The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

That's good, I need amusement.

I haven't really been posting here as much in the past year, because it's been a really awful year and I'm overwhelmed pretty much all the time. But, I love stopping by because I can count on you (everyone here) to give me a laugh and cheer me up for awhile.

Is it laughing "at" or "with" us?

I'll take either! :flower3:

Hope better times arrive soon. ::yes::

Is it laughing "at" or "with" us?

I think it's probably some of both. :rotfl:

Hope better times arrive soon. ::yes::

Thanks. I think I'm going to take a leave of absence from my grad studies so that I can at least stop feeling guilty about the fact that nothing is getting done. That will relieve some of the stress even if it doesn't actually make things better.

Topic hijacking can be a good thing, especially when the topics tend to get really heavy. (Can you say, "Tension breaker"?)

I think we've all been hijack fairies at one point or another, swooping in with our glorious sparkling wings and spreading joy throughout the enchanted Land of Misguidedness. :coffee:

Here's a great big hug for hematite153 :grouphug: ! For the rest of you I have nothing...absolutely nothin'

You can be so mean when you're sober. :sad1:

But...but....I'm always sober :confused3 Don't you mean when theres no chocolate around? Or dancing girls....or it's before noon....or I have clothes on....or payday's come and I've only worked 3 days that week...or I have to go grocery shopping...or I've talked to my mother.....or James said no nookie for me!....or.....well you get the picture.

But...but....I'm always sober :confused3 Don't you mean when theres no chocolate around? Or dancing girls....or it's before noon....or I have clothes on....or payday's come and I've only worked 3 days that week...or I have to go grocery shopping...or I've talked to my mother.....or James said no nookie for me!....or.....well you get the picture.

Ohhh sweetie.....
Have a drink. :lmao: :drinking1

LMAO!!!
Thank you, Wally. That made me laugh, and I needed that.
Unfortunately for the DIS community, ask and ye shall receive....

InHat.jpg

Hot pic MonorailMan A cigar would be a nice touch though.

That lousy picture's gonna haunt me 'til the day I die, isn't it? :rolleyes2

Gracias, VADisneyGuy. Cigars aren't really my thing. And I've been told I look like an idiot when I hold a cigarette. :rolleyes:

That lousy picture's gonna haunt me 'til the day I die, isn't it? :rolleyes2

Gracias, VADisneyGuy. Cigars aren't really my thing. And I've been told I look like an idiot when I hold a cigarette. :rolleyes:

It could be worse. it could be your sixth grade class picture. (I don't know about you but I looked like Pippi Longstocking)

It could be worse. it could be your sixth grade class picture. (I don't know about you but I looked like Pippi Longstocking)

I had the L'il Lord Fauntleroy haircut in the sixth grade. :scared: Even I wanted to beat the crap out of me back then. ::yes::

Is it just me....that thinks Twilight is AMAZING? I mean the books. I fell in love with the first and then had my heart ripped out in the second. Now onto the third? Ayone else addicted? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Yes I remember reading that when you first brought it up. I really don't want to get it into but I was just curious about if anyone enjoyed the books as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter