The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new thread looks great!!!

I missed the last 3 pages on the last one. I had to get a haircut. I would of liked to have joined in to close it down. :surfweb:

WOW!! Don, I love what you have done with the place it looks great, Sooooo much more spacious. Much better than the small, dusty old place…..

Don’t you just love that new thread smell. :cool:

:lmao: sorry daddy o i couldnt be the last one on disdad2 but i was up late (for me) last night and got a later start to work. i was up watching the flyers beat the leafs 6-2!!:lmao: now, if im not mistaken, your from toronto? (for you non hockey fans, they are the toronto maple leafs) and i live about 45min-1hour north of philly, and i know how you canadians take your hockey like we americans take football so i didnt want to say anything.:rolleyes1 it was funny i was watching the game and on the dis and i was watching another thread with a big leaf fan and at the end of every period, he would log on. i would remind him of the score,:lmao:

Great job Don. Looks and smells good. I wish we could bottle up this new thread smell and save it forever.:rotfl:

:lmao: sorry daddy o i couldnt be the last one on disdad2 but i was up late (for me) last night and got a later start to work. i was up watching the flyers beat the leafs 6-2!!:lmao: now, if im not mistaken, your from toronto? (for you non hockey fans, they are the toronto maple leafs) and i live about 45min-1hour north of philly, and i know how you canadians take your hockey like we americans take football so i didnt want to say anything.:rolleyes1 it was funny i was watching the game and on the dis and i was watching another thread with a big leaf fan and at the end of every period, he would log on. i would remind him of the score,:lmao:

Looks like you guys got best of us last night. "Yes I am a Leafs fan." Say it loud and say it proud!!! :lmao:

I'm still getting over that whole world Juniors tournament. You Americans got us in OT. It was a great game to watch at least. You have Disneyworld and Disneyland can you leave Hockey for us.:lmao::rotfl2:

We will see what happens at the Olympics!!

Go Canada Go!!:woohoo: :as he walks slowly backwards towards the door::lmao:

Great idea for posts 2 and 3. Nice to have a place to put all that stuff. If you guys skipped over the first few posts, we now have a place to link places of interest and TR's and PTR's of Club members.

So if any dads are writing a TR get it added to the list for all of us to see.

Thanks again for setting all this up Don. Great job.:thumbsup2

Oh ya.... BTW 15 days.:woohoo::cool1:

Great Job! I am proud to be a member in good standing of DIS Dad's Club III. :thumbsup2

Welcome new Dads!

Good job Don - I love the new thread smell too! WoW - 3.0 already. It seems like just yesterday I became #86 on 1.0. Oh the memories...

ok, enough with that - on with the new!!! We leave for WDW in T-3.5... I can't wait!!! Snowing here in Indy since about 4 am and supposed to keep going til around 7 am tomorrow. It was fun heading out for work this morning. The way home wasn't so bad, but then I also left an hour early to compensate - and I still pulled in the driveway at about the same time as normal.

I was looking at the first post of the original thread and noticed it all started on 11/11/07. That thread ended on 07/06/2009.

DDII was started on 07/08/09 and will end any day now.....

So does this mean we just talk too much...:lmao::lmao:

So we're already on page 3...who's gonna guess how long this thread will last?

If we ran through 256 pages in 6 months this time (2.0) - I bet it will be less for the new one. April? May? I'm gonna go with 4-5 months and say May or early June.

Looks like you guys got best of us last night. "Yes I am a Leafs fan." Say it loud and say it proud!!! :lmao:

I'm still getting over that whole world Juniors tournament. You Americans got us in OT. It was a great game to watch at least. You have Disneyworld and Disneyland can you leave Hockey for us.:lmao::rotfl2:

We will see what happens at the Olympics!!

Go Canada Go!!:woohoo: :as he walks slowly backwards towards the door::lmao:

:lmao: i like more of the canadian players in the olympics than the americans!!! the olympics were better when they were not the pros playing. when i started watching hockey in the early 70s, 99 percent of the guys were canadians.:lmao: its a great game. my dd is having an ice skating party next month for her birthday, guess whos the entertainment? put skates on old flubsey wubsey and push him out on the ice.:lmao: i stay close to the boards.i just remembered, im on facebook, i hope dd dont put any pics on facebook?::eek:

So we're already on page 3...who's gonna guess how long this thread will last?

If we ran through 256 pages in 6 months this time (2.0) - I bet it will be less for the new one. April? May? I'm gonna go with 4-5 months and say May or early June.

:lmao: cant blame me, my big mouth is on all three of them!:lmao:( get ready here comes some agreeable post!:lmao:

Oh man... I missed page one and two! :eek: I seriously am going to have to look into tethering my BB so I can get on the boards at work. :rolleyes1

The new place looks great and changed the signature. Dis Dad II is still open at 5:41 PM ct. Not that I entered a last word.:laughing: Just checked. No more last word. It is still going. I need to do a trip report.

2 suggestions for the #5 Placeholder

1] Pictures of the Dad's (though that might scare off any new members?)

2] a List of thing declared MAN LAW

Great Job in setting up the DDC3 Don. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I love that new thread smell, too :thumbsup2 now I have to go send PM's to all 406 members... which is a pain... cause you can only send the message to 5 members at a time :scared1:

well you can skip me I found our new home ! now you only have 406 to send out lol

stopher1 and itJeff are still battling it out for final word on the DIS Dad's Club II site: 257 pages and 3854 posts (and no end in sight)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter