The Good News Is......

Today is the "Biggest and Best Twice a Year Sale" on Shop Disney!

I just saved $95! I bought some spirit jerseys and a pair of leggings for myself, a stitch mug and Disney 3D monopoly game (we have the old one that we still play) for DD, and a Hawaiian shirt for DH for Christmas.

Last edited:

So much cute merch coming out from 3rd party vendors!

I wonder if they were originally set to be sold only in the parks/Shop Disney but the closures caused Disney to let the manufacturers offer them and they just take a cut. Same thing with PB, were those adorable linens/dishes originally supposed to be 'Disney Parks Exclusives' for Halloween? I don't have kidlets so no idea if PB and Disney do collaborations from time to time.

So much cute merch coming out from 3rd party vendors!

I wonder if they were originally set to be sold only in the parks/Shop Disney but the closures caused Disney to let the manufacturers offer them and they just take a cut. Same thing with PB, were those adorable linens/dishes originally supposed to be 'Disney Parks Exclusives' for Halloween? I don't have kidlets so no idea if PB and Disney do collaborations from time to time.
PB does have a very cute Disney line -- check it out! I want a tea set! -- and other stores also carry Disney licensed merchandise. The designs are meant to be different from what you see in the parks or at the Disney Store/Shop Disney so that you buy more things! Works for me!

PB does have a very cute Disney line -- check it out! I want a tea set! -- and other stores also carry Disney licensed merchandise. The designs are meant to be different from what you see in the parks or at the Disney Store/Shop Disney so that you buy more things! Works for me!

Those tea sets are adorable! But the price, yikes!

Good news - our home office is clean and I'm going to put my ears on the wall to make it cute! I'm working on making it a place where I can work when school starts again, which will be so much better than bouncing between the kitchen table and the living room.

It was basically a room-sized junk drawer when I started 😭

Before.jpgAfter.jpg

Good news - our home office is clean and I'm going to put my ears on the wall to make it cute! I'm working on making it a place where I can work when school starts again, which will be so much better than bouncing between the kitchen table and the living room.

It was basically a room-sized junk drawer when I started 😭

View attachment 521151View attachment 521152
Beautiful job. I was all set to work from home too, however, it is not an option for me anymore. Enjoy your beautiful and functional office.

Browned butter, as the link says, cannot be skipped. It makes a difference. As does letting them sit overnight. My mom and I did a lot of experimenting with this recipe early in SIP :rotfl:

Also you don't have to make them all right away! We baked them only a few at a time and they only got better a few days in the fridge.

If you like walnuts, they're also an excellent addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter