The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

I positively adore your daughter's room! I especially love the ghost trees, how creative!

I was judged today around 10am VMK time by HOST_Phinny, but I didn't
take any screen shots of it. ;)

My room was judged today! :) Unfortunately I didn't log in until late so I wasn't there when the host stopped by. Here's a picture of my room. Feel free to stop by sometime. :)

VMKGingerbreadContestAurorasparkle.jpg

I was judged sometime either on Friday, because I wasn't on vmk at all. Or, Saturday morning/afternoon. Not sure when, as I wasn't in my room. But I do now have a purple flag in my room. :)

- Astro

gingerbreadhouse.jpg

Hula judged my room about 7:20 pm est. time. She is so sweet. Goold luck all!

GingerbreadHouse1.jpg

Woot for Hula! :worship: I saw a flag but couldn't see the door to see who put it there:confused: Hula showed her face and danced with us, talked a bit, and then went to dinner. Such fun! :banana: And Oh what a relief! :yay: I think Gingerbread was making me lose my mind! ( that and lack of sleep:surfweb: !)

hulajudge.jpg

your rooms are all amazing... makes me sort of happy that i didnt get a chance to sign up (the old time difference again) dont think i would stand a chance against any of your rooms!
Good luck to you all, I've been away for a couple of days so havent had a chance to check out any rooms, but i will definately stop by tonight and have a look!!! look out for hockeymadfairy entering your rooms!! :P

Woot for Hula! :worship: I saw a flag but couldn't see the door to see who put it there:confused: Hula showed her face and danced with us, talked a bit, and then went to dinner. Such fun! :banana: And Oh what a relief! :yay: I think Gingerbread was making me lose my mind! ( that and lack of sleep:surfweb: !)

See! We played that soooo wrong. We didn't need us hanging with Monkey for who-knows-how-many hours making up host songs and cheers. What we needed was for me to leave! Hula just didn't want to visit while I was there. :rotfl:

Sorry I missed it Monkey. After not leaving your room the entire day, I had to. Those silly real life plans with family I haven't seen in soooo long - what was I thinking?!? Glad you got your flag. Now I just need to stay away from my other friends-in-waiting too! :rolleyes: hmm, something is so wrong about that, but hey, if it gets each of you your flags... I'm game!

- J. :wizard:

See! We played that soooo wrong. We didn't need us hanging with Monkey for who-knows-how-many hours making up host songs and cheers. What we needed was for me to leave! Hula just didn't want to visit while I was there. :rotfl:

Sorry I missed it Monkey. After not leaving your room the entire day, I had to. Those silly real life plans with family I haven't seen in soooo long - what was I thinking?!? Glad you got your flag. Now I just need to stay away from my other friends-in-waiting too! :rolleyes: hmm, something is so wrong about that, but hey, if it gets each of you your flags... I'm game!

- J. :wizard:

I miss saying judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge jugde! haha

I was judged today sometime between 12:30 and 2pm east.

judged.jpg

Unfortunately, I wasn't in VMK at the time. So I have no idea who it was that judged me.

Thanks for the great New Years Gift. I was judged and had a special visit by two hosts, Hula and Lily.

Thanks for the visit ladies, really appreciate all the hard work that all of you do.

test1.jpg

Very cool to be in the same room when Host_Hula's special message appears.
hula.jpg

As you can see lag monster was starting, just as Host_Hula was about to leave.
hula2.jpg

This is just a special something for our gracie. :)
rat.jpg

I was just judged unfortunatly after sitting in my room for days and going afk for a moment to get a drink, phinny came in and dropped flag -.-
gbroom.jpg

Fin was just in my Christmas Stonehenge room. She was extremely sweet, and did let me know that the room was just judged. (Thanks, Fin!!)

But it seems she put down a gingerbread block instead of a flag.
I'm kind of bummed (and confused) that I don't get a pretty purple flag. :confused:

6oooxfb.jpg

i would write to contact us on the flag thing. She obviously just made an oops. Say Host Phinny told you, you were judged, but left a gingerbread block not a flag. They will fix it I bet ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter