them and completely removed and rebuilt them in late 2008 and early 2009. They reopened officially on June 1, 2009 as DVC villas. There are units available for cash guests as well.

DVC basically took them and completely removed and rebuilt them in late 2008 and early 2009. They reopened officially on June 1, 2009 as DVC villas. There are units available for cash guests as well.

We always thought it would be neat to stay there if we did a Magical Gathering. Do they have transportation to the parks or do you have to have a vehicle?

We always thought it would be neat to stay there if we did a Magical Gathering. Do they have transportation to the parks or do you have to have a vehicle?

they are part of the greater SSR resort, so there is intra-resort transportation from the THV's to the main part of SSR - and then buses to the parks. Having a car is a prime choice though!

they are part of the greater SSR resort, so there is intra-resort transportation from the THV's to the main part of SSR - and then buses to the parks. Having a car is a prime choice though!

Thanks for the info!

Okay, about 90% of the list in post 1 applied, that is scary and sad, but I guess I'm game. Where do I sign up?

Welcome to the nuthouse.... I mean club! :laughing: You're the first new member in the new thread. :thumbsup2

:welcome:

Awww it has that new car smell in here! You have done a nice job with the place Don!!

Everyone dont forget that there is also a Facebook DisDads group too!:thumbsup2

OK, Who spilled that on the new thread??? Ahh never mind. Just move the couch over the stain. :lmao:

MAN LAW!

Gonna' have to go troll through the last half of the DDII thread... I'm pretty sure there were some new "requirements" that were nominated.

Great job setting up the new thread.

Texas is making me stay awake. The game finally has a bit of life. :happytv:

I'll second the MAN LAW post for the front of Dis Dads IV.

Also I'll put in a bet for sometime in April for the Dis Dads IV thread. If we keep averaging 2-3 pages a day we're looking at only 100 days until DDIV.

So far I'm last in on DD2. Page 271 Post #4063 so when the DisBoards blow up tonight, I know it'll be my fault. :surfweb:

I'm still getting over that whole world Juniors tournament. You Americans got us in OT. It was a great game to watch at least. You have Disneyworld and Disneyland can you leave Hockey for us.:lmao::rotfl2:

We will see what happens at the Olympics!!

Go Canada Go!!:woohoo: :as he walks slowly backwards towards the door::lmao:

I have to say I'm not really upset about the Juniors game. I mean I feel bad for the kids and coaches but the pressure of those 5 gold medals in a row was too much on them going in. The fact it went to overtime makes me happy that we have strong hockey programs in both countries who can put on a hell of a show. I'd really hate for it to get to the point of Olympic basketball where people are cheering against a country just because they always win.

Thanks for all the kudos, guys :thumbsup2 I like the idea of having the MAN LAW page. I'll work on getting that set up today, work permitting :rolleyes1

I also like the idea of pics for the dads... but we could actually incorporate that into the member list if we choose. Would anyone like to put their mug shot on the post?? :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter