• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Just me, not trying to start WW3, but the last Winnie collection by Dooney looked like a diaper bag. THIS new collection is SWEET! Love, love love the tote but I just don't need anymore.

Regarding this post,

THEY. ARE. GONE!!!
I don’t carry a purse or anything and I love them all. Pooh is my most favorite ever...🥰

ShopDisney is having a nice sale!

No cash back at Retailmenot. Rakuten is 1% cash back
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

Seen here, check this out:
ShopDisney Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on ShopDisney
  • Check your Chase Freedom Visa
  • $13.00 back maximum.
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
  • Expires 12/21/20. :thumbsup2 @Wahorn

Thank you for posting!!! I just had to take a look see and found this photo.
View attachment 543303

LOVE!!! :love: @sherlockmiles - wow!!!

These are on shopDisney site early this morning. I was able to get the satchel, but I believe the wallet is showing sold out.
Edit—never mind, the wallet appears to still be there. Now wishing I got the tote rather than satchel. Oh bother.

Last edited:

What about the wallet? Although their wallets are huge.
I feel like Sophia from Golden Girls. I keep everything in my purse so I like mine kinda big.
Even the wallet is too big. When I go out anywhere I just put my wallet in my pocket. I had to extend my pockets because, well girl pockets suck, and I just carry my wallet, keys and phone.

Attachments

• B7D265D3-1D9F-41FA-BCA9-B6C9055550ED.jpeg
    B7D265D3-1D9F-41FA-BCA9-B6C9055550ED.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 15
Even the wallet is too big. When I go out anywhere I just put my wallet in my pocket. I had to extend my pockets because, well girl pockets suck, and I just carry my wallet, keys and phone.
I WISH I could be that compact. I love that wallet, but there is no way. Seriously, I carry everything under the sun, even small sewing kit in case of emergencies.

I WISH I could be that compact. I love that wallet, but there is no way. Seriously, I carry everything under the sun, even small sewing kit in case of emergencies.
I recently had to start carrying a purse due to Invisalign braces I got last month because I have to carry my case, tooth brush and toothpaste in case I have anything other than water while I’m out. I hate it! 😡

First time for me today I went to MK UpTown Jeweler to purchase Winnie Pooh
Thought it was funny that Main Street Starbucks line was the longer wait time.
I guess I misunderstood I thought it was limit 2 but guests in the line in front of me were buying as many as they could. I only needed one to ship.
Too bad if you did not like the few they allowed you to see because I was told I would have to get back in line to see anything different. Terrible design pattern of characters on these design so be careful if you order online from stranger unless you are not a perfectionist ... Is that normal?
Why would D&B put their fake gold label smack dab on Pooh for example?
Not a fan but Holiday Wish fulfilled ... on to next Disney shopping challenge.

I got the tote and the satchel, I was worried about the placement of the satchel, so if it isn't good, I'll either return it or resell.
I can't believe they don't have limits of these limited edition purses.
That’s why I second guessed my purchase of the satchel. I love the tote, but have a bunch of totes. Hopefully placement is ok. Doubt I will return unless it’s just absolutely hideous, because I just love Pooh and missed out on the first Dooney Pooh.

First time for me today I went to MK UpTown Jeweler to purchase Winnie Pooh
Thought it was funny that Main Street Starbucks line was the longer wait time.
I guess I misunderstood I thought it was limit 2 but guests in the line in front of me were buying as many as they could. I only needed one to ship.
Too bad if you did not like the few they allowed you to see because I was told I would have to get back in line to see anything different. Terrible design pattern of characters on these design so be careful if you order online from stranger unless you are not a perfectionist ... Is that normal?
Why would D&B put their fake gold label smack dab on Pooh for example?
Not a fan but Holiday Wish fulfilled ... on to next Disney shopping challenge.
That’s definitely a shame on both the placement and that they would make you get back in line to look at more. I have seen poor placement on ones I have looked at before. I tend to go to the CoOp at DS for that type of shopping. You can look at as many as you want.

Got my satchel today! I LOVE IT!! I was worried about placement but was happy I had a full Pooh on the front of bag. I do wish it was a bit bigger, but it’s just too stinking cute.
I have a bad weakness for the Disney Dooney bags. Recently got the HM hobo bag. Have already carried it a few times.
4A0275D8-97F4-4537-BB8C-3B316044CD90.jpeg85389C60-2125-43B4-80B3-53532570565B.jpegE90D3E34-8664-44FB-8860-CD105392E827.jpeg3B2AE0CF-358A-4196-B48C-E5B2489B7108.jpeg

Just in case anyone wants to see the real look of the Christmas dress this year. I bought a fake fur cover up at JCPenney for $30 yesterday and I like the look, wearing it in Missouri for Christmas and the sleeveless look of the dress wouldn’t have worked!
Jennifer

Attachments

• 7D81B53C-5EBC-4908-886B-5F6ADCA670DA.jpeg
    7D81B53C-5EBC-4908-886B-5F6ADCA670DA.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 1859EB07-C13B-490E-97D0-982D19F33792.jpeg
    1859EB07-C13B-490E-97D0-982D19F33792.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 83
Just in case anyone wants to see the real look of the Christmas dress this year. I bought a fake fur cover up at JCPenney for $30 yesterday and I like the look, wearing it in Missouri for Christmas and the sleeveless look of the dress wouldn’t have worked!
Jennifer
Super cute! Love the socks!! I’m wearing mine Christmas day so I’ll post pictures then. I bought a red sweater to bring out the colors. 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter