The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Saratoga/ Copper Creek (WL was fabulous!!) (and Portofino) Last week, March 2024

next up: Boardwalk/Universal Oct 2024

Last Resort Stayed at - Art of Animation (December 30, 2023 - January 1, 2024; Over NYE)
Next up - Polynesian (July 3-5, 2024; Over 4th of July), Grand Floridian (July 17-20, 2024)

Pop century March
Pop century Dec

Initially we thought we’d book fq for Dec but after staying at pop we couldn’t resist returning. Price is much less, access to the skyliner and theming for the kids checked all the boxes. Did I mention the price 😀

We stayed at SSR in January 2024. Next stay I have is at Pop for the Food & Wine 5K. I put myself on a waitlist at home resort, but I'm doubtful it'll happen since it's over Halloween weekend.

My last resort was the Swan in December 2023. Next stay is this September. Starting at Port Orleans Riverside, hopping to the Dolphin for the last 2 nights.

Our last trip in 2022 was a split stay: Port Orleans Riverside and Beach Club
Our next trip in August 2024: Beach Club for the whole trip

Last Resort-Wilderness Lodge in Dec 2023. Next I think go back to Port Orleans and maybe French Quarter during Mardi Gras for the party there.

Last Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo September 2023
Next Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Nov/Dec 2024

Though the trip this year is a split stay, so we're going to waitlist a few different options for the second half of the stay. Looking at Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower or a Treehouse Villa at Saratoga Springs.

Last Trip October 2019, Split Stay around a cruise. Wilderness Lodge/Port Orleans French Quarter

Next Trip: July 2024. Beach Club Villas

We almost always stay at AKL. :) Jambo or Kidani depending on what is better cost-wise.

December 2023 we stayed at AKL. Jambo.

Our next trip, May-June 2024, we're doing 3 resorts! GF Villas, WL, and AKL Kidani. We ALMOST did Beach Club, but my son loved our one night at WL in August 2023 so much we're doing it again for 3 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter