The Earl of Sandwich

My dd likes the bread hot and the meat cold. Wasn't a problem. I'm sure you could leave off anything you want.

Originally posted by snuggles
My dd likes the bread hot and the meat cold. Wasn't a problem. I'm sure you could leave off anything you want.

Thanks Snuggles! It sounds like a place we need to try.::yes::

My DH and I went here twice during our 5 day trip. And to top it off, we're vegetarian so our selection is limited. Besides the Caprese there was also a veggie sandwich listed as a special.

About the kids sandwiches--I assume that the PB&J is just a regular sandwich. Is it on the same bread? Trying to figure out if this is a place that my kids will eat at, the picky little creatures that they can be. ;)

T&B

My 2 DS's are very picky eaters. If they wanted a sandwich with, say, just turkey on and nothing else (and I do mean nothing!) would this be possible do you think?

i was there for the DVC member homecoming too. the sandwiches they had for all of us were the original and the capresse(sp?). it was yummy!

Earl of Sandwich is at the Marketplace end of DTD, close to the bus stop. Rainforest Cafe, Lego store, McDonald's and World of Disney are also at this end

We liked Earl also. DH is picky about condiments and it was no problem.

Originally posted by ckj
I had the tuna melt and it was delicious!!
DW and I went back a second time to eat there again and the line was like 30 persons long, so we settled for Wolfgang Puck Express.
That was the most delicious Tuna melt I have ever had.

DW here...hehehe

I had the turkey club - minus the mayo and tomato - and it was VERY yummy!

I also wanted to try the Hawaiian Ham (ham/pineapple/bbq sauce) but as DH said, the line was WAY too long and I was about ready to eat my hand. hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter