The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I'm a bit aggravated today well okay, for a few days now. I bought some "authentic" Pandora charms from Etsy and Ebay. I took them to my local Pandora store and no, they're not authentic, more like faux Pandora charms. I wasn't looking for the cheapest price either. I just wanted them to be authentic, one even came in a Disney Parks Pandora Box! Three sellers on Etsy and one on Ebay. Two have sent return labels and I'm waiting on the other two. >:(

I'm a bit aggravated today well okay, for a few days now. I bought some "authentic" Pandora charms from Etsy and Ebay. I took them to my local Pandora store and no, they're not authentic, more like faux Pandora charms. I wasn't looking for the cheapest price either. I just wanted them to be authentic, one even came in a Disney Parks Pandora Box! Three sellers on Etsy and one on Ebay. Two have sent return labels and I'm waiting on the other two. >:(
You have every right to be totally annoyed!

I’m so sorry that you are eagling with that. I don’t know why people just cant be honest.

I wish I could have a drink... or two! A real drink with alcohol and ice and an umbrella and maybe some fresh ripe fruit to nibble on. Yeah, that's what I want! That's the ticket!

Only I'm allergic to alcohol so I'm still getting screwed! The madness never ends. :sad1::charac2::cat: :rotfl:

I wish I could have a drink... or two! A real drink with alcohol and ice and an umbrella and maybe some fresh ripe fruit to nibble on. Yeah, that's what I want! That's the ticket!
View attachment 517335

Only I'm allergic to alcohol so I'm still getting screwed! The madness never ends. :sad1::charac2::cat: :rotfl:
I couldn’t pick just one emoji. So here it goes. Yummy 😋. Nooooo, allergic?? 😢😢😢. :hug: Big hugs!

Yes. No booze for me, I'm your designated :drive:.
You party and I'll make sure you get back to your resort safe and sound!
If it makes you feel any better (I’m sure it won’t), but I’m a lightweight. I didn’t start drinking anything alcoholic until I was in my mid 30’s (strict upbringing and still a healthy fear of my parents 🤣) It doesn’t take much for me so I usually just stick to one glass of whatever.

I’m so bummed that the Hocus Pocus spirit jersey sold out already :sad:

Do you think it’ll come back in stock or was this just a limited release?

I bit the bullet and ordered the new Haunted Mansion dress :love: I’m so excited for it to come! I just hope I’ll wear it enough to justify the price. That’s been my only hesitation with The Disney dresses; they’re all so beautiful but I don’t know if I‘ll wear them much unless on vacation.

But, I love all things Haunted Mansion related so I figured this was a good one to start with!

I bit the bullet and ordered the new Haunted Mansion dress :love: I’m so excited for it to come! I just hope I’ll wear it enough to justify the price. That’s been my only hesitation with The Disney dresses; they’re all so beautiful but I don’t know if I‘ll wear them much unless on vacation.

But, I love all things Haunted Mansion related so I figured this was a good one to start with!

Most of mine I wear to work. That white mary poppins one though - yikes.....every time I take it out to wear I see all of the white and just get too worried about stains/marks......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter