The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

:snooty:
Hmmph. Gimme a break! I've been virginal for....*looks at the calendar*.......
.....a year. :sad1:

Oooh my this is a bit off color! :scared:

And MM I might be miffed for cheating on me -
if I weren't such a perfect...
angel-6.gif

Oooh my this is a bit off color! :scared:

And MM I might be miffed for cheating on me -
if I weren't such a perfect...
angel-6.gif
This is the second post I've seen where you've referred to being angelic. Perhaps you speak the truth...

:lmao: :lmao:

LOL me too, it's been 9 months!!!!!!!!

We should start a club. The "Six Months or More Club". I'll be the sexretary. :smokin:

Is it just me . . . or is anyone else afraid that all of Wally's angel references might be a sign that we're going to get the "Rainbows and Sunshine" Wally (aka "Wallyana") back?

That was a very scary week!

Is it just me . . . or is anyone else afraid that all of Wally's angel references might be a sign that we're going to get the "Rainbows and Sunshine" Wally (aka "Wallyana") back?

I think I got to see him in this form a few months ago. At first I thought I might've taken too much insulin, but then realized I wasn't the only one that was seeing it. :confused3

I think I got to see him in this form a few months ago. At first I thought I might've taken too much insulin, but then realized I wasn't the only one that was seeing it. :confused3

We've had two previous visits from Wallyana. Both were terrifying.

::yes:: :scared:

angel-6.gif
angel-fly.gif

Why shy away from enlightenment.
Let me show you the way.

(especially MM the sex camel)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter