The Earl of Sandwich

snuggles

<font color=blue>A good day with short lines...wha
Downtown Disney has a fairly new place to eat called The Earl of Sandwich. It's very good and not that expensive either. Even my pickiest dd thinks its worth going back again.
I had Beef 'n Blue (roast beef with bleu cheese) Everyone else in my family had The Full Montigue (roast beef and turkey with cheddar and swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and English Mustard Sauce. They bake your bread after you order your sandwich which makes it the best ever. Didn't take that long though. All sandwiches are 4.95 and do not include chips. Tossed bowl Salads are 5.95 which includes The Earl's Cobb and Chinese Chicken. They also have wraps. Kids sandwiches are not listed, but we heard someone ordering a grilled cheese.
If you need more info, please email me and I'll be glad to tell you what I know. I brought home a menu and would be glad to post it, but no scanner...

I can't wait to try this place next July. The Earl has got nothing but good reviews. And you can't beat the price. We will be going here more then once.

Thanks for the report! Hope to try it later this month.

We have been there several times, its a must do on your trip. Very good food for very good prices. Even their toasted PB&J sandwhiches are to die for! The las time we were there they had pre made egg salad sandwhiches wrapped in plastic they were really good! I highly reccomend this place!

We're stopping there on the way in from the airport. I haven't heard one bad thing about it yet. Looking forward to trying out. Thanks for the review.

I had the tuna melt and it was delicious!!
DW and I went back a second time to eat there again and the line was like 30 persons long, so we settled for Wolfgang Puck Express.
That was the most delicious Tuna melt I have ever had.

We ended up eating there 3 times during our two week honeymoon trip. I can't wait to go back and have the tomato, mozzarella and basil sandwhich agan. It was to die for!

We really enjoy Earl of Sandwich too!!

Downtown Disney needed a place like this!!

I won't do McDonalds at WDW and never seem to have time for the full sit down places at DTD, so we stop at the Earl before heading off to Adventurers Club.

Great Place!!!

Carol

They have a good variety and pretty reasonable prices. I'm adding my vote to recommend the Earl. But just make sure you stop next door for dessert. (It used to be part of Gourmet Pantry - not sure what they're calling it now - but it's the candy store/bakery.) They have the most awesome Butterfinger brownies. Grab one of those and a nice bottle of milk and have a great dessert outdoors watching the crowds and enjoying DTD.

Mmmmm, you are all making me very hungry! Dh and I tried E of S last month and it was perhaps the best sandwich I've ever had. I had the Frenchy (ham, melted brie and dijonnaise) and Dh had the Roast beef and Bleu! Dh loved the bread, it really made the sandwich. I highly recommend the Earl and I can't wait to go back in Dec. ::yes::

Even their pre-packaged sandwiches are good. I got a chicken salad sandwich last time we were in DTD to eat on our ride back home, it was pretty darn good...considering it was pre-packaged!! So, I can only imagine theire freshly made sandwiches can only be great!!

Last May during DVC Member Homecoming, EofS was part of The Taste of Downtown Disney event. They had several varieties to sample and they were all excellent!

Since they make the bread after you order I assume it's not a problem to leave off an ingredient if not wanted right?

ate their last year and you can't beat the price and the food was great:Pinkbounc

We tried the Earl of Sandwich on our trip in August and it was awesome! I had a meatball sub, and it was absolutely worth every penny! I would highly reccommend this place, especially for those on a budget. Lots of food for a little money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter