The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

I'll probably just miss you, going down May 11, haven't decided the exact day that I'm coming home. For sure doing the D23 scavenger hunt on May 12 and 13... haven't decided if I'm doing Destination D on the 14th and 15th or if I'll just enjoy the parks.

Ok I am so lost what is D23? I keep hearing everyone talk about it and would love to know more about it...

We're from Galloway- just offshore from AC. So we're from South Jersey and the Shore!! We love CoP, Peoplemover, Jungle Cruise, Swiss Family Tree House, SW, ToonTown...... At home we love Story Book Land, AC Aquarium, Birch Grove Park, OC Boardwalk and the Cape May Zoo.

The 4 "Quay"balleros;39449978 said:
We're from Galloway- just offshore from AC. So we're from South Jersey and the Shore!! We love CoP, Peoplemover, Jungle Cruise, Swiss Family Tree House, SW, ToonTown...... At home we love Story Book Land, AC Aquarium, Birch Grove Park, OC Boardwalk and the Cape May Zoo.

Welcome! hope you're enjoying the snow! any plans to head to WDW??:)

The 4 "Quay"balleros;39449978 said:

I am from monmouth county but ds1 went to school at Stockton so I know where you are. We also loved Story Book Land when the kids were smaller. Dh and I enjoy the Cape May Zoo at lest once a year. Where is the AC Aquarium? I didn't know there was an aquarium in AC.

Hi everyone! Another Jersey girl here! I grew up in Cherry Hill, lived in Deptford for a while (we were married at Aulettos) and back in Cherry Hill again.

I love our low taxes and honest, efficient government. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I like our good schools and short commute to Philly. It's a 17 min train ride. Easy peasy. I also like the change of seasons and that our weather is not too outrageous (tornados, hurricanes, etc.)
In bad weather, I really like that we don't have to pump our own gas. :laughing:
I like that everything we need is 10 mins away.

My favorite Disney thing is the cruise line! :cloud9: :lovestruc
It's everything we love about Disney but so relaxed and pampering. Makes the parks feel like work. We've cruised Jersey Week the past 2 years and will do so again for 2011.
I can't wait to see the new Dream! :yay::hourglass

Hi everyone! Another Jersey girl here! I grew up in Cherry Hill, lived in Deptford for a while (we were married at Aulettos) and back in Cherry Hill again.

I love our low taxes and honest, efficient government. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I like our good schools and short commute to Philly. It's a 17 min train ride. Easy peasy. I also like the change of seasons and that our weather is not too outrageous (tornados, hurricanes, etc.)
In bad weather, I really like that we don't have to pump our own gas. :laughing:
I like that everything we need is 10 mins away.

My favorite Disney thing is the cruise line! :cloud9: :lovestruc
It's everything we love about Disney but so relaxed and pampering. Makes the parks feel like work. We've cruised Jersey Week the past 2 years and will do so again for 2011.
I can't wait to see the new Dream! :yay::hourglass

Welcome! I have never done DCL.....yet. It's on my list of things to do. what's Jersey week?

Welcome! I have never done DCL.....yet. It's on my list of things to do. what's Jersey week?

Jersey Week is the term CMs in WDW use when referring to the Teacher's Convention week. Half our kid's classmates are gone. We've even run into some at the airport or Universal.:laughing:

Our last cruise was with 2 teachers who say Gov. Christie is trying to discontinue the convention.
Who'd want to go to FL in the summer? :headache::sick:

I am from monmouth county but ds1 went to school at Stockton so I know where you are. We also loved Story Book Land when the kids were smaller. Dh and I enjoy the Cape May Zoo at lest once a year. Where is the AC Aquarium? I didn't know there was an aquarium in AC.

The aquarium is at Gardners Basin, in the north end of AC. There are signs for it throughout the city- but they are small. The aquarium is small, so I wouldn't recommend coming to far just for it. In the summer there are little crafters/etc around the property. Also you can walk around and look at fishing boats, etc. There are a couple of restaurants too. I live close so I don't taking the boys every couple of months.

Jersey Week is the term CMs in WDW use when referring to the Teacher's Convention week. Half our kid's classmates are gone. We've even run into some at the airport or Universal.:laughing:

Our last cruise was with 2 teachers who say Gov. Christie is trying to discontinue the convention.
Who'd want to go to FL in the summer? :headache::sick:

I've been in FL in the summer (July 4th to be exact) and it is wicked hot!! I guess I should have known what Jersey week was, I have several friends that are teachers. and I've been in WDW during "Jersey week" just never knew it. Now I Know!!:laughing:

I'm in Hunterdon County where it's snowing at the moment. Dreamin' of WDW and all things warm:)
Jersey week is a blast. We've run into neighbors and classmates in the airports & parks. CMs always have a good time with it, LOL.

Been in August the past 4 years but am passing this summer. It's just too hot!

DebºoºS;39458292 said:
I'm in Hunterdon County where it's snowing at the moment. Dreamin' of WDW and all things warm:)
Jersey week is a blast. We've run into neighbors and classmates in the airports & parks. CMs always have a good time with it, LOL.

Been in August the past 4 years but am passing this summer. It's just too hot!

yeah we're getting snow in Mercer too. I have no desire to leave the house and shop for anything...if I don't have it now I don't need it! and yeah I'm thinking of warmer places (aka WDW)

I will always be a Jersey girl, but now live in Amish country. I used to live in Hamilton Twp., until I met my H and then left everything I knew and loved.

I love NJ and defend it whole-heartedly for so many reasons. I used to love going to the shore, Wildwood being my favorite, and I worked at GA for a few years.

WDW is the most wonderful place and luckily, I married a guy who thinks so too. I think the only thing I don't like is the heat.

yeah we're getting snow in Mercer too. I have no desire to leave the house and shop for anything...if I don't have it now I don't need it! and yeah I'm thinking of warmer places (aka WDW)

I may have to go get eggs..errr. Last I looked I had 3 dozen! DS has been making himself mega breakfasts. It stopped snowing but still no sign of plows.
Wish we were celebrating the marathon with everyone in WDW.

DebºoºS;39458925 said:
I may have to go get eggs..errr. Last I looked I had 3 dozen! DS has been making himself mega breakfasts. It stopped snowing but still no sign of plows.
Wish we were celebrating the marathon with everyone in WDW.

Ok so I did go out..my bff and her son came to take me shopping. it wasn't that bad though, got some ColdStone while I was out

Hey everyone Mt Laurel NJ but lived all over. I love the attitudes of the people here we don't take no crap :thumbsup2. Fav thing about Disney is that no matter how many times we go I still feel like its the first time.

representing Ocean County here...10 min from Seaside and no I have not seen Snookie. What I love about Jersey, beaches, the seasons and a short drive to my other favorite part of the US. Pennsylvania.

I never tire of Disney or the Dis Boards u guys are the best social network, Wishes makes me cry everytime, and Tink Rocks. I feel the closet to my family when there and that is magical, and I hope I can continue to go for many, many years.

were from edison, nj in middlesex county. the only thing i like about jersey is the shore, seaside and wildwood and great adventure. other than that i think jersey is an overcrowded dump, especially where i live, not so much in the southern and northwestern parts of the state. my favorite thing about disney is the monorail.

I work in Edison, by Talmadge and New Durham. the center part of the state can be challenging but there are some places that aren't too bad. Love going to Tastee sub though....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter