The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

I've been in four rooms tonight that have already been judged by Hula.

I have a few questions:
- do you have to be in your room when they judge?
- will they message you when they have judged?
- can you sell the flag? (rotfl)

EGAD- im have gingerbread anxiety!!! :headache:

no you dont have to be in your room
no they wont message you ,but you'll see the flag
and why would you want to? ROFL

Not sure if you can sell it or not but you cant trade it.

no you dont have to be in your room
no they wont message you ,but you'll see the flag
and why would you want to? ROFL

Not sure if you can sell it or not but you cant trade it.

Okay. I accidently deleted my message from VMK, and went crazy..... ( maybe I had one too many peices of gingerbread!) LOL, Thanks. ;)

I Got Judged!!

lily-1.jpg

I got judged by Host_Lily about 15 minutes ago. I will post pictures later tonight when I get a chance. It was nice to be there and talk with her.

I got judged by Host_Lily about 15 minutes ago. I will post pictures later tonight when I get a chance. It was nice to be there and talk with her.

Haha, DO make sure you post pics of that evilly host pushing sweet little Pink off your roof.... twice no less, heh... First she pushes me into the Elephant Bathing Pool, now it's off your roof. I dread being found in my room if she comes in... I know what's next.... ;)

I thought Pink was her favorite color?? :confused3

Phinny came into my room and left me a beautiful flag. Word is that i missed her by just a minute or two. So since i didn't get to say it to her in person.. Thank you Phinny for visiting!

Ok here is the pictures from today to prove the Lily pushes people off roofs and steals!
LOL Just kidding Lily! Thanks for the visit!

Lily-Judge-112-27-07.jpg

Lily-Judge-512-27-07.jpg

Lily-Judge-612-27-07.jpg

Lily-Judge-312-27-07.jpg

My room got judge I have no clue who any of these peopel are except lisu.

2367820580102291614S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a pic of a not crowded room.

2901758540102291614S600x600Q85.jpg

Take special note that I have learned the hard way.

I made my pieces moveable so I could show host lily how the game works.
Bad idea very bad. With people all over my game board and people trying to move pieces all the time she was there.

2. When host arrives and you do not want a flood of unknown people trying to get hosts attention lock the room.

I have never had this problem before so was not prepared for what follow.

3. Because I did not follow these guidelines. This is what followed.
I had to leave to go eat dinner it was ready just as lily came in.

So as soon as she left I asked all to leave because I had to. And if they did not sorry I would have to boot. Very few did :( because I new if I left disaster would be made.

Then I noticed my yellow candy (the Knight was missing) I could not find it worst when I added replacement said room full. So spent and hour taking apart my room.

But all is good again room is open and all pieces are not moveable lesson learn.

Host Phinny just judged my room! :banana: :banana: I followed the advice of others and locked the room as soon as she appeared. Happy I got some nice quiet time with her.

Here is an early shot:

judge1.jpg

I then told her why I really like this contest. (see my other post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669400 She agreed, but said it was sad that not everyone could participate. I told her true, but glad there are other contests (meaning the one on dis but I did not say dis of course.) I think she knew what I was talking about and replied "true."

judge2.jpg

And then of course, when in front of a gingerbread home on fire...one must dance...disco inferno 'burn baby burn.' (She was so patient as I shopped for more film!)

judge3.jpg

And then I teased that these fire fighters are more lava than even "lava boy"....sorry aengus! I told her you were too busy with your parade. And then she said this:

judge4.jpg

So...that means your room was judged too.

Had a great time with Ms. Fin. Couldn't help but thank her for all her hard work on vmk. Thanks so much Fin for your visit! Also, the first time a host has ever been to my room. Yay! :woohoo:

thank you Host Fin, I wish I could have been there when you did :(

woot! finally judged yay:)
Host_Hula came for a visit she was nice and she liked my gingerbread ship hehe she said the best ships are the ones made by cookie ;) she loved the Mickey Window as well:)

Hula.jpg

Hula2.jpg

Hula3.jpg

Well..has always I have to end my nite in a sad note:sad1:
This was strange even tho I locked the room the second I knew it was Hula someone managed to get in me being so nice I decided not to boot him knowing that Hula was about to go. Then he says oh this room looks exacly like the one in Yavn speak the decorations theme and everything I didn't even now exacly the house Yavn posted in the newsletter looked the images don't show upvery well and most of the time dont show in my computer and the time I read it here it was a work and the image was blocked:headache: I still can't believe he said that then before he left he couldnt be happy with what he said he calls me a cheater..
dumbo1.jpg

If I copied Yavn- which I still don't know - It was not my idea of doing that at all I thought it was something of my doing I mean a Pirate ship with turrets on the side(like bombs) and form like a house, the house form was not taken from the newsletter a friend(meaning my mom) helped me out with form and building(no newsletter around:mad:)

I'm mad at myself thinking I've made something good that sadly wasn't I worked hard ang got my inner Pirate out;) and did something bad and hopelles Ive know going to be called the ' one that copied Yavn' I stink oh well..gl to all competiting :)

woot! finally judged yay:)
Host_Hula came for a visit she was nice and she liked my gingerbread ship hehe she said the best ships are the ones made by cookie ;) she loved the Mickey Window as well:)

Hula.jpg

Hula2.jpg

Hula3.jpg

Well..has always I have to end my nite in a sad note:sad1:
This was strange even tho I locked the room the second I knew it was Hula someone managed to get in me being so nice I decided not to boot him knowing that Hula was about to go. Then he says oh this room looks exacly like the one in Yavn speak the decorations theme and everything I didn't even now exacly the house Yavn posted in the newsletter looked the images don't show upvery well and most of the time dont show in my computer and the time I read it here it was a work and the image was blocked:headache: I still can't believe he said that then before he left he couldnt be happy with what he said he calls me a cheater..
dumbo1.jpg

If I copied Yavn- which I still don't know - It was not my idea of doing that at all I thought it was something of my doing I mean a Pirate ship with turrets on the side(like bombs) and form like a house, the house form was not taken from the newsletter a friend(meaning my mom) helped me out with form and building(no newsletter around:mad:)

I'm mad at myself thinking I've made something good that sadly wasn't I worked hard ang got my inner Pirate out;) and did something bad and hopelles Ive know going to be called the ' one that copied Yavn' I stink oh well..gl to all competiting :)

I have no idea what that idiot was talking about, besides I am sure the host of all people would know.
Honestly if you could look at a picture and copy it exact (not that I think you did) you deserve to win bc i can not for the life of me get those pieces to fit together the way I think they should LOL

Dont let anyone get you down, it was a great original idea, dont let anyone take that away from you.
:) Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter