The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude, I haven't updated mine since September of last year! :eek: :faint:

Well, I think I'm off for the night. I'm watching American Idol, I missed the auditions when they aired the first time so I'm enjoying them now. LOL

Talk to you later! :wave2:

LOL, that song title is too funny!!!! :teeth:

I'm hoping we can come down after kris's graduation, even if only for a few days!!! We'll see. I'll let you know! ;)

We are having a pool installed............ OMG, what a nightmare!!!!! So, with that, and everything else.......... not sure about coming down. :( but I'm working on DH!! HA HA

OH, Clare......... gotta tell you something.......... PM'd u!!

OMG wendypooh! That's soooooooo cool (about your PM)!!!!!!!!!!! Kris will be THRILLED to hear that!!! I know I would!!! :)

Yeah, hopefully you can come down...we can spend some girl time together (I know you need it...being surrounded by guys and all ;) hehe). Be sure to keep me updated!

I remember when my neighbor (back when we lived in Lakeland) installed a pool...my dad helped...it was basically turning an above ground pool into a in the ground pool. Yikes! that was crazy!! I can only imgaine what's going on over there! :eek:

Hey......... I know, he's gonna be soooo excited!!! I can hardly wait!!

The pool is horrible because it has rained here for a week........ I've got a huge mud hole in my backyard!!! Jr. thinks it's cool though........ and wants to play in it!! :) It needs to dry up!!

Yeah, I'm really hoping to be able to come down.......... I need a vacation!! ( and some medicine............. hee hee)

AND where is my pic of Dave???? LOL

Wendy, I found a little picture of your man, maybe it's a bad picture but he doesn't do anything for me.
personid-135696

I bet Clare is having fun without us right now. *pout*

Hey girly girls! :) Today was pretty fun...not too eventful, but fun. Met ksdave today...and I don't know if he realized that he just saw your favorite (GICBH3...the booty-shaking cowboy ya'll drool over) and Selina's former crush: GIO2. :) :)

It was sooo funny. He asked how many times I had seen the show. The girl from Twister (that I've only seen once or twice) said in unison with me, "Well over a hundred times..." I don't know if she thought he was asking her, or if she knew I had seen the show so much. Either way it was hysterical that we said the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time!! :p :p

I'll keep you all updated!! :)

Hey Michelle................ :( my dave pic is only an X!!! ;) thanks for trying!!

OH well............ he's just soooo cute!! Not like Ben or anything....... but cute, if your at nickelodeon with your little one..... a little bit too look at!!! HEE HEE.......... did clare tell you the Dave story??? It's too funny!!! That is why we tease about him........ if she didn't I'll tell you..........

SO........ Clare........ you went to US today........... sheesh........ well, I hope you see your gb boy........ :teeth:

" Heading down the atlanta highway,
looking for the love getaway..............

hey wendypooh!!!! Today was fun. tell about that later though.

no, didn't tell her the dave story...i'll let you go ahead. :)

I know, he turned into an "x-man" on us! LOL Please, do tell about the Dave story, I'm all ears. :listen:

Also, we need to rework these lyrics a little I think....

" Heading down the Orlando highway,
looking for the love getaway.............. :teeth:

ok....i am curious again....what's the scoop?

Hmmm....she likes to leave people in suspense... :teeth: I don't remember the story fully, thus why I haven't told it (despite her telling it hundreds of times...hehe). :) It was cute though!! I'll say that much.

How are my fellow droolers this evening?

C'mon Wendy! I'm leaving in 1 day and 11 hours, you don't want to leave me hanging like this do you??? *pout*

Clare, when do you leave for Ohio?

:rotfl: Ok, I'll tell it again........ if you guys are gonna force me.......... haha

we went to the nick area and my little one LOVES nick, slimetime, yadda yadda...... anywhoo.... we go thru the gamelad little tour thing....... well, you pass in front of a window where the host of the show (slimetime) get make up etc... so we see DAVE and Jessica....... so dave see's my ds and he's waving at him, so he walks over and puts his hand up on the window, so my ds puts his hand up.... and he smiles, and says HI, he's really sweet. This was on Monday........ well, all week we forgot to get tickets for slimetime....... so friday, finally we get them. Well, my ds couldn't do it, he was too little, so me and kris and kyle did it. We were the very last people in line........ the show that day was inside, so they took ds and dh in, and seated them in the "other" audience...... anyway, we were standing right at the door, so we could see the first part of the show....... well Dave see's me, and he waves, so I wave back........ and he walks closer, but not all the way to us, and he says " you came back"!! I said, yeah!! so then, he starts blowing me kisses......... :blush: :faint: :laughing: :lovestruc :scratchin
well, OK, so I can deal with this........ he is cute after all, so this guy in front of us, starts blowing kisses back.........

:scratchin and Dave says, NO, the kisses are for her........ not you, but I'll shake your hand........ well we all laugh........ and so I blow kisses back to him. So, Kris and Kyle decide they are gonna tell DH, and then beat up Dave......... they were joking, but it was tooooo funny........ they were like, Dave is going down....... or I'll show him some slime......... funny stuff like that.......... so he flirted with me during the entire show......... you know how he'll come sit by someone in the audience........ well he did. It was hysterical!! Kyle was giving him dirty looks......... we were all just rolling, it was too funny.

So, now everyone teases me about that............ and for my birthday, they got me a baseball type shirt with AIZER on the back and the number 1. Too funny!!!

So, that is my Dave story!!! Given that........... if DH doesn't work out, Ben Affleck better watch out!!! hee hee

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
C'mon Wendy! I'm leaving in 1 day and 11 hours, you don't want to leave me hanging like this do you??? *pout*

Clare, when do you leave for Ohio?

Ohio? That means only one thing...

CEDAR POINT!

Can I go with you? I'll meet you at RSW. I'll hide in your pants. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter