The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

OMG! Your photos by the Roots are absolutely wonderful! You must be outrageously excited and pleased! :faint:
SO glad you loved LeCellier -- it's our favorite! :cloud9:

OMG! Your photos by the Roots are absolutely wonderful! You must be outrageously excited and pleased! :faint:
SO glad you loved LeCellier -- it's our favorite! :cloud9:

I am just thrilled with our photos! They are fantastic! So much so that... well, you'll see what we did later in our report ;)

I love Le Cellier too ~ we will definately go there EVERY time we go to Disney now!

Enjoying your report and your anniversary photos are lovely - especially the black and white ones. Cant wait for more:thumbsup2

Your pictures are amazing!! I love it the way they all turned out you guys look soo happy!! Can't wait to see more pics.. ohh and those treats.. wow those look yummy...!

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Great pictures!!! :banana:

Also, since I think I can go OT a little better on this thread, I am intrigued by the idea of making a Rowlf apron (he's my favorite Muppet too!! :lovestruc ). I just need to figure out what sort of distinguishng features I could put on the apron, since he doesn't have a collar or flippers like Kermit....

Also, since I think I can go OT a little better on this thread, I am intrigued by the idea of making a Rowlf apron (he's my favorite Muppet too!! :lovestruc ). I just need to figure out what sort of distinguishng features I could put on the apron, since he doesn't have a collar or flippers like Kermit....

OK I'm curious...Where is this pic of Kermit...I'm a Muppet fan too... :cool1:

The Roots took a pic of DH in the Kermit apron I made him for Christmas. Sarah-Jayne is trying to convince me to go into the Muppet apron-making business...:rotfl:

PatrixKermit.jpg

Sorry to hijack, Sarah-Jayne! pirate:

Your pictures are amazing!! I love it the way they all turned out you guys look soo happy!! Can't wait to see more pics.. ohh and those treats.. wow those look yummy...!

We were totally happy ~ and those treats were delicious although I could not eat one on the day, I was too stuffed!

Thanks, Carrie! Now, I thought about this ~ how about some little piano keys for the pockets and a brown furry ruffle? If you make one, I'm ordering one ;)

And hi-jack away! :wizard:
omg love love love your pics!! they are gorgeous!

Thank you! :) I had such fun!

The Roots took a pic of DH in the Kermit apron I made him for Christmas. Sarah-Jayne is trying to convince me to go into the Muppet apron-making business...:rotfl:

PatrixKermit.jpg

Sorry to hijack, Sarah-Jayne! pirate:

You should make a Miss. Piggy one with pearls too ~ and a chef one with lobsters and chickens, and, and.... :lmao:

Your pictures are sooooo nice! OMG! I'm blown away. You 2 are so photogenic!

You make such a cute couple. You really look totally in love and like you are having a blast with eachother! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Are you kidding me?! You could never bored us - ESPECIALLY where pictures are concerned! I am :lovestruc your Trip Report! (I'm having a hard time believing you are shy!) Can't wait to hear more!

Your pictures are sooooo nice! OMG! I'm blown away. You 2 are so photogenic!

You make such a cute couple. You really look totally in love and like you are having a blast with eachother! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Thank you :lovestruc I generally am not photogenic at all! The Roots were amazing. Thank you for taking the time to read along :)

Are you kidding me?! You could never bored us - ESPECIALLY where pictures are concerned! I am :lovestruc your Trip Report! (I'm having a hard time believing you are shy!) Can't wait to hear more!

I'm so glad you aren't bored ~ and thank you for the compliments! And I really, really am shy... :flower3:

So where was I...?Oh yes ~ we were off to the Boardwalk Bakery. We left a message on our family’s hotel room answer machines as All Star Movies Reception said that they had checked in, and we were so happy but assumed that they just had had some kind of a delay and collapsed into bed. We asked them to call us on the cell phone.

Anyway, having heard nothing we queued nervously in the long line of the Boardwalk Bakery ~ nervous because we had no idea what to choose and the line was disappearing rapidly!

So, oblivious to what was going to happen that day, Gav and I made our purchases and sat on the Boardwalk. Our families were here, we could not have been any happier (unless our huskies would have been there too of course).

2008-08-03_085311.jpg

2008-08-03_085319.jpg

2008-08-03_085357.jpg

My cupcake! This was almost too pretty to eat!

2008-08-03_085403.jpg

2008-08-03_085441.jpg

2008-08-03_085538.jpg

2008-08-03_085549.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter