The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

ShopDisney Code: EXTRA25

Inside Out Halter Top Romper with Removable Skirt for Women
$128.00 $95.98 Sizes: XS / XL / Plus2X

Darth Vader Halter Dress for Women – Star Wars
$128.00 $95.98 Sizes: Only Medium is Sold Out.

New & NOT on sale:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Love Dooney & Bourke Collection Direct link
Tote $298

Satchel $268

And no dresses :(

Cash Back sites are terrible right now (10:25)pm est. maybe they'll be back up tomorrow!

Wow, Valentine's already?! Guess I gotta take down my Christmas decorations and put my tree away! :rotfl:

Oh, my! Haven't shared my puppy news. Sherlock chewed through an extension cord while we were sleeping.

DS took him to the Vet hospital, they took x-rays and you could see the (copper) wires in his tummy! They then induced vomiting but nothing came up so they sent DS & Sherlock home with medication. He's fine now, but wow!!! That crazy puppy is going to make my hair turn grey... wait, that already happened :poop:

Wow, Valentine's already?! Guess I gotta take down my Christmas decorations and put my tree away! :rotfl:

Oh, my! Haven't shared my puppy news. Sherlock chewed through an extension cord while we were sleeping.
View attachment 550050

DS took him to the Vet hospital, they took x-rays and you could see the (copper) wires in his tummy! They then induced vomiting but nothing came up so they sent DS & Sherlock home with medication. He's fine now, but wow!!! That crazy puppy is going to make my hair turn grey... wait, that already happened :poop:
Oh no! I’m glad he’s ok. That’s stressful. All the toys they can play with and they pick the ones that could potentially harm them. I’ve always said animals are eternal two year olds LOL!

I am sad to say that the Springs was a huge disappointment yesterday minus getting donuts at Everglazed and cupcakes at Sprinkles. LOL! Epcot was realllllly dead which was nice. My SiL and I got a super awesome drink at Norway, rode Frozen and searched for Donald at the 3 Caballeros to no avail. We did make it over to the outlet though and let me tell you! I ended up getting $516 worth of stuff for $147. My SiL got the yellow flamingo dress for... $35. 😊

I am sad to say that the Springs was a huge disappointment yesterday minus getting donuts at Everglazed and cupcakes at Sprinkles. LOL! Epcot was realllllly dead which was nice. My SiL and I got a super awesome drink at Norway, rode Frozen and searched for Donald at the 3 Caballeros to no avail. We did make it over to the outlet though and let me tell you! I ended up getting $516 worth of stuff for $147. My SiL got the yellow flamingo dress for... $35. 😊
The outlet is open finally??? Yay!!

I hope they have them at the CoOp tomorrow. I’m braving the Gideon's grand reopening 🙀🙀🙀
Let me know! I want to see the dog dress in person—plus AP discount.
And we’ve been salivating over the Gideon’s cookie and cake pics. Only 15 more days to go!!

Let me know! I want to see the dog dress in person—plus AP discount.
And we’ve been salivating over the Gideon’s cookie and cake pics. Only 15 more days to go!!
Definitely!! Yeah, I feel like I am super crazy for going tomorrow as I am not a crowd person but darn, I want the coffee cake cookie LOL! I will send pictures of the dress if they have them. I know last time with the Alice dress it came out online like a month before it landed at the coop

Definitely!! Yeah, I feel like I am super crazy for going tomorrow as I am not a crowd person but darn, I want the coffee cake cookie LOL! I will send pictures of the dress if they have them. I know last time with the Alice dress it came out online like a month before it landed at the coop
You’ve heard about Gideon’s hot cookie hour, haven’t you? I think it’s between 7-8 or 8-9? Anyways you get a hot cookie with ice cream on top. I’ve been eating super clean lately so that sounds like heaven right now.
This cat and dog collection seems like it took forever to drop online!

You’ve heard about Gideon’s hot cookie hour, haven’t you? I think it’s between 7-8 or 8-9? Anyways you get a hot cookie with ice cream on top. I’ve been eating super clean lately so that sounds like heaven right now.
This cat and dog collection seems like it took forever to drop online!
I did, but since there is no place to sit inside, they shoo you out the door then you have to find a place to socially distance yourself and not have your ice cream melt and your cookie get cold. I’ll hang off on that till COVID is done I think. I have been doing the total opposite of clean eating... 🥺 I need to get back on the wagon though.
I really hope the dresses are in the store tomorrow. 🤞🤞🤞but not holding my breath. LOL

I’m going tomorrow too, the coffee cake cookie is so amazing. I’m going to looks for the dresses too.
Nice! Thank you for the confirmation on the coffee cake cookie. My husband is equally excited. 😊 What time are you getting there? I live in Wedgefield and was going to leave at about 8:30 to hopefully get there by 9am. I wish I knew of another way to get there without parking. I sooo wish teleportation was a thing LOL!

Photo of Steph wearing Disney dress.jpg

I just love the cute a line dresses at this store. We were in Orlando Christmas of 2019, and I got my niece this dress at the Disney Springs store (only knew about the shop and the dresses thanks to this thread). She is a 6th grade math teacher and wore it to her school for Disney spirit day this past week and got so many compliments. The kids loved it. I just love how classic the dresses are (cute and professional - love the subtle Mickeys and Minnies mixed in with the flowers). My niece may be in her 30s now, but she will always be my favorite Disney princess. She is a huge Disney fan, and this is the first Disney thing I knew about that she didn't even know about. I had so much fun taking her to the shop and having her try on dresses and picking one with her for Christmas 2019 Christmas present. (I have a wonderful Disney loving son who is 25, but no daughters).

Last edited:
Nice! Thank you for the confirmation on the coffee cake cookie. My husband is equally excited. 😊 What time are you getting there? I live in Wedgefield and was going to leave at about 8:30 to hopefully get there by 9am. I wish I knew of another way to get there without parking. I sooo wish teleportation was a thing LOL!
We got to the garage at 9am. We were first in the virtual queue at Gideon’s at 9:15🙀

two and a half hours later, we have 10 cookies!!

but no dog or cat dresses

We got to the garage at 9am. We were first in the virtual queue at Gideon’s at 9:15🙀

two and a half hours later, we have 10 cookies!!

but no dog or cat dresses
Im still I’ll waiting!! I’m so jealous!!! We were told 4 hours!!! I got into the garage at 9 too. I need your tips LOL congratulations 😊

Im still I’ll waiting!! I’m so jealous!!! We were told 4 hours!!! I got into the garage at 9 too. I need your tips LOL congratulations 😊
I hope you get in soon!!

they opened early.

we were 6 or 7th into the garage and parked on level 2. A bunch of people parked on the first level, but it seemed quicker to not have to go upstairs.

we also were coming from Apopka Vineland. There were tons of cars coming the other way. They were even backed up into Typhoon Lagoon.

I hope you get in soon!!

they opened early.

we were 6 or 7th into the garage and parked on level 2. A bunch of people parked on the first level, but it seemed quicker to not have to go upstairs.

we also were coming from Apopka Vineland. There were tons of cars coming the other way. They were even backed up into Typhoon Lagoon.
That was me. I thought that way would be quicker. 😿 we’re still waiting. They said they were 70 minutes behind...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter