The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

Hula came into my room tonight! It was funny because we were just talking about how we hoped she would not come tonight because I was still missing my inferno! LOL, then guess who comes in...............he he Oh well, we danced without inferno and had a wonderful visit. If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will

Miss Lily judged my room earlier this afternoon. I actually had crashed when she came so I missed her. But she was kind enough to come back and hang out for a bit. ;)

Unfortunately, no pics...was too busy having fun trying to to get a girl's staff shirt as a late Christmas gift from her. Lol!

I was judged fairly early after skipping out of work early to come sit my room (hehe) actually we were very slow I beat my boss in and she left way before me.
My judge was the lovely Miss Host_Phinny, I was fortunate I had no other visitors at the time but I try to normaly keep them under control and am not afraid to boot if they step out of line lol. I was discusing balance of patience with a friend right before I was judged.
I am bad about taking pictures and forgetting to save it before i paste the next, guess there's your argument for vmkpal. I will post the picture as she leave rofl out of the picture.
Thanks to everyone that stopped by and all the kind words. There are a few people that haven't been by I am looking for;). I had a very busy evening at one point in the evening, but it has been an enjoyable event. Sorry to anyone that got the boot, and sorry to anyone that wanted the boot but didn't get it...I was working on patience.:rolleyes:
judged.jpg

Note I had asked how her christmas was and had left her a present burried somewhere in her room. God love her with so many gifts not sure how but she has read them all.:goodvibes

Is it just me or is this like the good old days of Dream's Month-camping and waiting and waiting and waiting......

The flag appeared on my Gingerbread Burrito this morning, they probably came last night (while I wasn't on VMK, lol).

gingerbreadburritoflag.jpg

gingerbreadhousefairypower.jpg

Woot!!! I did it. OK, here is a picture of my room and Hula, jennasn, fairyprincessjaz and I (fairypower) getting our "dance" on! :dance3:

The funny thing is I was talking about how I was hoping that Hula would not visit yet because I wanted to do my inferno dance with her (I am waiting for disneymoviewrewards to give my points for enchanted!) sigh.... and guess what happens......here comes Hula! oh well, I got to dance with her anyway :love: I didn't have on my dancing clothes!

thank you Host Fin, I wish I could have been there when you did :(

I was out trying to see some rooms and saw your room with 1 person, I thought I would visit the Burger boy. To my surprise Fin was in there :)

She was very busy so we did not get to talk much. Good luck Aengus :thumbsup2

I was out trying to see some rooms and saw your room with 1 person, I thought I would visit the Burger boy. To my surprise Fin was in there :)

She was very busy so we did not get to talk much. Good luck Aengus :thumbsup2

you know, just because you were in my room with fin when I wasnt even on doesnt mean shes your bff you know. Just sayin... gosh...

you know, just because you were in my room with fin when I wasnt even on doesnt mean shes your bff you know. Just sayin... gosh...

Ooooh... somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Go outside and shovel some more snow, will ya ;)

Well I can not compete with the lava burger boy :rotfl: but I did get my pic next to her's on the wall in her room :rotfl2: So Fin was my bff for awhile in my mind :love:

Good Luck again Aengus.

There are so many wonderful rooms out there. I do not know how they are going to decide who has the best. Good luck all!

Well just last night Adventure and I were talking if the the judges could trade people. Just like in his work if he has a client that makes work rough he trades them off. I said probably not in VMK what they do is wait till the person is not in their room and judge them. ROFL little did I know our lava boy would get judged not being there :lmao: Yes this was an actual conversation lol

Well just last night Adventure and I were talking if the the judges could trade people. Just like in his work if he has a client that makes work rough he trades them off. I said probably not in VMK what they do is wait till the person is not in their room and judge them. ROFL little did I know our lava boy would get judged not being there :lmao: Yes this was an actual conversation lol

what are you saying? fin drew short straw?? :rotfl:

Not implying anything just replaying the facts of the conversation. Also side note if host do come to your room and you are not there in no way am I saying you are not likee. We all know lava aka Gracie aka Guitar hero 3 is BFF with all the hosts so it happens all the time.

They probably know he has a constant group of followers and wanted some peace to judge his room :)

Woot! Thanks for judging my room last night, Phinny! :hug:

GingerbreadHouseAmberDazeJudgePhinn.jpg

So many great looking and creative rooms. I hope to get a chance to stop by and see some rooms.

Here is a pic of my kid's room. We were surprised to see the purple flag in her room. There was some confusion as to whether or not her room was going to be judged so this was a nice surprise.

VMKGingerbreadContestAngelicasparkl.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter