The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Dress shop by her universe are better quality than just regular her universe IMO

Agreed.
Totally agree, but I can still tell the difference between the Dress Shop dresses and those by Her Universe. They fit different on me.

For me, it's the quality of the lining. The Dress Shop dresses are lined with the same face fabric, Her Universe uses cheap polyester and command the same price $128. I don't get that. It doesn't matter if you use a discount as those can be applied to either brand at ShopDisney.

If they're going to use polyester then lower the price point.

I sincerely hope my feelings/attitude does not prevent anyone from buying The Dress Shop Captain America dress by Her Universe. My first impression remains strong; it is a very beautiful dress with excellent details and I would consider buying it. It has all the bells of whistles of a fun, creative new style and wholesome Americana vibe! Definitely :thumbsup2

I sincerely hope my feelings/attitude does not prevent anyone from buying The Dress Shop Captain America dress by Her Universe. My first impression remains strong; it is a very beautiful dress with excellent details and I would consider buying it. It has all the bells of whistles of a fun, creative new style and wholesome Americana vibe! Definitely :thumbsup2
My opinions of Her Universe come from the fit. For me they just don’t fit as well on me as the Dress Shop ones.

Agreed.

For me, it's the quality of the lining. The Dress Shop dresses are lined with the same face fabric, Her Universe uses cheap polyester and command the same price $128. I don't get that. It doesn't matter if you use a discount as those can be applied to either brand at ShopDisney.

If they're going to use polyester then lower the price point.

to be fair though many of the dresses aren't lined at all (mary poppins, green christmas, up, dogs, etc) and they don't come with a reduced price tag either.

to be fair though many of the dresses aren't lined at all (mary poppins, green christmas, up, dogs, etc) and they don't come with a reduced price tag either.

I don't own those listed, are they not lined or partially in the bodice?
The ones I own are:
Tiki, original Orange Bird, 2017 Haunted Mansion, Mickey Mouse Sketch, Hocus Pocus, 2020 Haunted Mansion, Mickey Mouse Through the Years, Trader Sam’s Surplice sundress and the Snow White Apple dress.

I'm thinking the new CA by Her Universe is lined in the bodice only.

I don't know of any Disney Dress Shop dresses that are fully lined.

I don't own those listed, are they not lined or partially in the bodice?
The ones I own are:
Tiki, original Orange Bird, 2017 Haunted Mansion, Mickey Mouse Sketch, Hocus Pocus, 2020 Haunted Mansion, Mickey Mouse Through the Years, Trader Sam’s Surplice sundress and the Snow White Apple dress.

I'm thinking the new CA by Her Universe is lined in the bodice only.

I don't know of any Disney Dress Shop dresses that are fully lined.

not lined at all

Last edited:

Several Dooney & Bourke handbags on marked down at ShopDisney

Same with The Dress Shop dresses

View attachment 542942

And Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Charm Set by Pandora Jewelry
$225.00 $157.50

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)

Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER

Retailmenot is currently 10% Cash Back! Rakuten is 3%

@FoxC63 needs to stop with the clearance deals. I could totally resist the Tres shopper tote at full price but on sale it is harder to resist.
All kidding aside, thank you for all you do with keeping us updated.

I had to show the skirts we made for our trip last week. Obviously not official Dress Shop, but I thought you’d appreciate the fun prints

So beautiful!! I really like how you put the pieces together, no details were missed and the photo looks professional. ::yes::

Just me, not trying to start WW3, but the last Winnie collection by Dooney looked like a diaper bag. THIS new collection is SWEET! Love, love love the tote but I just don't need anymore.

Regarding this post,
Several Dooney & Bourke handbags on marked down at ShopDisney

Same with The Dress Shop dresses

And Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Charm Set by Pandora Jewelry

$225.00 $157.50 SOLD OUT!

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)

Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER

Retailmenot is currently 10% Cash Back! Rakuten is 3%
THEY. ARE. GONE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter