The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

No, I'm not being rude about us ladies, I'm talking about the feathered kind! They arrived in their hoards in the early morning air...

2008-08-03_085937.jpg

2008-08-03_085958.jpg

2008-08-03_090006.jpg

2008-08-03_090011.jpg

We call these following ones specifically Disney Birds as they appear to have evolved on Disney property...

2008-08-03_090358.jpg

2008-08-03_090405.jpg

I was up to no good, letting them share my cupcake, completely oblivious to the "DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS" sign, and so we scuttled away afterwards...

Farewell, Boardwalk Lobby!

We found this little guy on our way to say goodbye to the lobby...

2008-08-03_090656.jpg

2008-08-03_090700.jpg

He was so cute ~ we picked him up on a leaf and popped him out of harm's way. :hugs:

Here are the last photos of the lobby!

2008-08-03_091220.jpg

2008-08-03_091335.jpg

2008-08-03_091411.jpg

Then we headed over with our chocolatey treats to check into our pre-wedding resort, the Yacht Club!

Awww... I'm so glad you rescued the cute little caterpillar! That sounds like something DH and I would have done. :)

Wait I missed it?? Did the reef diver hold up a sign for Gavin??

The mickey ears look soooo yummy! Got any left?? :lmao:

Wait I missed it?? Did the reef diver hold up a sign for Gavin??

The mickey ears look soooo yummy! Got any left?? :lmao:

That will teach me for trying to do the dining report at the same time..... I'll post it now... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sadly there are no Mickey favours left ~ my huskies ate the last one!

Thanks to 29apr00, she saw I missed the end of the Coral Reef report! *eek!* I have added it in now and re-organised the entried, so take a peep at the diver! (and the food)...

The Yacht Club...

So we checked into the Yacht Club after explaining our homeless predicament again as hotel hoppers and our chocolatey treat issues and cleared up the two rooms situation. You see, it’s tradition in our families not to see each other the night before the wedding and so we had one room for the night of the 3rd, and two rooms for the night of the 4th, the night before the wedding. Thankfully there was an English lady working alongside the new Disney CM on check in, as he was having a hard time understanding my bookings. He probably thought I was crazy.

Well, still having not heard from our families, we were assigned a room and we headed over to the elevators to find it.

2008-08-03_093408.jpg

2008-08-03_095418.jpg

We had a view that overlooked the main entrance! We were so happy!

2008-08-03_095430.jpg

I had a little look at the itinerary, still wondering where our families were.

2008-08-03_095444.jpg

Our room was beautiful, very nautical of course and we had another king bed!

2008-08-03_095506.jpg

I called our families again and….

2008-08-03_095516.jpg

…bravo! I got through! However, it wasn’t wonderful for long. My side of the family had gotten no messages, yet Gavin’s had. In any case, we were just glad to hear from someone that we arranged to meet at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom and my parents followed my instructions and said they would pack the kids up and see us there.

We took a few more photos and then called Gavin’s parents…

2008-08-03_095526.jpg

2008-08-03_095553.jpg

2008-08-03_095612.jpg

Gavin got through to his parents and found out that his brother and his brother’s girlfriend and our friend Sam had not only arrived last night but had decided to go to the Magic Kingdom (whilst we were on our way out of Le Cellier) until the early morning.

We snapped a few more whilst I tried to cheer him up.

2008-08-03_095624.jpg

I told Gav this was a Husky towel animal and it made him a little happier.

2008-08-03_095652.jpg

2008-08-03_095808.jpg

2008-08-03_095816.jpg

2008-08-03_095827.jpg

My Disney Bird, Mary Poppins Style…

2008-08-03_095901.jpg

2008-08-03_095930.jpg

All together now…. “A spoon full of sugar….”

2008-08-03_095947.jpg

Gavin said this photo personifies me. Chanel and Lucky Charms. He’s not wrong.

2008-08-03_100006.jpg

One last hug and we were on our way to the Magic Kingdom…

2008-08-03_100013.jpg

Please ignore my question. I just saw the Yacht Club part of your TR. And now I know the name of the hotel. :idea:

I know you choose the Disneyland over the Newport Bay Club but while you are at DLRP you have to visit the NPBC to see that the Yacht Club and the NPBC look like twin hotels. Although the Yacht Club is a little bit more expensive.

Please ignore my question. I just saw the Yacht Club part of your TR. And now I know the name of the hotel. :idea:

I know you choose the Disneyland over the Newport Bay Club but while you are at DLRP you have to visit the NPBC to see that the Yacht Club and the NPBC look like twin hotels. Although the Yacht Club is a little bit more expensive.

I definately will go and visit there ~ I wanted to stay there because we loved the Yacht Club so much. You should go to WDW and stay there, the service is wonderful and the hotel is beautiful ~ there is even a sandy-bottomed pool!

I remember seeing the NBC in DLRP in 2002 and thinking how terrific it looked. I have picked the DLH over it just because it's closer to the Park and people said it might get crowded at the NBC at that time of year...

Thank you for reading! :)

The Disneyland Hotel is the better choice although the NPBC is a great hotel too. But the NPBC is also the biggest hotel in West Europ so it can get crowded.

Both hotels are great but if you had to choose between Yacht Club and Grand Floridian I think you would also choose the pink one. The same applies to DLRP and NPBC and DLH. ;)

The Disneyland Hotel is the better choice although the NPBC is a great hotel too. But the NPBC is also the biggest hotel in West Europ so it can get crowded.

Both hotels are great but if you had to choose between Yacht Club and Grand Floridian I think you would also choose the pink one. The same applies to DLRP and NPBC and DLH. ;)

The NBC did sound huge! I will stay there next time I think. I've been to Santa Fe and Sequoia Lodge so the Disneyland Hotel will be a big step up for us! :)

I'm not sure I would choose the GF over the YC you know ~ the pool at the YC and the location are both great features. But then you think of the monorail link and the view of the marina and it gets difficult to choose! popcorn::

yeah for adding in the diver sign!! How cute!!

Man, great you got another King bed!! Lots of Pixie dust coming your way!

yeah for adding in the diver sign!! How cute!!

Man, great you got another King bed!! Lots of Pixie dust coming your way!

I'm glad you liked it ~ I had to add the entree to the next part as I missed that too! It's just further on in the report than the sign.

Yes, another King Bed! It was so much fun to get to the room and discover one! :)

We need moooooore!

Everything seems to be going so perfectly for you both.

Gav's face when the diver put the sign up was just so sweet! I never knew you could do something like that either, what a lovely surprise for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter