The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

lol well a lonely "D" person still waiting also .....not sure going to look at gingerbread things for a long long time lol:confused3

Still waiting as well with the letter m for mickeysfriend.

"G" has not been done yet, either. GreenieMimi has no flag. No worries, lots of time left for judging. :)
Great rooms out there! Good luck everyone!

Woot I got judged tonight by Host_Bella. Thank you Host_Bella for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my room. I also want to say THANK YOU to Jegrezo, hdmonkeybug and Amberdaze for sitting in my room for the last week while I was stuck at work, hosting my room for me. The 3 of you don't know what that has meant to me.

I also want to ask if anyone got a picture that they could post here for me because the picture I took got erased on accident.

I also want to ask if anyone got a picture that they could post here for me because the picture I took got erased on accident.

You're so welcome! We had a lot of fun. :hug: Does this mean we're out of a job now? :rotfl:

Here are a few pics I got while I was catching ghosties...

Redsfan_Host_Bella.jpg

Redsfan_Host_Bella2.jpg

Woot I got judged tonight by Host_Bella. Thank you Host_Bella for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my room. I also want to say THANK YOU to Jegrezo, hdmonkeybug and Amberdaze for sitting in my room for the last week while I was stuck at work, hosting my room for me. The 3 of you don't know what that has meant to me.

Here you go Red! And you are very welcome!

One question: Does this mean I can click now? hehe Happy to be there for you, but moreso, happy you were there.

EDIT: haha Days computer loads faster than mine! And that's an excellent question, Days! What will do with our days now??
withbella.jpg

I got judged a couple of days ago, I don't know by who or when because I wasn't there when I got judge... I walked in and a flag appeared like almost magic... I am just happy I am judge so I don't have to worry.
Gingerbreadcomproom.png

Thanks Dreams for the Pic. I never say HOST_Bella before. So TY for the face picture. I think Bella was camera shy for Daze!! ;)

After hours upon hours of waiting in my room to be judged, a host came today when I was at work. sigh

But I am happy to have it over with. :)
Best of luck to everyone who is in the competition.

After hours upon hours of waiting in my room to be judged, a host came today when I was at work. sigh

I love that room ROFL.

Sometime between 11pm east time last night and 4pm today the judging fairy came to see me and left me a pretty little flag. I was hoping when they came to see me they would fill my sigh.low with some corn, but its still empty. And there are still a few trees standing in the past.your for Christmas next year.

gbreadroom.jpg

Sometime between 11pm east time last night and 4pm today the judging fairy came to see me and left me a pretty little flag. I was hoping when they came to see me they would fill my sigh.low with some corn, but its still empty. And there are still a few trees standing in the past.your for Christmas next year.

gbreadroom.jpg

your silo totally rocks ROFL

ROFL - See.low, that room is awesome!!!

wooot! Yay see!! too bad it was done when you weren't on though. We still had fun last night waiting :)

Edit...

I have been judged!! :D

hulajudged.jpg

Those rooms are totally awesome. WOW! I hope the judging fairy stops by our places soon

Woot.see See!! I am so stealing that flag! (since you stole mine...:rolleyes1 )

I love that room too, Aengus! It's fabuloso! And she told me it wasn't anything good..... yeah right.... :goodvibes

I logged onto VMK and hopped into my room - and was surprised to see a purple flag!

6lmtzix.jpg

I have been judged!! :D

hulajudged.jpg

Yay cyre! Congratulations on your flag. I know Hula loved your room. :) Unfortunately, it looks like your Gingerbread Village has a pest problem. You have a crazy, red bug on your roof. Time to call the exterminator. :sad2:

Woot.see See!! I am so stealing that flag! (since you stole mine...:rolleyes1 )
:angel: I'm innocent! That other purple flag just appeared...yeah that's it. I think it was one of those gingerbread block/flag mix ups. :confused3

Hey! finally got a flag , no idea when but after sitting in the room for each judging time , as of last night no flag at close , was not able to log on till late this afternoon , went to room and was suprised to see a flag there since judging not scheduled till late hours tonight but so thankful

Now to work on credit building again ....

Sorry have no idea how to do room pics ....to add to post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter